PDA

View Full Version : did charles barkley,kenny smith and shaq opinion s

Bucket
12-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Do a good job in explaining the problem behind the ferguson and ny protests and riots

http://nesn.com/2014/12/charles-barkley-kenny-smith-openly-discuss-ferguson-on-inside-the-nba-video/2/

Tom
12-05-2014, 08:19 AM
Do a good job in explaining the problem behind the ferguson and ny protests and riots

http://nesn.com/2014/12/charles-barkley-kenny-smith-openly-discuss-ferguson-on-inside-the-nba-video/2/

oh No here we go again...LOL

and yes i liked their opinions on the subject. I agree with them

Wonder why their is never a thread here about fixing the broken homes and why you need to PULL your self UP and do the right thing

My dad grew up on Dirt floors. the only toys he go for Christmas was wooden wind up toys his father built for him
Stone front home with adobe sides. Old oil can lids for a roof
No money....poor sharecroppers doing their best.
he was taught Do not steal....do not get violent and do not blame others for our own short comings
If you are brought up with the proper Moral values you learn right from wrong

you never take from others for what you need
you try harder and work harder to get what you need

I think you might have opened a can of Worms with this one Bucket

Good Luck

Bucket
12-05-2014, 08:26 AM
Lol. I have a very thick skin and i have known to be blunt.it only becomes a can of worms when they cry and name call because they cant handle the truth . This is a touchy subject for me because my family survived tge rodney king riots

I was too young to remember but we actually lived in an area being attacked by rodney kings extended family. My dad said it bought the neighborhood together once they realized the government is not going to protect them. The cops literally drove by when they attacked a convenient store. When my dad and the whole block saw tgatEveryybody came out with thier guns and they took turns to stand guard. The korean store next to us blocked off the alleyway with. Dumpsters and posted 4 guys on tge roof.my neighborhood at that time was mixed race and that incident bought everyone together. Btw none of obamas supporters dared to loot in our neighborhood. We eventually moved out and certain demographics move in with their housing. I can tell you it isnt that safe abynore

Tom
12-05-2014, 08:32 AM
Lol. I have a very thick skin and i have known to be blunt.it only becomes a can of worms when they cry and name call because they cant handle the truth .

THIS ONE might become a Bucket of Worms.......LOL
Good Job

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 08:42 AM
The 2016 elections are going to be all about racism. This will be the lefts platform as they have nothing else to run on and it will be relentless up until election day. The left apparently didn't get the memo from the midterms. But it's also a diversion to keep people from watching what they're doing with their other hand. But the real show starts when the majority takes office in January and the investigations of the corrupt Obozo administration begin in earnest...

Lady Quagga
12-05-2014, 08:44 AM
haha you're an idiot

racists decrying racism oh that is rich

Tom
12-05-2014, 08:46 AM
[QUOTE=HawgZWylde;750193]The 2016 elections are going to be all about racism. This will be the lefts platform as they have nothing else to run on and it will be relentless up until election day. The left apparently didn't get the memo from the midterms. But it's also a diversion to keep people from watching what they're doing with their other hand. But the real show starts when the majority takes office in January and the investigations of the corrupt Obozo administration begin in earnest...[/QUOTE

Make me wonder if Hillery will be the" White rabbit" they pull out of the Hat

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 08:50 AM
haha you're an idiot

Better watch what you post. You show anywhere and anything here that I have posted that would factually prove without a doubt that I am a racist. You should know the word slander council. I can show you plenty of race baiting...

Tom
12-05-2014, 08:52 AM
haha you're an idiot

charles barkley,kenny smith and shaq opinion ....what is your response to their opinions ?

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 08:53 AM
[QUOTE=HawgZWylde;750193]The 2016 elections are going to be all about racism. This will be the lefts platform as they have nothing else to run on and it will be relentless up until election day. The left apparently didn't get the memo from the midterms. But it's also a diversion to keep people from watching what they're doing with their other hand. But the real show starts when the majority takes office in January and the investigations of the corrupt Obozo administration begin in earnest...[/QUOTE

Make me wonder if Hillery will be the" White rabbit" they pull out of the Hat

Indeed, after all there is a war on women going on too...:Rolls Eyes:

Tom
12-05-2014, 08:55 AM
[QUOTE=Tom;750196]

Indeed, after all there is a war on women going on too...:Rolls Eyes:

don't forget Women are Minorities in addition to being Women
Double Wammy don't seem fair

Tom
12-05-2014, 09:02 AM
another view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBZo2XjKUmo

Lady Quagga
12-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Better watch what you post. You show anywhere and anything here that I have posted that would factually prove without a doubt that I am a racist. You should know the word slander council. I can show you plenty of race baiting...

Oh, I've already demonstrated that in the past. Perhaps you've forgotten.

Lady Quagga
12-05-2014, 09:10 AM
charles barkley,kenny smith and shaq opinion ....what is your response to their opinions ?

I don't entertain the idiot commentary of basketball players posing as political pundits.

In case you haven't noticed, I give ZERO deference to celebrities when it comes to our social ills.

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 09:10 AM
[QUOTE=HawgZWylde;750199]

That's what the progressive left wants you to believe. In actuality there are more women than men in the U.S.

From the US census bureau;

National Women's History Month's roots go back to March 8, 1857, when women from New York City factories staged a protest over working conditions. International Women's Day was first observed in 1909, but it wasn't until 1981 that Congress established National Women's History Week to be commemorated the second week of March. In 1987, Congress expanded the week to a month. Every year since, Congress has passed a resolution for Women's History Month, and the President has issued a proclamation.

157.0 million
The number of females in the United States according to the 2010 Census. The number of males was 151.8 million.
Source: Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010
<http://factfinder2.census.gov/bkmk/table/1.0/en/DEC/10_DP/DPDP1>

At 85 and older, there were more than twice as many women as men.

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/facts_for_features_special_editions/cb12-ff05.html

Lady Quagga
12-05-2014, 09:16 AM
[QUOTE=Tom;750201]

That's what the progressive left wants you to believe. In actuality there are more women than men in the U.S.

National Women's History Month's roots go back to March 8, 1857, when women from New York City factories staged a protest over working conditions. International Women's Day was first observed in 1909, but it wasn't until 1981 that Congress established National Women's History Week to be commemorated the second week of March. In 1987, Congress expanded the week to a month. Every year since, Congress has passed a resolution for Women's History Month, and the President has issued a proclamation.

157.0 million
The number of females in the United States according to the 2010 Census. The number of males was 151.8 million.

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/facts_for_features_special_editions/cb12-ff05.html

And your point?

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Oh, I've already demonstrated that in the past. Perhaps you've forgotten.

Nope, not good enough, you called me one here on this thread so you need to prove it here on this thread right now. Calling someone a racist on a public thread is a serious accusation. I am no racist, and if you claim that I am, you better prove it with fact otherwise it's a lie for the sole purpose of character assassination which is your typical mode of operandi around here.

Screenshot is your friend...

etucker1959
12-05-2014, 09:23 AM
The 2016 elections are going to be all about racism. This will be the lefts platform as they have nothing else to run on and it will be relentless up until election day. The left apparently didn't get the memo from the midterms. But it's also a diversion to keep people from watching what they're doing with their other hand. But the real show starts when the majority takes office in January and the investigations of the corrupt Obozo administration begin in earnest...
I love predictions!!!!!! You think racism will be the left's platform?????? I'll tell you what, when the left starts doing it LET ME KNOW!!!!! Speaking of predictions, do you think the right's candidate has even a slim chance of winning the presidency.

Lady Quagga
12-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Nope, not good enough, you called me one here on this thread so you need to prove it here on this thread right now.

No, I don't need to prove it again. You've demonstrated it in the past; you can do your own homework.

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 09:27 AM
[QUOTE=HawgZWylde;750206]

And your point?

First off, I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to Tom who posted this;

Sooo...

Lady Quagga
12-05-2014, 09:32 AM
Fix your train wreck of a post if you want a serious answer.

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 09:33 AM
No, I don't need to prove it again. You've demonstrated it in the past; you can do your own homework.

Again, you have posted a false allegation that I have posted something on FNN that in your words shows I'm a racist which is factually untrue. A serious allegation indeed. You need to post a redaction...

Lady Quagga
12-05-2014, 09:37 AM
Far be it from me to agree with Bucket, but I think Barkley provided the best analysis of this issue since it began.

Almost makes me wish I'd kept my 180's......

Tom
12-05-2014, 09:39 AM
I love predictions!!!!!! You think racism will be the left's platform?????? I'll tell you what, when the left starts doing it LET ME KNOW!!!!! Speaking of predictions, do you think the right's candidate has even a slim chance of winning the presidency.

do you think the right's candidate has even a slim chance of winning the presidency.................NO

the problem with the government is the Horrid Moral values and the "give me" attitude in this country with the People!
anyone who ran for president and stood up for what was right and wanted to really fix the country would be laughed at
America owes you Nothing other than a safe place to grow and get ahead ....the chance to follow your Dreams make a better life
the problem now is many peoples dreams are about tearing the country Down
and stealing from the ones that did work hard enough to get ahead or just plain taking from the hard working person and giving it to the Lazy un willing to Step up the ladder
they want to sit in the muck and have food dropped in their Porch and the right to Steal

Lady Quagga
12-05-2014, 09:40 AM
Again, you have posted a false allegation that I have posted something on FNN that in your words shows I'm a racist which is factually untrue. A serious allegation indeed. You need to post a redaction...

No I don't. You've demonstrated your racist inclinations in the past. And I've called you out on it. Don't act like it didn't happen. If you want "proof", you are free to go through hundreds of posts to find the evidence. I will not do your homework for you.

Tom
12-05-2014, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=Lady Quagga;750205]I don't entertain the idiot commentary of basketball players posing as political pundits.

In case you haven't noticed, I give ZERO deference to celebrities when it comes to our social ills.[/QUOTE

So your only reason for Entering the thread is to attempt to down grade the opinion of others?
all the while knowing that the opinions of the celebrities in this case were Spot on

You have no defense of your position when the truth is spoken?

I do not do this much on political issues but from what i see your only reason for being on the forum would be to push a
leftist view and try your best to tear down anyone who might want the country Fixed

you enjoy the poor being told it is not their fault...and doing your best to help Keep them down ?
Instead of preaching good morals and a strong family ?
telling them they need to Learn in school instead of not sell drugs?

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 09:54 AM

Open your eyes, they're already doing it.

Yes, and I think it won't even be close...

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 09:56 AM
No I don't. You've demonstrated your racist inclinations in the past. And I've called you out on it. Don't act like it didn't happen. If you want "proof", you are free to go through hundreds of posts to find the evidence. I will not do your homework for you.

You made the allegation. Now the balls in your court, prove it or STFU and face the consequences...

Lady Quagga
12-05-2014, 10:00 AM
[QUOTE=Lady Quagga;750205]I don't entertain the idiot commentary of basketball players posing as political pundits.

In case you haven't noticed, I give ZERO deference to celebrities when it comes to our social ills.[/QUOTE

So your only reason for Entering the thread is to attempt to down grade the opinion of others?
all the while knowing that the opinions of the celebrities in this case were Spot on

You have no defense of your position when the truth is spoken?

I do not do this much on political issues but from what i see your only reason for being on the forum would be to push a
leftist view and try your best to tear down anyone who might want the country Fixed

you enjoy the poor being told it is not their fault...and doing your best to help Keep them down ?
Instead of preaching good morals and a strong family ?
telling them they need to Learn in school instead of not sell drugs?

You've made an incorrect assumption.

First off, I agree with Charles Barkley's position on this particular issue. That doesn't mean I am a fan of Charles Barkley.

Second, I don't need the validation of anyone to believe what I believe. I can back up my beliefs without the need of third party.

Bucket
12-05-2014, 10:01 AM
I know theres two possible answers for her and her ilk.a- name calling because theyre pissed that the truth hurts.b-change the subject because a did not work

Lady Quagga
12-05-2014, 10:03 AM
You made the allegation. Now the balls in your court, prove it or STFU and face the consequences...

You are a racist.

I have made this assertion in the past.

I do not change it.

There are previous posts which support this.

I do not need to go digging for them.

If a moderator calls me out on what I've said, I am more than willing to do the footwork. Until then, suck it.

pcuser
12-05-2014, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=Tom;750201]

157.0 million

I'm shocked, shocked!

Tom
12-05-2014, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=Tom;750219]

You've made an incorrect assumption.

First off, I agree with Charles Barkley's position on this particular issue. That doesn't mean I am a fan of Charles Barkley.

Second, I don't need the validation of anyone to believe what I believe. I can back up my beliefs without the need of third party.

Good for you
A honest answer in the proper direction

Tom
12-05-2014, 10:21 AM
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/05/denver-police-officer-crushed-by-vehicle-during-school-mike-brown-walkout-students-cheered-yelling-hit-him-again-hit-him-again/

etucker1959
12-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Speaking of something being racist, the tea party came into existence right after the first black president was elected. If the tea party fads out of existence after the first black president is out of office. Couldn't that be conscrewed as possible being racist????:Secret:

Bucket
12-05-2014, 10:39 AM
[QUOTE=etucker1959;750230]Speaking of something being racist, the tea party came into existence right after the first black president was elected. If the tea

I take bacj that post i see your humor.sorry about that

etucker1959
12-05-2014, 10:39 AM
Open your eyes, they're already doing it.

Yes, and I think it won't even be close...
A solid victory for the right!!!!! Ok, care to share who they might possible be????? I don't have a clue who the Republicans would run and win a national election with. With that being said, "I would personally vote for Rand Paul," ( he would pizz both party's off and be praised by both party's on some things) but I don't think he could win a national election.

Tom
12-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Speaking of something being racist, the tea party came into existence right after the first black president was elected. If the tea party fads out of existence after the first black president is out of office. Couldn't that be conscrewed as possible being racist????:Secret:

YUP
Key Word "Construed" But not necessarily based on fact

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 11:16 AM

The TEA PARTY did not come into existence after Obozo's election, that's a Huffington Post/DNC fabrication. The TEA Party was formed in 2004;

"The Tea Party is a grassroots movement that calls awareness to any issue which challenges the security, sovereignty, or domestic tranquility of our beloved nation, the United States of America. From our founding, the Tea Party represents the voice of the true owners of the United States: WE THE PEOPLE.

TeaParty.org was created on: September 2nd, 2004. Many claim to be the founders of this movement; however, it was the brave souls of the men and women in 1773, known today as the Boston Tea Party, who dared to defy the greatest military might on earth. We are the beneficiaries of their courage.

The Tea Party includes those who possess a strong belief in the foundational Judeo-Christian values embedded in our great founding documents. We believe the responsibility of our beloved nation is etched upon the hearts of true American Patriots from every race, religion, national origin, and walk of life sharing a common belief in the values which made and keep our beloved nation great. This belief led to the creation of the modern-day Tea Party.

Our millions of members consist of Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, and Independents who identify with the premises set forth by the U.S. Constitution and we are striking a chord and ringing true with the American Spirit.

We stand by the Constitution as inherently conservative. We serve as a beacon to the masses that have lost their way, a light illuminating the path to the original intentions of our Founding Fathers. We must raise a choir of voices declaring America must stand on the values which made us great. Only then will the politically blind see and deaf hear!

By joining the Tea Party, you are taking a stand for our nation. You will be upholding the grand principles set forth in the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.
15 Non-negotiable Core Beliefs
1. Illegal aliens are here illegally.
2. Pro-domestic employment is indispensable.
3. A strong military is essential.
4. Special interests must be eliminated.
5. Gun ownership is sacred.
6. Government must be downsized.
7. The national budget must be balanced.
8. Deficit spending must end.
9. Bailout and stimulus plans are illegal.
10. Reducing personal income taxes is a must.
11. Reducing business income taxes is mandatory.
12. Political offices must be available to average citizens.
13. Intrusive government must be stopped.
14. English as our core language is required.
15. Traditional family values are encouraged.
Tea Party Movement

Reminiscent of Tiananmen Square where a few stood to defy tyranny and demand liberty and democracy, a few patriots stood in protest representing the American people. We are more than lowly protestors; we are the type of Americans the Founding Fathers envisioned over 200 years ago as true Patriots of courage and valor.

TeaParty.org and soon other fearless Patriots began to join in our solitary stance; The Tea was brewing! Young and old, wealthy and poor, patriots of all colors and backgrounds began to rally with a new energy, an energy reminiscent of pictures in old American History books. Word of mouth began to spread. Citizens began calling loved ones, proclaiming, “We The People Rule!” Many blogged on their laptops, or messaged family and friends. The energy began to sweep across the nation.

The media began to take notice. America was deeply moved, right down to her soul. A new voice began to speak, and a new hope was spawned. Gathering crowds grew from hundreds to thousands, and then swelled to the millions.

As citizens became increasingly frustrated by “politics as usual,” patriots across America began seeking a new voice, one that echoes from the pages of history. What would we name this voice? It soon became obvious, for our very own heritage held the key to unleashing the American Spirit. The Tea Party was the perfect choice. The Tea Party concept was far superior because it removed all the obstacles of party lines along with the baggage of confused issues, and focused only on a few key points.

From this humble beginning a movement was born. The Tea Party Movement, born from obscurity, without funding, without planning, is a spontaneous force shaking the very glass foundation of the oligarchy that rules in our name, but without our blessing.

We took our stand, thousands joined, and then millions assembled across our beloved nation. Today, tens of millions of Patriot voices resonate in unison “We The People Rule!” In spite of ongoing hateful ridicule from socialists and leftists, we stood our post, day by day, month by month and now year in and year out. We will not stop.

Needless to say, this Tea Party Movement has grown far beyond belief, from a handful of brave Patriots to tens of millions. Many have been declared as the founder of the modern-day Tea Party; to that we can say: “The true founders of the Tea Party were the brave Patriots who dared challenge the status quo in 1773; we are merely their beneficiaries.”
A word from TeaParty.Org

Steve EichlerMany of America’s dilemmas lay squarely on the shoulders of We The People. Meanwhile, economic issues burden small businesses. However, we must not define ourselves by the calamities in our lives, but by our resolve to pick up the pieces and move on. The power of a few can change a nation, save a people and illuminate a generation.

Commonsense, Conservative, Constitutional Self-Governance Is Our Mode Of Operation. Yes, we are a Christian nation. However, you do not have to be a Christian to enjoy freedom. The Tea Party welcomes all red-blooded U.S. Citizens.

TeaParty.org is the only Tea Party organization praised by Dr. Michael Savage in his book, Trickle Up Poverty, pages 18 through 24. The book is highly recommended!

We may be old fashioned, but we believe it is not foolish to pledge our lives, liberty and sacred honor to the greatest nation that ever was or ever will be. The nation of the people, by the people and for the people, to that we shall strive to carry forward the mantle of the Tea Party, keeping alive the voice of freedom.

May God Bless America

Steve Eichler J.D.

C.E.O. of the Tea Party/TeaParty.org
http://www.teaparty.org/about-us/

The democrats and the repubs both fear the TEA Party and is why both parties leadership try to discredit them and accuse them of something they are not...

Tom
12-05-2014, 11:27 AM
You Just have to Keep spewing out fact after fact and truth after truth
refreshing

The TEA PARTY did not come into existence after Obozo's election, that's a Huffington Post/DNC fabrication. The TEA Party was formed in 2004;

"The Tea Party is a grassroots movement that calls awareness to any issue which challenges the security, sovereignty, or domestic tranquility of our beloved nation, the United States of America. From our founding, the Tea Party represents the voice of the true owners of the United States: WE THE PEOPLE.

TeaParty.org was created on: September 2nd, 2004. Many claim to be the founders of this movement; however, it was the brave souls of the men and women in 1773, known today as the Boston Tea Party, who dared to defy the greatest military might on earth. We are the beneficiaries of their courage.

The Tea Party includes those who possess a strong belief in the foundational Judeo-Christian values embedded in our great founding documents. We believe the responsibility of our beloved nation is etched upon the hearts of true American Patriots from every race, religion, national origin, and walk of life sharing a common belief in the values which made and keep our beloved nation great. This belief led to the creation of the modern-day Tea Party.

Our millions of members consist of Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, and Independents who identify with the premises set forth by the U.S. Constitution and we are striking a chord and ringing true with the American Spirit.

We stand by the Constitution as inherently conservative. We serve as a beacon to the masses that have lost their way, a light illuminating the path to the original intentions of our Founding Fathers. We must raise a choir of voices declaring America must stand on the values which made us great. Only then will the politically blind see and deaf hear!

By joining the Tea Party, you are taking a stand for our nation. You will be upholding the grand principles set forth in the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.
15 Non-negotiable Core Beliefs
1. Illegal aliens are here illegally.
2. Pro-domestic employment is indispensable.
3. A strong military is essential.
4. Special interests must be eliminated.
5. Gun ownership is sacred.
6. Government must be downsized.
7. The national budget must be balanced.
8. Deficit spending must end.
9. Bailout and stimulus plans are illegal.
10. Reducing personal income taxes is a must.
11. Reducing business income taxes is mandatory.
12. Political offices must be available to average citizens.
13. Intrusive government must be stopped.
14. English as our core language is required.
15. Traditional family values are encouraged.
Tea Party Movement

Reminiscent of Tiananmen Square where a few stood to defy tyranny and demand liberty and democracy, a few patriots stood in protest representing the American people. We are more than lowly protestors; we are the type of Americans the Founding Fathers envisioned over 200 years ago as true Patriots of courage and valor.

TeaParty.org and soon other fearless Patriots began to join in our solitary stance; The Tea was brewing! Young and old, wealthy and poor, patriots of all colors and backgrounds began to rally with a new energy, an energy reminiscent of pictures in old American History books. Word of mouth began to spread. Citizens began calling loved ones, proclaiming, “We The People Rule!” Many blogged on their laptops, or messaged family and friends. The energy began to sweep across the nation.

The media began to take notice. America was deeply moved, right down to her soul. A new voice began to speak, and a new hope was spawned. Gathering crowds grew from hundreds to thousands, and then swelled to the millions.

As citizens became increasingly frustrated by “politics as usual,” patriots across America began seeking a new voice, one that echoes from the pages of history. What would we name this voice? It soon became obvious, for our very own heritage held the key to unleashing the American Spirit. The Tea Party was the perfect choice. The Tea Party concept was far superior because it removed all the obstacles of party lines along with the baggage of confused issues, and focused only on a few key points.

From this humble beginning a movement was born. The Tea Party Movement, born from obscurity, without funding, without planning, is a spontaneous force shaking the very glass foundation of the oligarchy that rules in our name, but without our blessing.

We took our stand, thousands joined, and then millions assembled across our beloved nation. Today, tens of millions of Patriot voices resonate in unison “We The People Rule!” In spite of ongoing hateful ridicule from socialists and leftists, we stood our post, day by day, month by month and now year in and year out. We will not stop.

Needless to say, this Tea Party Movement has grown far beyond belief, from a handful of brave Patriots to tens of millions. Many have been declared as the founder of the modern-day Tea Party; to that we can say: “The true founders of the Tea Party were the brave Patriots who dared challenge the status quo in 1773; we are merely their beneficiaries.”
A word from TeaParty.Org

Steve EichlerMany of America’s dilemmas lay squarely on the shoulders of We The People. Meanwhile, economic issues burden small businesses. However, we must not define ourselves by the calamities in our lives, but by our resolve to pick up the pieces and move on. The power of a few can change a nation, save a people and illuminate a generation.

Commonsense, Conservative, Constitutional Self-Governance Is Our Mode Of Operation. Yes, we are a Christian nation. However, you do not have to be a Christian to enjoy freedom. The Tea Party welcomes all red-blooded U.S. Citizens.

TeaParty.org is the only Tea Party organization praised by Dr. Michael Savage in his book, Trickle Up Poverty, pages 18 through 24. The book is highly recommended!

We may be old fashioned, but we believe it is not foolish to pledge our lives, liberty and sacred honor to the greatest nation that ever was or ever will be. The nation of the people, by the people and for the people, to that we shall strive to carry forward the mantle of the Tea Party, keeping alive the voice of freedom.

May God Bless America

Steve Eichler J.D.

C.E.O. of the Tea Party/TeaParty.org
http://www.teaparty.org/about-us/

The democrats and the repubs both fear the TEA Party and is why both parties leadership try to discredit them and accuse them of something they are not...

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 12:44 PM
You are a racist.

I have made this assertion in the past.

I do not change it.

There are previous posts which support this.

I do not need to go digging for them.

If a moderator calls me out on what I've said, I am more than willing to do the footwork. Until then, suck it.

You are lying and the fact that you won't and cannot prove your allegation shows it. There are no previous posts that show this accusation to be true...

Lady Quagga
12-05-2014, 02:53 PM
You are lying and the fact that you won't and cannot prove your allegation shows it. There are no previous posts that show this accusation to be true...

Lying? No. Do your own homework.

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 03:55 PM
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/05/denver-police-officer-crushed-by-vehicle-during-school-mike-brown-walkout-students-cheered-yelling-hit-him-again-hit-him-again/

This is absolutely disgusting. Especially the students who kept screaming "hit him again". Didn't see that on any 5:00 MSM news programs did ya? Did you hear about the White Bosnian guy that was attacked and killed by 3 "thugs" using hammers the other day? Or how about the 2 FBI officers shot in St. Louis? How about the White woman who was brutally raped and then set on fire by "thugs" after the Ferguson verdicts? What about that pesky "knockout game", don't hear much about those anymore, but they're still happening...

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Lying? No. Do your own homework.

Yes, you are lying. I don't need to because it doesn't exist. If you say it in fact does, then you certainly must know what was said and where it was said...

Tom
12-05-2014, 04:12 PM
This is absolutely disgusting. Especially the students who kept screaming "hit him again". Didn't see that on any 5:00 MSM news programs did ya? Did you hear about the White Bosnian guy that was attacked and killed by 3 "thugs" using hammers the other day? Or how about the 2 FBI officers shot in St. Louis? How about the White woman who was brutally raped and then set on fire by "thugs" after the Ferguson verdicts? What about that pesky "knockout game", don't hear much about those anymore, but they're still happening...

where is PCUSER and other leftys on these subjects
White on Black crime or Cops on Black crime is Miniscule compared to other crime.
I would say since they only post and write about Crimes against Black that would make them racist would it not?
they claim all crime is bad but their actions speak much louder

Maybe they are waiting to they can quote the............. "CNN".........on the subject before they reply ??

wonder if i walk down a street in Harlum or Watts and hold my hands up if they wont shoot ?

pcuser
12-05-2014, 04:17 PM
where is PCUSER and other leftys on these subjects
White on Black crime or Cops on Black crime is Miniscule compared to other crime.
I would say since they only post and write about Crimes against Black that would make them racist would it not?
they claim all crime is bad but their actions speak much louder

Maybe they are waiting to they can quote the............. "CNN".........on the subject before they reply ??

wonder if i walk down a street in Harlum or Watts and hold my hands up if they wont shoot ?

I see that hamster turning the wheels in your head is running faster than usual. The hamster needs to learn to read and comprehend what it reads...

Tom
12-05-2014, 04:24 PM
I see that hamster turning the wheels in your head is running faster than usual. The hamster needs to learn to read and comprehend what it reads...

Words Spoken from the Kid who trashes his Mother on a public forum

Let me Guess.......do i have this right??

you are Ok with how Obama was Considering sanctions against Israel right??

pcuser
12-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Words Spoken from the Kid who trashes his Mother on a public forum

How many times does one need to say I didn't trash anyone in that post???? The hamster needs to learn to read. By the way, I'm 64. Calling me a kid is disrespectful, isn't it?

Tom
12-05-2014, 04:30 PM
How many times does one need to say I didn't trash anyone in that post???? The hamster needs to learn to read. By the way, I'm 64. Calling me a kid is disrespectful, isn't it?

If your not a Kid you know better than to Trash Mommy on the internet right?

Lady Quagga
12-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Yes, you are lying. I don't need to because it doesn't exist. If you say it in fact does, then you certainly must know what was said and where it was said...

No, I'm not lying. I called you out on it before. I don't need to go through all my posts to prove it. If a mod ever called me out on it, I'd have the evidence ready to go. So nanny nanny boo boo.

pcuser
12-05-2014, 05:03 PM
No, I'm not lying. I called you out on it before. I don't need to go through all my posts to prove it. If a mod ever called me out on it, I'd have the evidence ready to go. So nanny nanny boo boo.

You definitely get style points for this...

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 05:20 PM

BS, I call your bluff. You're lying Quagga, period. Keep making up BS and see where it'll get you. The only evidence you could come up with is if you manufactured it. After all, you are an IT techie...

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 05:21 PM
You definitely get style points for this...

Style points for what? Lying? Nice...

Lady Quagga
12-05-2014, 05:39 PM
BS, I call your bluff. You're lying Quagga, period. Keep making up BS and see where it'll get you. The only evidence you could come up with is if you manufactured it. After all, you are an IT techie...

You have made racist comments in the past, and I called you out on them. You can choose to forget whatever you wish. If called upon by a Moderator, the evidence still exists, even if you delete your posts. So suck it.

pcuser
12-05-2014, 06:27 PM
You have made racist comments in the past, and I called you out on them. You can choose to forget whatever you wish. If called upon by a Moderator, the evidence still exists, even if you delete your posts. So suck it.

The problem is most people who make racist comments don't think they're racist comments...

Tom
12-05-2014, 06:44 PM
The problem is most people who make racist comments don't think they're racist comments...

The problem with this
is being raciest mean something different everyone
and to others saying someone is a raciest just because you don't like thier views is raciest

Seems on this forum if someone speaks out about a group of people that are burning buildings and says they are morons for burning their own town for some that is raciest
why is that? they burned their own Town down
one thing is Fact Until we fix the issue with people Not wanting to get ahead on their own without government help this issue will go on forever
When are parents going to teach their kids to get off the bed out of the front yard..stop smoking dope and go to school??
when are parent going to value marriage instead of bring up singe parent kids?
the Issues start at home which many Ignore
in America you still can be what ever you work for...no one said it was easy
we need to quit hiding behind race...

Double A
12-05-2014, 06:59 PM

Finally!!! I couldn't agree with you more...
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj488/Stripesnipe/16E4E379-C5F4-449D-9CF4-D02F09DD7865-9887-000008F81821BB4B_zps6f2c2fa1.jpg

Bucket
12-05-2014, 11:29 PM
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj488/Stripesnipe/16E4E379-C5F4-449D-9CF4-D02F09DD7865-9887-000008F81821BB4B_zps6f2c2fa1.jpg
Blacks are 6 times more lijeky to commit crime is that racist when the doj,fbi,and victims report matches tge info.its racist when you use it with hate just like you.its not racist when youre pointing out facts

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

Most looters are blacks

https://search.yahoo.com/mobile/s?p=ferguson+looters&.tsrc=yfp-hrmob-842

Photo evidence. Even black people like kenny smith and barkley said that. Want some more oictures

Tom
12-06-2014, 10:13 AM
Another View ?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

pcuser
12-06-2014, 11:16 AM

My, my, make a less than artful attempt at humor based on previous threads and stop paying attention for half a day and everything on the board blows up... Double A, it wasn't meant as anything but a humorous reply to all the terms of 'endearment' directed my way such as libtards and many others I won't bore you with. I meant no denigration to any group other than the people who use 'humorous' descriptive terms towards us on the left. Though I will agree that without that context, it might look like a racist remark. For that, I'm sorry if you were offended. I will share something that I'm sure will be used against me in the future. I have a form of autism. I and others like me have an inability to see humor in certain forms. Also, sometimes our jokes fall flat. I have been known to be very funny at times and my humor falls flat other times. I can't change this, but I'm always trying to do better...

pcuser
12-06-2014, 11:26 AM
Blacks are 6 times more lijeky to commit crime is that racist when the doj,fbi,and victims report matches tge info.its racist when you use it with hate just like you.its not racist when youre pointing out facts

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

Most looters are blacks

https://search.yahoo.com/mobile/s?p=ferguson+looters&.tsrc=yfp-hrmob-842

Photo evidence. Even black people like kenny smith and barkley said that. Want some more oictures

Your piece about crime statistics contains a whole section on why these statistics are incomplete and why they can be inaccurate. As to black people comprising most looters, we're talking about an institutional problem that affects minorities, so most will be black. There are riots all over the world on a regular basis, and whites loot just as others do.

Tom
12-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Your piece about crime statistics contains a whole section on why these statistics are incomplete and why they can be inaccurate. As to black people comprising most looters, we're talking about an institutional problem that affects minorities, so most will be black. There are riots all over the world on a regular basis, and whites loot just as others do.

I am not ok with calling it a institutional problem....it is more like a Home Value Issue Not all Blacks do loot and burn when mad
and the same goes for the Whites looting burning...Moral values that Started at Home
What happened to Parents???

For Gods sake..they burned down their own Community
Got pick on the police station....Peacefully protest the Police station
They stop doctors and everyone from getting to work...people we all need
What they are doing is making it worse now not better....can they not see that? or do they just not care ?
after watching the Business owner lose everything you have to wonder..why make your own town Poorer? less livable? how can they expect anyone to respect them or trust them after this?

I just do not understand

Double A
12-06-2014, 02:37 PM
My, my, make a less than artful attempt at humor based on previous threads and stop paying attention for half a day and everything on the board blows up... Double A, it wasn't meant as anything but a humorous reply to all the terms of 'endearment' directed my way such as libtards and many others I won't bore you with. I meant no denigration to any group other than the people who use 'humorous' descriptive terms towards us on the left. Though I will agree that without that context, it might look like a racist remark. For that, I'm sorry if you were offended. I will share something that I'm sure will be used against me in the future. I have a form of autism. I and others like me have an inability to see humor in certain forms. Also, sometimes our jokes fall flat. I have been known to be very funny at times and my humor falls flat other times. I can't change this, but I'm always trying to do better...

On honest reply, for which I have a lot of respect for.
These "political" tit for tat threads sometimes get people boiling over.
I try (for the most part to stay out of them).
Anyway, I get where your coming from.
I tend to be a little sarcastic myself.
Carry on with the thread boys,
But, please put up a report once in awhile ;)

DEVOREFLYER
12-06-2014, 04:34 PM
Should be required watching for everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISSgHKFClmw#t=67

HawgZWylde
12-06-2014, 05:34 PM
The ends justify the means. What's taking place now is solely designed for political gain, nothing less. Had Michael Brown managed to take officer Wilson's sidearm and shot him with it none of this would be taking place. No protests, no Al Sharptons, no Obozo's or Holdems getting involved and certainly very minimal MSM coverage if any. It's purely electioneering politics designed to divide our nation for political gain. Nothing more, nothing less...

Natural Lefty
12-06-2014, 05:35 PM
This thread is a good example of what drove many of us away from this forum. I discovered a couple of years ago, that this site is all about the macho worldview. It's not a safe place for progressive minded people, as I discovered by the unsympathetic response from administrators here, to unfair attacks on me.

Anybody who is a critical thinker who believes in equality, who believes in humans working together, loving and taking care of each other is slammed here as a big government socialist. Well, you are correct; I am a socialist -- a democratic socialist as is Bernie Sanders, and as social creatures, denying our social nature makes no sense. So, call me a girly boy, pinko commie socialist or whatever. I really don't care. Hey, I am a social psychologist. Just take the psychology out of it, and you get a socialist. But I still like to go fishing.

Administrators can read this and make what they will of it. Anyway, both of my parents passed away last year, I have inherited lots of obligations, and it has been rough and fishing trips not as frequent as they used to be for my household.

If any of y'all are wondering whatever happened to The Fishing Queen, who was so popular here, or The Asian Guy, or Troutman65, or PuddMasterBaiter or a few others, they were all driven away from this site for similar reasons, and we -- plus a few others from this site -- are now all friends on Facebook. Plus, I have my own harmonious, open-minded and intelligent group with membership rapidly approaching 1,000.

Bucket
12-06-2014, 06:56 PM
This thread is a good example of what drove many of us away from this forum. I discovered a couple of years ago, that this site is all about the macho worldview. It's not a safe place for progressive minded people, as I discovered by the unsympathetic response from administrators here, to unfair attacks on me.

Anybody who is a critical thinker who believes in equality, who believes in humans working together, loving and taking care of each other is slammed here as a big government socialist. Well, you are correct; I am a socialist -- a democratic socialist as is Bernie Sanders, and as social creatures, denying our social nature makes no sense. So, call me a girly boy, pinko commie socialist or whatever. I really don't care. Hey, I am a social psychologist. Just take the psychology out of it, and you get a socialist. But I still like to go fishing.

Administrators can read this and make what they will of it. Anyway, both of my parents passed away last year, I have inherited lots of obligations, and it has been rough and fishing trips not as frequent as they used to be for my household.

If any of y'all are wondering whatever happened to The Fishing Queen, who was so popular here, or The Asian Guy, or Troutman65, or PuddMasterBaiter or a few others, they were all driven away from this site for similar reasons, and we -- plus a few others from this site -- are now all friends on Facebook. Plus, I have my own harmonious, open-minded and intelligent group with membership rapidly approaching 1,000.

You must be very confident and intelligent. Since you need a 1000 people to approve what youre doing.

Bucket
12-06-2014, 07:07 PM
The post is not the problem its tge response of a few people

etucker1959
12-06-2014, 07:46 PM
The post is not the problem its tge response of a few people
I'm 100% in agreement with you!!!!! Where we might disagree a tad is, "WHICH" peoples responses are the "PROBLEM"!!!!!! lol lol lol

Bucket
12-06-2014, 08:19 PM
I'm 100% in agreement with you!!!!! Where we might disagree a tad is, "WHICH" peoples responses are the "PROBLEM"!!!!!! lol lol lol

Lol remember the truth hurts so i rather not say.im not perfect but i certainly didnt draw first blood

Tom
12-06-2014, 08:35 PM

Hey clean your inbox..lol not taking any more PMs

Tom
12-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Hawgwild..PM me

your inbox is full

pretty sure i was wrong on my assumption

etucker1959
12-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Lol remember the truth hurts so i rather not say.im not perfect but i certainly didnt draw first blood
If you didn't who did????? The nice thing about FNN everything is in writing!!!! If you look at just the first page of this thread, with the tiny exception of what Lady Q wrote which wasn't much. You, Tom and HagyZ set the tone of this thread. In effect all three of you were swashbuckling to any and all comer's. lol

Tom
12-06-2014, 09:21 PM
If you didn't who did????? The nice thing about FNN everything is in writing!!!! If you look at just the first page of this thread, with the tiny exception of what Lady Q wrote which wasn't much. You, Tom and HagyZ set the tone of this thread. In effect all three of you were swashbuckling to any and all comer's. lol

swashbuckling

I guess i have embraced this ??? LOL
Shame on me

I really am better staying out of most of the Political post anyway
we all have a different set of Moral values and mind sets as well as back grounds
Not sure i belong in this anyway
sorry if i have offended any one

Bucket
12-06-2014, 09:34 PM

What about pcuser,natural lady. On other posts dark shadow skyler,stormcrow.and a few more. What about the other post. Now to my post i only see one but its in response to another insulting post. Thats your opinion but i suggest you be fair about it

Bucket
12-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Go to the first page first insult was by lady.she drew first blood. My post was fair i didnt insult anyone.if they cant hand loo e the heat get out of tge kicheb

Bucket
12-06-2014, 10:02 PM
swashbuckling

Shame on me

we all have a different set of Moral values and mind sets as well as back grounds

Dont apologize its a sign of weakness lol jk .

etucker1959
12-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Go to the first page first insult was by lady.she drew first blood. My post was fair i didnt insult anyone.if they cant hand loo e the heat get out of tge kicheb
Forget the content of the thread for a minute. I know you addressed this before, but your THE are coming out TGE. The H key is coming in as G, is there any way you can fix that?????

etucker1959
12-06-2014, 10:25 PM
swashbuckling

Shame on me

You know Tom I'll make a confession. You boy's on the right are pretty tough, scraping with you feller's is no easy task. Besides fresh blood makes things a little more interesting. Besides we can't let you go, "UNTIL" you give us a fair chance to convert you to the other side of the fence!!!! lol

Bucket
12-06-2014, 10:25 PM
Yea if i took 10 mins to type it out. My phones autocorrect and keypad is screwed up. Not sure if thats a joke but now thats taken care of you should address the content. Ive answered your question and i believe you should answer mine. Like i said i respect your opinion as long as its fair. I dont have a problem if you disagree

HawgZWylde
12-07-2014, 07:31 AM
Hawgwild..PM me

your inbox is full

pretty sure i was wrong on my assumption

Box is cleared Tom...

DEVOREFLYER
12-07-2014, 07:47 AM
You know Tom I'll make a confession. You boy's on the right are pretty tough, scraping with you feller's is no easy task. Besides fresh blood makes things a little more interesting. Besides we can't let you go, "UNTIL" you give us a fair chance to convert you to the other side of the fence!!!! lol

You have been given more than a fair chance to to refute our statements in an honest discussion of solutions. But no, just snippets of talking points and no real solutions from the left with claims of redneck, mouth breathers, racist and bigot thrown in to deflect. You've had a chance after chance to convert us. Divide and conquer, white vs black, rich vs poor, fair share and on and on. The grass on the other side of the fence is greener due to fertilizer and it takes a lot of fertilizer.

HawgZWylde
12-07-2014, 07:53 AM

with the tiny exception of what Lady Q wrote which wasn't much.

Wasn't much? Lena Dunham is finding out what can happen if you publish a false accusation about someone that can adversely affect their lives. Falsely accusing someone of being a racist on a public forum without factual proof is no small thing.

LQ's first shot;

haha you're an idiot

This is nothing but rhetorical ridicule without fact. Indeed, Quagga's M.O.

Problem is etucker facts make a liberals head explode. They can't argue against them so they spew rhetoric and ridicule in an attempt to character assassinate their "target"...

pcuser
12-07-2014, 07:56 AM
swashbuckling

Shame on me

I suspect if any of us could wave a magic wand, we would probably all include adversaries on this board with good lives and all the blessings we want for others as well.

pcuser
12-07-2014, 07:57 AM
What about pcuser,natural lady. On other posts dark shadow skyler,stormcrow.and a few more. What about the other post. Now to my post i only see one but its in response to another insulting post. Thats your opinion but i suggest you be fair about it

It would also be helpful if we could refrain from insults. I know I'm sometimes guilty of that...

pcuser
12-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Dont apologize its a sign of weakness lol jk .

Apologizing is a true sign of strength IMHO...

pcuser
12-07-2014, 08:01 AM
You have been given more than a fair chance to to refute our statements in an honest discussion of solutions. But no, just snippets of talking points and no real solutions from the left with claims of redneck, mouth breathers, racist and bigot thrown in to deflect. You've had a chance after chance to convert us. Divide and conquer, white vs black, rich vs poor, fair share and on and on. The grass on the other side of the fence is greener due to fertilizer and it takes a lot of fertilizer.

I will say it would be nice to have simple solutions. There aren't any straightforward and easy solutions to this and many other issues...

HawgZWylde
12-07-2014, 08:38 AM

Confucius say many a man is born with common sense, but not all. He also say many are born with intelligence, but not all. He say a man born with common sense can survive and live comfortably. He say a man born with common sense and intelligence can not only survive and live comfortably, he can prosper greatly but a man born with intelligence and no common sense, can and will destroy what others have worked so hard to build. And he say that those who are born with neither ride on the backs of those who they can take the most from...

***A man with common sense can never be converted to having no common sense...

Tom
12-07-2014, 08:39 AM
The fertilizer was bought by hard working people who stepped up the ladder and did their best because they Enjoy a green lawn. They did not expect others to give them the Fertilizer Free or without earning it as there is great satisfaction in earning your own Green yard.

Now for the people who are willing to live in a yard full of tumble weeds and brier patch....it shows they care nothing about their Neighbors or how their acts down grade the value of the community around them
soon more people who enjoy Green yards move out of the community and the community is left with only people who are not willing to work hard to earn the fertilizer and you end up with a community full of nothing but weeds
the people with tumble weeds Blame the people who left the community for leaving it and tell others that the people who worked for the fertilizer to have green yards are the devil and that they are lucky and really believe the Green yard people are to blame for all their Weed infested yards
now had the people with weed infested yards decided that hey I like the green yard and i want a green yard....maybe i need to stop growing weeds and start getting educated so i can be more like the people with Green yards and buy my own fertilizer and quit blaming the Green people for the weeds in my yard.....Then the divide between the Green yard people and the tumble weed people would start to close

At this point people the green people want to be separated from the tumble weed people and only be around others who like green yards and the people with weeds in their yards don't want the people with green yards i their town

Nowit appears to the green yard people that the tumble weed people want their tumble weeds gone and have decided to Burn their yards to rid themselves of the tumble weeds
since they did not learn in school and made fun of the people who did learn in school....in the same classes with the same teachers but instead decided to sell drugs and other bad things instead of learning as other kids did they
Do not know that when you start a fire in your own yard it might burn your house down
I grew up in Wilmington..we all had the same school Banning high
we all dealt with the Crips and the Bloods when they were just starting out.
We all had the same teachers and the same class rooms
some of the kids really liked learning..some only cared about sports
some just wanted to be trouble makers instead of getting a education and learn to buy fertilizer
I remember well one of my Best friends Freeman McKneil
Played with him on the football field I learned how bad he wanted to move up and climb the ladder
and not live where people only liked yards with weeds
again we all went to the same school...had the same teachers.....and lived in the same community
some wanted to get ahead.....some enjoyed living with weeds

HawgZWylde
12-07-2014, 08:47 AM
Apologizing is a true sign of strength IMHO...

If one is wrong, it takes the bigger and honest man to apologize. If one is right, he has no reason to apologize and should not. Tom is right and has no reason to apologize...

Tom
12-07-2014, 08:49 AM
If one is wrong, it takes the bigger and honest man to apologize. If one is right, he has no reason to apologize and should not. Tom is right and has no reason to apologize...

But if you Apologize the ones who are Hurt by the truth at least know you care about their feelings

DEVOREFLYER
12-07-2014, 08:56 AM
I will say it would be nice to have simple solutions. There aren't any straightforward and easy solutions to this and many other issues...

I strongly disagree and some of those solutions will be painful and no one has the personal honesty or integrity to do what is needed and both sides are guilty.

HawgZWylde
12-07-2014, 09:10 AM
But if you Apologize the ones who are Hurt by the truth at least know you care about their feelings

If one apologizes for being right, to those who are wrong, it reinforces their belief that they can create right from wrong. Apologize for hurting their feelings but not for being right. That shows you care but will not back down from what is right...

Tom
12-07-2014, 09:16 AM
If one apologizes for being right, to those who are wrong, it reinforces their belief that they can create right from wrong. Apologize for hurting their feelings but not for being right. That shows you care but will not back down from what is right...

No truer words of Wisdom have ever been spoken Master

And to you Master I must Apologize ..................... for the way in which I have Apologized in the Past to the Left side of this Thread

I need to go wrap myself a new fishing rod or tie some flies....LOL

HawgZWylde
12-07-2014, 09:17 AM
I strongly disagree and some of those solutions will be painful and no one has the personal honesty or integrity to do what is needed and both sides are guilty.

Yup, it's really black and white. Where we are headed now is complete fiscal and social disaster. We must reverse it, and it will indeed be extremely painful, but is necessary lest we fall into the bowels of archaic anarchy which will lead to complete totalitarianism...

pcuser
12-07-2014, 09:18 AM

I wasn't suggesting anyone in particular apologize, I was making a general statement about apologizing...

etucker1959
12-07-2014, 09:22 AM
Confucius say many a man is born with common sense, but not all. He also say many are born with intelligence, but not all. He say a man born with common sense can survive and live comfortably. He say a man born with common sense and intelligence can not only survive and live comfortably, he can prosper greatly but a man born with intelligence and no common sense, can and will destroy what others have worked so hard to build. And he say that those who are born with neither ride on the backs of those who they can take the most from...

***A man with common sense can never be converted to having no common sense...
Hold on!!!! I'm trying to make a point!!! Living in a state of unreality which many people on the right are doing, is where we can convert some people over to the light. Case in point, you honestly believe in 2016 a Republican can win the Presidency. I hate to break it to you, but after Obama did his Immigration thing, it sealed the deal for the Demorats. Tom on the other hand admitted those no good Demorats will probably win in 2016. At least he is being realistic!!!!

HawgZWylde
12-07-2014, 09:28 AM
No truer words of Wisdom have ever been spoken Master

And to you Master I must Apologize ..................... for the way in which I have Apologized in the Past to the Left side of this Thread

I need to go wrap myself a new fishing rod or tie some flies....LOL

Lol, I'm no master. I just have a little intelligence and a lot of common sense. And once I left college, I never stopped educating myself. In other words I went through life working hard for what I have and did so with my eyes wide open. The problem with left is after they went through their college indoctrination, they went through life with their eyes wide shut...

Tom
12-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Hold on!!!! I'm trying to make a point!!! Living in a state of unreality which many people on the right are doing, is where we can convert some people over to the light. Case in point, you honestly believe in 2016 a Republican can win the Presidency. I hate to break it to you, but after Obama did his Immigration thing, it sealed the deal for the Demorats. Tom on the other hand admitted those no good Demorats will probably win in 2016. At least he is being realistic!!!!

After Obama did the Immigration thing He guaranteed was a win for the GOP

Also Al Sharpton Eric Holder and Barrack Obama (all bordering on Communism) By getting involved in Feguson Guaranteed more unrest and even more enabled people who wish not to get ahead in any other way but to steal from the ones who have climbed the ladder

This just brought Racism to a new high in this country

DEVOREFLYER
12-07-2014, 09:40 AM

Is this like the same prediction that you made over a month ago that Governor Sam Brownback was going to lose in Kansas and his policies were a failure. Seems that the Governor did win reelection and by no coincidence his failed policies by your description seem to not be working all that well for you. Humble pie or eating Crow, what is it now???

Reality For Kansas

Last week, the Kansas Department of Labor and the U. S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released October 2014 jobs and earnings reports that are sure to galvanize the nationwide push for sensible state tax policy.

In the two years since Kansas’ tax-reform measures went into effect, the promises of Governor Sam Brownback’s administration are becoming a reality. I challenge tax-and-spend naysayers to dispute the following facts:

1. 8,400 seasonally adjusted non-farm jobs have been added since September;
2. Workers saw their earnings grow by 3.3 percent in a year; and
3. The Sunflower State’s unemployment rate is now 4.4 percent, down from 5.2 percent a year ago.

And this week, even more good news was released. Nine Kansas counties now have an unemployment rate of less than 2 percent. (Rates below 4 percent are considered full employment.) In Wallace County, which now has an unemployment rate below 1.5 percent, just 18 people are unemployed and actively seeking work. Combined, the 20 counties of northwest Kansas have an unemployment rate of just 2.23 percent.

Justin McFarland, Kansas Director of Labor Market Information, rightfully proclaimed that the employment gain “continues to lead Kansas’ comeback from the Great Recession” and that the “increased income will continue to drive growth.”

This is good news for working families and their employers. Not so much for Brownback’s well-funded opponents, including the National Education Association and the American Federation of Teachers, which spent $60 million to defeat fiscal conservatives in the mid-term elections.

Powerful adversaries of Brownback’s pro-growth tax policies painted a dire “sky is falling” picture of the countless misfortunes that were sure to destroy the state’s economic future. While they may want to say and believe as they wish, the proof is in the numbers.

Source: https://klic.dol.ks.gov/gsipub/index.asp?docid=472

And while data is critical to the political process of creating good state fiscal policy, the most important figure is the 2.9 million people who live in Kansas whose lives are impacted by these policies. Kansans elect the people who are tasked with solving problems, and as the facts emerge, it appears that they have chosen wisely. The quantitative, 50-state data that is thoroughly documented in An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of States (which I co-authored with Stephen Moore, Art Laffer, and Travis H. Brown) shows that every measure of economic prosperity is linked to taxation. Those states that limit or eliminate distortionary taxes, the worst of which are those placed on personal and business income, are able to expand their local economies.

Bucket
12-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Hawg is right and i would like to add to that. Sometimes its easier to apologize even if youre wrong. Somethings are not worth fighting for vut for the ones that do dont apologize

HawgZWylde
12-07-2014, 09:45 AM

Lol, "living in a state of unreality"? Oh tucky you have to explain that one. Lol, you can't possibly really believe a Clinton, Warren or a Bernie Sanders could be elected after what obvious damage the progressives have done to this country and the lies they've used to further their agenda. After January 2015, things are going to get real ugly for those who have tried to destroy our capitalist free market constitution based federal republic. Granting amnesty to millions who illegally invaded our sovereign nation is not a done deal. Especially since it's quite obvious it is being attempted in order to make our nation a one party progressive socialist cesspool.

Lol,Tom if you indeed said that, you are wrong and now is the appropriate time for an apology. Never, ever surrender, individual freedom and liberty is not free and will not go down without a fight to the last man standing.

etucker, it is you who is being "unrealistic". Mark my words, progressive socialism and it's crony capitalist allies in America is failing and will be eliminated, count on it...

etucker1959
12-07-2014, 09:47 AM
After Obama did the Immigration thing He guaranteed was a win for the GOP
I'm willing to bet a steak dinner for 2, that the Demorats will win the Presidency hands down!!!!

Tom
12-07-2014, 09:49 AM
etucker is Delusional...maybe he missed his Meds today ?

Lol, "living in a state of unreality"? Oh tucky you have to explain that one. Lol, you can't possibly really believe a Clinton, Warren or a Bernie Sanders could be elected after what obvious damage the progressives have done to this country and the lies they've used to further their agenda. After January 2015, things are going to get real ugly for those who have tried to destroy our capitalist free market constitution based federal republic. Granting amnesty to millions who illegally invaded our sovereign nation is not a done deal. Especially since it's quite obvious it is being attempted in order to make our nation a one party progressive socialist cesspool.

Lol,Tom if you indeed said that, you are wrong and now is the appropriate time for an apology. Never, ever surrender, individual freedom and liberty is not free and will not go down without a fight to the last man standing.

etucker, it is you who is being "unrealistic". Mark my words, progressive socialism and it's crony capitalist allies in America is failing and will be eliminated, count on it...

etucker1959
12-07-2014, 09:50 AM
Is this like the same prediction that you made over a month ago that Governor Sam Brownback was going to lose in Kansas and his policies were a failure. Seems that the Governor did win reelection and by no coincidence his failed policies by your description seem to not be working all that well for you. Humble pie or eating Crow, what is it now???

Reality For Kansas

Last week, the Kansas Department of Labor and the U. S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released October 2014 jobs and earnings reports that are sure to galvanize the nationwide push for sensible state tax policy.

In the two years since Kansas’ tax-reform measures went into effect, the promises of Governor Sam Brownback’s administration are becoming a reality. I challenge tax-and-spend naysayers to dispute the following facts:

1. 8,400 seasonally adjusted non-farm jobs have been added since September;
2. Workers saw their earnings grow by 3.3 percent in a year; and
3. The Sunflower State’s unemployment rate is now 4.4 percent, down from 5.2 percent a year ago.

And this week, even more good news was released. Nine Kansas counties now have an unemployment rate of less than 2 percent. (Rates below 4 percent are considered full employment.) In Wallace County, which now has an unemployment rate below 1.5 percent, just 18 people are unemployed and actively seeking work. Combined, the 20 counties of northwest Kansas have an unemployment rate of just 2.23 percent.

Justin McFarland, Kansas Director of Labor Market Information, rightfully proclaimed that the employment gain “continues to lead Kansas’ comeback from the Great Recession” and that the “increased income will continue to drive growth.”

This is good news for working families and their employers. Not so much for Brownback’s well-funded opponents, including the National Education Association and the American Federation of Teachers, which spent $60 million to defeat fiscal conservatives in the mid-term elections.

Powerful adversaries of Brownback’s pro-growth tax policies painted a dire “sky is falling” picture of the countless misfortunes that were sure to destroy the state’s economic future. While they may want to say and believe as they wish, the proof is in the numbers.

Source: https://klic.dol.ks.gov/gsipub/index.asp?docid=472

And while data is critical to the political process of creating good state fiscal policy, the most important figure is the 2.9 million people who live in Kansas whose lives are impacted by these policies. Kansans elect the people who are tasked with solving problems, and as the facts emerge, it appears that they have chosen wisely. The quantitative, 50-state data that is thoroughly documented in An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of States (which I co-authored with Stephen Moore, Art Laffer, and Travis H. Brown) shows that every measure of economic prosperity is linked to taxation. Those states that limit or eliminate distortionary taxes, the worst of which are those placed on personal and business income, are able to expand their local economies.
Sounds like he has a major spin master in his arena!!!!!

HawgZWylde
12-07-2014, 09:53 AM
Sounds like he has a major spin master in his arena!!!!!

There you go folks, proof positive of what I previously said. The left cannot argue against fact and resort to rhetoric and ridicule. tucky, find and post something factual to counter him...

Tom
12-07-2014, 09:53 AM
I'm willing to bet a steak dinner for 2, that the Demorats will win the Presidency hands down!!!!

while i would enjoy taking the bet.......................... In my experience i have yet to meet a Democrat willing to Admit Defeat making any possible bet Null and void
Democrats are Still Blame Bush for their own Short comings

So your offer of a Bet ... is as useless and Chrome Hub caps on an Edsel
I am sure your always willing to Bet for something your not willing to pay up upon losing as you will spin the truth to fit your Needs

And Please a steak dinner for 2?? lets see you and Eric Holder???....LOL

Pretty sure you were referring to a dinner of Sauerkraut and Weenies ?

HawgZWylde
12-07-2014, 09:54 AM

Explain how and why this will happen otherwise it's just rhetoric...

Bucket
12-07-2014, 10:05 AM
You have a deal. Ill take you up on it.if he legalizes those illegals then youll have to aubtract 10 million votes to be fair.i still take you up on your offer though whether youre cheating or not

Bucket
12-07-2014, 10:13 AM
If i win etucker youre taking me to black angus.if you win Ill take you wing stop or churchs chicken.

Bucket
12-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Explain how and why this will happen otherwise it's just rhetoric...
I like to see him pay 10 steak dinners .

HawgZWylde
12-07-2014, 10:26 AM
I like to see him pay 10 steak dinners .

Yup. can't tell you how many times here he has advocated for higher taxes and wealth redistribution. If he has no problems with forcibly taking other people's money, he should have no problem buying us steak diners. You know how many times I've seen food stamp recipients buying steaks and seafood at the grocery stores? Since the market crash, I can count on one hand where my wife and I have splurged on a good steak dinner...

Bucket
12-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Yup. can't tell you how many times here he has advocated for higher taxes and wealth redistribution. If he has no problems with forcibly taking other people's money, he should have no problem buying us steak diners. You know how many times I've seen food stamp recipients buying steaks and seafood at the grocery stores? Since the market crash, I can count on one hand where my wife and I have splurged on a good steak dinner...

Good point . I have seen that too.i remember once i was shopping at the supermarket and it was unusally empty for that time. When i got to the checkstand there was a sign saying ebt is down for the moment. As i was waiting there were at least 4 to 5 people who came up ,put their groceries on the counter,and then left after they read the sign out loud. The stuff they were buying was alot more plentiful and expensive than what i was getting

M@M
12-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Amen to that, Food stamps are mis-used and exploited....

etucker1959
12-07-2014, 11:33 AM
while i would enjoy taking the bet.......................... In my experience i have yet to meet a Democrat willing to Admit Defeat making any possible bet Null and void
Democrats are Still Blame Bush for their own Short comings

So your offer of a Bet ... is as useless and Chrome Hub caps on an Edsel
I am sure your always willing to Bet for something your not willing to pay up upon losing as you will spin the truth to fit your Needs

And Please a steak dinner for 2?? lets see you and Eric Holder???....LOL

Pretty sure you were referring to a dinner of Sauerkraut and Weenies ?
Any one who knows me, "KNOWS I AM A MAN OF MY WORD"!!!!!! I would be more then happy to mail say $50 to any one who wagers with me and WINS!!!!!!!!

Tom
12-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Any one who knows me, "KNOWS I AM A MAN OF MY WORD"!!!!!! I would be more then happy to mail say $50 to any one who wagers with me and WINS!!!!!!!!

Easy now...Its all fun and games right? no harm intended

So is this kind of like If you Like your Doctor you can Keep Him ??

Oh and Checks in the mail?? never heard that before have we

Bucket
12-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Like you said its all in writing.you didnt say anything about it being 50 bucks. Im going all out when you lose ill be nice my steak dinnera usually cost 150 bucks.

etucker1959
12-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Like you said its all in writing.you didnt say anything about it being 50 bucks. Im going all out when you lose ill be nice my steak dinnera usually cost 150 bucks.
I used a Black Angus price!!!! The fun part is some people didn't think restaurant steak diners, "BUT VONS MEAT COUNTER"!!!!!!! lol With that being said, to be fair I need to give odds!!!! For the Demorats really are a lock to win the Presidency in 2016!!!!!

So here is the wager!!!!! If I lose I will send a $50 gift certificate to anyone's favorite restaurant. ( I give them away to new clients all the time) If I win as expected, I will visit the loser's home lake with my little Hibachi grill. The loser will then provide two redneck steaks with buns. (Hot Dogs) If the loser wants to make it real fancy, he can swipe some condiments from the local 7/11. (Mustard, Relish and catsup) He then has to listen to me about WHY he lost!!!!! lol

NOW WHO IS READY TO SIGN UP!!!!!!!!

Bucket
12-07-2014, 04:49 PM
I used a Black Angus price!!!! The fun part is some people didn't think restaurant steak diners, "BUT VONS MEAT COUNTER"!!!!!!! lol With that being said, to be fair I need to give odds!!!! For the Demorats really are a lock to win the Presidency in 2016!!!!!

So here is the wager!!!!! If I lose I will send a $50 gift certificate to anyone's favorite restaurant. ( I give them away to new clients all the time) If I win as expected, I will visit the loser's home lake with my little Hibachi grill. The loser will then provide two redneck steaks with buns. (Hot Dogs) If the loser wants to make it real fancy, he can swipe some condiments from the local 7/11. (Mustard, Relish and catsup) He then has to listen to me about WHY he lost!!!!! lol

NOW WHO IS READY TO SIGN UP!!!!!!!!

Lol nah Ill stick to your favorite fried chicken of your choice,grits ,coleshaw,collard greens,jerk chicken cornbread,fried catfish,watermelon, and last but not least kool aide your flavor of course. if you are into exotic food beans (where i live some stores are filled with them),enchiladas,catcus,fried pork skin,tamales,salsa, tacos, and etc.

ps black angus doesnt accept ebt cards and you cant buy gift cards with them either.

etucker1959
12-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Lol nah Ill stick to your favorite fried chicken of your choice,grits ,coleshaw,collard greens,jerk chicken cornbread,fried catfish,watermelon, and last but not least kool aide your flavor of course. if you are into exotic food beans (where i live some stores are filled with them),enchiladas,catcus,fried pork skin,tamales,salsa, tacos, and etc.

ps black angus doesnt accept ebt cards and you cant buy gift cards with them either.

I'm surprised I didn't have 10 people say count me in!!!!! The bet is real!!!!!! If I was so sure my beliefs would hold true in the 2016 Presidential election, I would take etucker bet. WHAT HAPPENED?????? Everyone not so sure now????? lol

Bucket
12-07-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm surprised I didn't have 10 people say count me in!!!!! The bet is real!!!!!! If I was so sure my beliefs would hold true in the 2016 Presidential election, I would take etucker bet. WHAT HAPPENED?????? Everyone not so sure now????? lol

Dont look at me you did flip flop a coyple of times.maybe it could be they didnt think you can afford it.remember ebt doesnt work at steak house.

Tom
12-07-2014, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE=etucker1959;750535]I'm surprised I didn't have 10 people say count me in!!!!! The bet is real!!!!!! If I was so sure my beliefs would hold true in the 2016 Presidential election, I would take etucker bet. WHAT HAPPENED?????? Everyone not so sure now????? lol[/QUOTE

Typical Dem.......making illegal bets with the tax pater dollars and blaming the GOP for his Sins

etucker1959
12-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Dont look at me you did flip flop a coyple of times.maybe it could be they didnt think you can afford it.remember ebt doesnt work at steak house.
What's this ebt joke all about!!!!! Try something witty, you're just grasping with straws with that one!!!!!

etucker1959
12-07-2014, 10:42 PM
[QUOTE=etucker1959;750535]I'm surprised I didn't have 10 people say count me in!!!!! The bet is real!!!!!! If I was so sure my beliefs would hold true in the 2016 Presidential election, I would take etucker bet. WHAT HAPPENED?????? Everyone not so sure now????? lol[/QUOTE

Typical Dem.......making illegal bets with the tax pater dollars and blaming the GOP for his Sins
It's not a bet, but a gift to all my friends if I incorrectly predict the winning party in the 2016 presidential election!!!

HawgZWylde
12-08-2014, 08:15 AM
[QUOTE=Tom;750538]
It's not a bet, but a gift to all my friends if I incorrectly predict the winning party in the 2016 presidential election!!!

Lol, k tucker forget about the steaks. I'll have you over for a BBQ St. Louis style rib dinner just to soothe your soul after the landslide victory where the next president elected will NOT be a progressive socialist democrat. See, we conservatives do have a heart...

DEVOREFLYER
12-08-2014, 08:29 AM
[QUOTE=etucker1959;750541]

Lol, k tucker forget about the steaks. I'll have you over for a BBQ St. Louis style rib dinner just to soothe your soul after the landslide victory where the next president elected will NOT be a progressive socialist democrat. See, we conservatives do have a heart...

I'd be happy to contribute a pot of "Cajun Road Kill Gumbo" but I doubt he would man up and eat any.

Tom
12-08-2014, 08:45 AM
[QUOTE=etucker1959;750541][QUOTE=Tom;750538]
It's not a bet, but a gift to all my friends if I incorrectly predict the winning party in the 2016 presidential election!!![/QUOTE

A Gift ??

Obama care so this is like were were told ... Its not a Tax right?
or I will not raise your Taxes?

etucker1959
12-08-2014, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=HawgZWylde;750553]

I'd be happy to contribute a pot of "Cajun Road Kill Gumbo" but I doubt he would man up and eat any.
I've eaten many things in my life to prove my manhood!!!!!! lol

etucker1959
12-08-2014, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=etucker1959;750541][QUOTE=Tom;750538]
It's not a bet, but a gift to all my friends if I incorrectly predict the winning party in the 2016 presidential election!!![/QUOTE

A Gift ??

Obama care so this is like were were told ... Its not a Tax right?
or I will not raise your Taxes?
Good answer!!!!!

etucker1959
12-08-2014, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=etucker1959;750541]

I would love to go and even eat some humble pie. The problem is those "NO GOOD DEMORATS ARE GOING TO WIN AGAIN"!!!!!

DarkShadow
12-08-2014, 10:47 AM
I'll give people my EBT card AND my WIC coupons if they learn how to use the [quote] code correctly.