PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Tournament UPDATE!! A BOAT PARADE OOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

VineAssist
12-04-2014, 10:46 AM
BIG FUN NEWS FROM IRVINE LAKE!!!!!!!
For the past few years Daniela and myself have always wanted to do something FUN and FESTIVE for the holidays. Hopefully this sticks and becomes a tradition here at Irvine Lake.
On Saturday December 13th starting at 5pm we will be hosting a HOLIDAY BOAT PARADE. For a $10.00 buy in into the boat parade you will get to join the parade and hopefully earn a little cash and spread some holiday cheer. All boats entering the parade must be lit and decorated! AS ALWAYS WE WILL PAY OUT 100% OF THE POT! The top 3 contestants will be paid out! Hopefully we can get a bunch of boats to come out and participate in the boat parade and make this a FUN, FESTIVE, and hopefully memorable parade for all the young anglers that come to Irvine Lake

WPCBANDIT
12-05-2014, 05:22 AM
Can i decorate my float tube and enter

hookerz
12-05-2014, 10:01 AM
They've said "boats only". I don't understand this event. They want a boat parade on an empty lake with no one around? Just cruise around the empty shore lines? I think you guys need a little more info. about this to make it work. Any type of pot luck or post parade party? No Jimmy or Mitz Santa? There has to be more to it then a lap around an empty lake and a small cash prize. Hitts wants to fish and maybe sip some eggnog ; )

Fishingdachronarch201E7
12-05-2014, 10:26 AM
BIG FUN NEWS FROM IRVINE LAKE!!!!!!!
For the past few years Daniela and myself have always wanted to do something FUN and FESTIVE for the holidays. Hopefully this sticks and becomes a tradition here at Irvine Lake.
On Saturday December 13th starting at 5pm we will be hosting a HOLIDAY BOAT PARADE. For a $10.00 buy in into the boat parade you will get to join the parade and hopefully earn a little cash and spread some holiday cheer. All boats entering the parade must be lit and decorated! AS ALWAYS WE WILL PAY OUT 100% OF THE POT! The top 3 contestants will be paid out! Hopefully we can get a bunch of boats to come out and participate in the boat parade and make this a FUN, FESTIVE, and hopefully memorable parade for all the young anglers that come to Irvine Lake

Is the $10 in addition to the entrance fee of 24....or is it just 10bucks all together, sorry for the dumb question.

Thanks Tony G

fisherman951
12-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Do we get to enter the lake for free to judge the parade?? Maybe some night fishing alowed on the shore while we enjoy the boats :) well i think we might need some more info. I dont own a boat but i know my son would love to watch the parade

Fishingdachronarch201E7
12-05-2014, 10:34 AM
that was another questions, if we pay to get in to the lake, can we fish it!

Thanks