View Full Version : Give a Big Shout out to the new Stewarts of our Sport

Tom
12-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffff

Brent
12-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Nice job Tom.
Idiots with no respect for anything.
Sorry to say, but a good percentage of the youth today are the same way.
With any luck they'll get caught and pay a very hefty fine and have their gear confiscated.

Brent

Stinkbait
12-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Cant be that young, no skinny jeans except for one.

Bass Boy 14
12-03-2014, 05:17 PM
I'm 16 and I know these guys have no respect for fishing. It just tells me they can't catch fish the right way and have to result to fishing illegally to catch em. I hate stupid kids like that....and I deal with enough of them at my high school. Wtg tom!

BB14

SilverCarpSuck
12-03-2014, 05:42 PM
Not one was over 25 years old...I guess that is not kids though your right

One of them is over 30, and another close to that... Are you 100% positive that this was going down? You were on the dock with them, or just across the way? I think I need to call some people out if that was the case!!!

SilverCarpSuck
12-03-2014, 06:00 PM
I was on the dock with them when i made them release the trout and quit
even 30 is young to me
I am 100% positive I was their and watched it
again 100% and the kid....yes i call him a KID i have see him up to no good before he has always quit when i approached TODAY I caught him red handed
Someone knows these kids yes they are not very old then again I am OLD

absolutely 100% positive in every word and the Puggy guy if you can call him that on the end of the dock had a hard time controlling his mouth....very hard time

tom

Very dissapointing...Thanks.

sublimesteve
12-03-2014, 06:23 PM

sublimesteve
12-03-2014, 06:26 PM

sublimesteve
12-03-2014, 06:35 PM

sublimesteve
12-03-2014, 06:42 PM

sublimesteve
12-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Sure does..... now just fish!. I used to bullshit with you on the docks alot.. wtf happen to you? vanished....

sublimesteve
12-03-2014, 07:25 PM
It's all good dude... no worries.. Yea i have potty mouth im irish.. :-/ My pass is no good but i have a kayak now so im usually out on that thing. havent been fishin the shore much at all.. today was the first time in FOREVER. we didnt even know they had stocked till I seen you bringing them in. I dont even own a swimbait rod.. LMAO.. anyways.... ill apologize for everyone of us on that dock, didnt mean to be rude. but us youngins hate authority. :-p

sublimesteve
12-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Time for a beer.. :-)

cutbait
12-03-2014, 07:54 PM
This thread took a U turn...

It had so much potential

Big-Bob
12-03-2014, 09:15 PM
This thread took a U turn...

It had so much potential

So much potential.....Something must have happened back stage because it was going good and then a big hug and a kiss.

sublimesteve
12-03-2014, 09:54 PM
love u cupcake!

QuantumJs
12-03-2014, 10:36 PM
For the record, this is what just one example of a swimbait looks like: http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Savage_Gear_Line_Thru_3D_Swimbait_8_Ver_1/descpage-SGLT.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiAhvujBRDUpomG5cq_mI0BEiQA7T Yq-g-SpqqvKB-i0myba8Y8tb4j5LdTn1gA_kfsHA3HUC0aAmbv8P8HAQ#multiv iew

If we cannot distinguish between that and a LIVE trout, then we should likely not be trying to get folks in trouble for doing nothing. If DFG came and no citations were issued (using a live trout would be a SERIOUS infraction that they won't take lightly), let's move along and stop playing Paul Blart Lake Police.

hookdfisherman
12-04-2014, 12:17 AM
Next time, run on to the dock area and holler, in your best Gomer Pyle voice, SEET-A-ZEEN's arrast, SEET-A-ZEEN's arrast and call Justice of the Peace, Andy Taylor, over for a small town trial and serve justice!

OR,

Dress up in a hunter's outfit, stand motionless on the dock area and when the bell on the offending pole (with the stuck trout as bait) rings out, get a scale, weigh the poaching bastard and 's ARRAST his gluteus maximus!

OR,

If you wanna do it right? Apply to the DFG and become a game warden, only to realize... oh hell, I got other responsibilities that need to get done and there is just no way to catch 'em all !!!

I know you're passionate about your fish and that you want to protect the sport by drawing attention to the alleged unlawful acts of others, but geeze, it's not your job to oversee the lake and cite these people on this forum... LOL.

But, really?, do whatever floats your boat, I do ;)

gcopple
12-04-2014, 08:05 AM
dang, i missed so much by not logging on yesterday.

etucker1959
12-04-2014, 08:16 AM
dang, i missed so much by not logging on yesterday.

X2 I had to work late!!!! Thanks everybody for being human!!!!

BassinPLS
12-04-2014, 08:35 AM
I think we can put this to bed for now

I missed something on the post! Was there a picture attached or what? What are you guys talking about??

WiseGuy
12-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Funniest **** I have read in a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time! haha!

HawgZWylde
12-04-2014, 12:58 PM
I ain't kind to ********** who go around harassing kids cause he's to dumb to know what a swimbait is. You're not the DFG so just mind your own ****** business.

Wow, really nice there pal. Does it make you feel like a big man talking down to an old guy like that? The language on a public forum is pretty crude there dude, real kids do read these threads. Trying to intimidate there much? Oh, the dude just threw it for fun right? It's completely coincidental that the punk just HAPPENED to have the big rod rigged with a hook, sans swimbait eh?

Doesn't matter if he's DFW or not, that why there's such a thing as "caltip". You did it in full view of the public, that makes it his right to speak out. So I suppose if a dude was stuffing lead in a Bass's belly and weighing it you'd be cool with that eh? After all, it's nobody else's business right?

QuantumJs
12-04-2014, 01:14 PM
And this kids, is a line-through, again since we still seem to be confusing things...

Pete Marino
12-04-2014, 01:45 PM
DAMMIT....what did I miss??? The thread was getting interesting then took an about face..... WTH....someone needs to come clean.... Either someone was using live trout and needs to be punched or someone is lying about seeing someone use live trout and needs to be punched.... lol Im so confused..... this is 5 minutes Ill never get back..... ugggg lol cant we all just get along??

Pete

SilverCarpSuck
12-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Perris Sucks!

gogreeenz4
12-04-2014, 02:41 PM
hey this could be a great add....swimbait looks so real old people call dfg for live baiting

HawgZWylde
12-04-2014, 03:23 PM
And this kids, is a line-through, again since we still seem to be confusing things...

Ahhh, I see. Must've been tough tossing that Trout with a swimbait swinging around the line above it...

Brent
12-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Forgot to mention that you're not supposed to fish off the dock either...hahahahaha
Didn't get in trouble for that either.

SilverCarpSuck
12-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Forgot to mention that you're not supposed to fish off the dock either...hahahahaha
Didn't get in trouble for that either.

Don't want to bust your bubble, but you can fish off that dock...only now that the ramp isn't in use. try fishing off the other ones and see what happens :Shocked: I would actually recommend fishing that dock if you are throwing the big bait...I'd just stay at the wood though, Perris still sucks...

Misfitdog
12-04-2014, 05:14 PM
does not seem to matter , as long as your not fishing off the patrol dock .. they just check your license and go on there way ... this thread needs to stop and I hope for the benefit of some of the people that have posted on this issue and said some very rude things that they do remove this thread , so you can save some face value .

shameful

HawgZWylde
12-04-2014, 05:56 PM
does not seem to matter , as long as your not fishing off the patrol dock .. they just check your license and go on there way ... this thread needs to stop and I hope for the benefit of some of the people that have posted on this issue and said some very rude things that they do remove this thread , so you can save some face value .

shameful

this thread needs to stop and I hope for the benefit of some of the people that have posted on this issue and said some very rude things that they do remove this thread , so you can save some face value

To attack a senior citizen in such a disgusting manor on a public forum when they know he's right is par for the course for certain subcultures within our sport these days, anything goes, nothing matters, everyone else is stupid. It's wrong and they need to face that fact or it will just continue to get worse and further damage our sport in the public's eye. Personally I believe an apology is necessary here then perhaps they can begin to save face...

Stinkbait
12-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Here will be the question answered...if Tom saw a big rod with a big treble only, we have our answer.
If it was a line through swim bait, the bait would always be attached....never a bare treble.

Tom, did you see a big treble attached solely to the bigger rod?

" you're in the water, sharks are in the water...."

ela
12-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Totally agreed with you Tom.... Good job !!!!

Big Willy
12-04-2014, 10:02 PM
News flash, 18 pound striper caught on a live trout today off the same docks. A guy in the parking lot told me he saw the whole thing and was pissed off about it. He was leaving to go talk to the guy at the gate about it. I don't know exactly what that means though, he seemed pretty angry. I didn't ask what group he was referring too. That same crew of guys from the picture was on the dock, but there was other groups on docks also so it could have been any of them. That particular group looked so guilty it was funny. Rubbernecking all over the place, one trout pole in the water and the rest chucking swimbaits. I saw two other groups of guys who looked like they were doing the same thing while walking the shoreline. Two or three swim bait guys and one lonely trout fisherman with them. I also think Perris sucks for anything but LMB and will not be returning. Poach Away, just stay there please.

MikesOcean
12-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Tom,

Here's how I see it and how I think other FNN regulars will agree.

Many here may know you and many may not.

I personally don't know you and have never met you. I did read your post before you made an edit.

All I thought was that if your statement was true that this is sad!! But I did also think that maybe you might be just a confused and paranoid old man ( excuse me for old man term no disrespect.. We could be same age lol)

BUT......

After seeing these POS DISRESPECTFUL IDIOTS chime in with there mouths, your credibility went up here
Tremendously.

The fact that they are trying to defend themselves with such disrespect towards you and you have maintained class through this whole thread, proves to most that your statements are nothing but the truth!! And these punks are
GUILTY!! Someone owes you an apology for there mouth!!

I admire how you have handled this! Keep at it and my hats off to you for standing your ground while maintaining class!!

I'm going striper fishing with Tom at lake Perris!

DEVOREFLYER
12-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Tom I think after reading your post I am going to put the CalTip number on my cellphone. If I find myself in the same or similar situation as you did I am going to call CalTip and record the event. I wonder if a call to the marina would get a ranger to intervene also.

DEVOREFLYER
12-04-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm going striper fishing with Tom at lake Perris!

Hey I thought I was your lucky Striper guy.... Disappointed:Bawling:

MikesOcean
12-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Hey I thought I was your lucky Striper guy.... Disappointed:Bawling:

Absolutely!

DEVOREFLYER
12-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Absolutely!

I forgive ya then........... Now I feel better.

shinbob
12-04-2014, 10:27 PM
After seeing these POS DISRESPECTFUL IDIOTS chime in with there mouths, your credibility went up here
Tremendously.

The fact that they are trying to defend themselves with such disrespect towards you and you have maintained class through this whole thread, proves to most that your statements are nothing but the truth!! And these punks are
GUILTY!!

THIS. Their reaction, both in person and on this board, speaks volumes about who was right and who was wrong in this situation.

MikesOcean
12-04-2014, 10:53 PM
I forgive ya then........... Now I feel better.

Ok good!

Btw... I don't think he wants to go fishing with me so I guess back to the wood with you.
Don't worry I won't tell you how to net a fish. Lol

hookdfisherman
12-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Nothing like another hoodlum sticking up for the criminals
You sir need to take up Golf
you have no idea how true the story is
my guess is your a trout chucker also ??

You're right, I have no idea how true the story is and I never even hinted you were lying. It may be true but, it may not be true. Most of the people reading this thread do not know the truth of this matter, and anyone who does will deny any wrongdoing; if in fact that wrongdoing occurred.

What you're telling is just a story, your story. You say a DFG officer approached these guys. You also told us that you explained to him what these guys were up to, that is, breaking the law by fishing a trout. Sure, that's against the law, no question. Did the violators get a ticket? Did they get arrested? Were their fish confiscated as evidence? It seems from your story, nothing happened to them, even after you explained to the DFG that laws were broken.

The true test of their criminal act(s) would be a finding of guilty by a court of law. That never happened from what I read in your current rant. They didn't even get a ticket for neglecting to carry their license on their person while fishing. A government official who received your account of infractions obviously couldn't prove anything either.

There's a saying from the movie "Training Day": "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove". You, in all your wisdom and observations, can prove nothing. All you have is a story.

I do not chuck trout either. If you are accusing people of breaking laws on a public forum, slandering a reputation, putting up stories that you cannot prove... you may have a lawsuit coming your way. There is a thing called the "Cloud". This "Cloud" stores every single piece of data that ever gets posted or sent over the net. You can edit or delete text and ideas (a.k.a. rants and false accusations) but, they're still floating around in the "Cloud". Even Federal Tax Officials who claim to have deleted emails, information, or directives to target special interest groups have been put back on the hot seat because: "Oops, we just so happened to find all that deleted information in a Cloud".

So just a bit of advice; in your best interest, you might want to keep what you think you know to yourself, until it becomes what you can prove... then you can freely scream it from the mountain tops without any repercussions.

BTW (by the way), You keep assuming and guessing about people. You accuse them of breaking the law, being trout chuckers, etc.; calling people hoodlums and criminals without any proof whatsoever, that's what is known as slander. You might want to be a little more careful with that.

slan•der

noun LAW
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
"he is suing the TV network for slander"

verb
make false and damaging statements about (someone).
"they were accused of slandering the head of state"
synonyms: defame (someone's character), blacken someone's name, tell lies about, speak ill/evil of, sully someone's reputation, libel, smear, cast aspersions on, spread scandal about, besmirch, tarnish, taint;

Another thing, I am old too, but I can still ski Double Black Diamonds in Mammoth.

Golf is a little too slow for me LOL!

QuantumJs
12-05-2014, 02:12 AM
^ :Thumbs Up: :Applause: :Smash:

sublimesteve
12-05-2014, 03:46 AM
lmao.............................................. ......................................... Yall on here waaaaaaaay to much. go to the lake!

Brent
12-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Don't want to bust your bubble, but you can fish off that dock...only now that the ramp isn't in use. try fishing off the other ones and see what happens :Shocked: I would actually recommend fishing that dock if you are throwing the big bait...I'd just stay at the wood though, Perris still sucks...

Farmed that one...lol

Brent
12-05-2014, 08:40 AM
I have just plain had enough of the Baloney from some of you member that trash people who care about the sport

Since one of the guys feel that he does not need to remove his hateful dishonest posting then I feel the need to let you know who was catching the trout and handing them to the kid..

"sublimesteve" .....we all know him....he had the biggest mouth of them all

I thought after a nice conversation with him I thought he might see things correctly
seemed to be such a nice kid in the years past

Sublimesteve is a partner in crime....cant let the blonde kid take all the blame..really the blonde kid is the only one remorseful in anyway shape or form
I have been nice to Steve and asked him to remove the post but i guess he does not feel that he should

Nice system they had..."Sublimesteve" .....catches the trout and hands it off to the kid and uses it for bait

for now i will leave the blonde kids name out as he seem to have learned a valuable lesson
i am sure in the the other screen names will surface of the Kids on the dock
as i understand they have trashed me on face book also....I guess they see no wrong in what they have done??

I see nothing wrong in calling these guys out
we should be able to police out own sport without repercussion

thanks to all that understand
for those of you who do not..i guess you might be some of the Live trout chuckers

Thank you for calling him out.
The loudest barkers are the biggest punks. I knew it!

Brent
12-05-2014, 08:43 AM
You're right, I have no idea how true the story is and I never even hinted you were lying. It may be true but, it may not be true. Most of the people reading this thread do not know the truth of this matter, and anyone who does will deny any wrongdoing; if in fact that wrongdoing occurred.

What you're telling is just a story, your story. You say a DFG officer approached these guys. You also told us that you explained to him what these guys were up to, that is, breaking the law by fishing a trout. Sure, that's against the law, no question. Did the violators get a ticket? Did they get arrested? Were their fish confiscated as evidence? It seems from your story, nothing happened to them, even after you explained to the DFG that laws were broken.

The true test of their criminal act(s) would be a finding of guilty by a court of law. That never happened from what I read in your current rant. They didn't even get a ticket for neglecting to carry their license on their person while fishing. A government official who received your account of infractions obviously couldn't prove anything either.

There's a saying from the movie "Training Day": "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove". You, in all your wisdom and observations, can prove nothing. All you have is a story.

I do not chuck trout either. If you are accusing people of breaking laws on a public forum, slandering a reputation, putting up stories that you cannot prove... you may have a lawsuit coming your way. There is a thing called the "Cloud". This "Cloud" stores every single piece of data that ever gets posted or sent over the net. You can edit or delete text and ideas (a.k.a. rants and false accusations) but, they're still floating around in the "Cloud". Even Federal Tax Officials who claim to have deleted emails, information, or directives to target special interest groups have been put back on the hot seat because: "Oops, we just so happened to find all that deleted information in a Cloud".

So just a bit of advice; in your best interest, you might want to keep what you think you know to yourself, until it becomes what you can prove... then you can freely scream it from the mountain tops without any repercussions.

BTW (by the way), You keep assuming and guessing about people. You accuse them of breaking the law, being trout chuckers, etc.; calling people hoodlums and criminals without any proof whatsoever, that's what is known as slander. You might want to be a little more careful with that.

slan•der

noun LAW
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
"he is suing the TV network for slander"

verb
make false and damaging statements about (someone).
"they were accused of slandering the head of state"
synonyms: defame (someone's character), blacken someone's name, tell lies about, speak ill/evil of, sully someone's reputation, libel, smear, cast aspersions on, spread scandal about, besmirch, tarnish, taint;

Another thing, I am old too, but I can still ski Double Black Diamonds in Mammoth.

Golf is a little too slow for me LOL!

Hmmmmmm, the gigantic text is pretty convincing........The more you post the dumber you look.
Go away.

Kingtide
12-05-2014, 10:05 AM
No class, no skill....... not even enough skill to catch a freshly stocked trout without snagging it, then using it for Bass/ Striper bait= Trout chuckers= Cheaters=low life idiots.

Perris, DVL, Castaic, Silverwood, Pyramid, Skinner, they are everywhere.

DFW can't issue any citation unless the acts are recorded or witnessed by DFW personnel themselves. I'd personally like to see DFW go back to plain clothes/undercover during stock week. It definitely changed DVL for 1 season, but of course the cheaters are back this year.

All respect to Tom for calling out the cheaters and anyone who supports this BS behavior! GTFO

Stormcrow
12-05-2014, 10:36 AM
A couple of comments here:

I remember a guy at DVL who caught 20-30 lb stripers regularly and posted them on here. Nobody knew how he did it. His name was SeaAddiction. I called him out for chucking live trout because I saw all of the UL trout gear in his boat that he idiotically forgot to edit it out of a picture with his HUGE striper. He insulted all of us through is adamant denial of it. Turns out, he was seen by DFG through binocs hand lining a live trout down in about 40 feet of water by the attenuator and letting his little boat drift off about 50 yards or so. Then, he would "magically" hook up on a toad striper. HE ENJOYED HIS $1500 FINE and he doesn't post here anymore. (Sigh)...I hate being right.

Now, I was at Perris yesterday and saw the same guys mentioned in this thread. They were all hucking line-through Savage Gears and the blonde kid was winding a Deps from the dock. They were also very nice guys and I chatted with them for some time from my boat. I do know that someone caught another big striper yesterday from the dock using a live trout and left right after he caught it. Yet, these guys were still there because they told me what happened while I went to fish some deeper water. There was nobody around but a nice asian family and nobody was using live trout that I saw.

Just sayin... I was in a yellow stratos evo in a white hoodie and I hucked a rago bait for a few hours in the marina for nada.

Stormcrow
12-05-2014, 11:12 AM
I was on the shore for a while while you were fishing the corner then i moved to the dock..we said Hi to each other
while i was there the Blonde kid was Not I stayed till about 10:30 .....you left their ramp area what about 9? maybe earlier
While you were there i did not see even one of the guys who were on the dock the day before
i was not present when the guy caught the striper yesterday...I know he frequents the forum...as he was not their the day before during the Trout Chucking but he knew all about it from the forum
he asked if i was the one who posted.
Seemed about 5 guys knew who i was..from the forum
I was the old guy in the red pendlaton jacked while you were in the corner fishing
I can say as i drove out one of the guys from the day before was parked on the side of the road in to the lake in a white car doing something in the back of the car
the Blonde Kid must have showed up After i left the area
A guy i fish with called me and said as Soon as I left one of the guys hooked up live trout to fish for stripers
by the way Nice boat!
nicer than my old champ!
the Asian guy i fish with a lot......he lives near me....nice guy
he weight a 21lb catfish for me earlier in the year i caught i my float tube
His wife loves trout fishing

that guys wife hooked at least 10 trout in one quick span, she had a hot stick, every time I looked over she was hooked up. There was a guy throwing a cast master when I arrived at about 8 am and he said he already had caught 15 or so. It was wild. I had a nice LMB follow my Rago. Nothing after that. I didnt see the group with the blonde kid till I came back to the marina about 1 oclock or so.

I caught a bunch of Ice Jig fish btw.

Stormcrow
12-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Ice Jig..so the bass are keying bait right now in deeper water
I would have thought after 2 days of trout at the ramp the Big LMB would be all over that area
Unless hey put up cameras i am not sure how the DFG can catch the guys Trout chucking

Well the trout have made it all the way over to the tower. I wish I could have fished longer but I spent most of my time at the dentist.

DarkShadow
12-05-2014, 11:35 AM
A couple of comments here:

I remember a guy at DVL who caught 20-30 lb stripers regularly and posted them on here. Nobody knew how he did it. His name was SeaAddiction. I called him out for chucking live trout because I saw all of the UL trout gear in his boat that he idiotically forgot to edit it out of a picture with his HUGE striper. He insulted all of us through is adamant denial of it. Turns out, he was seen by DFG through binocs hand lining a live trout down in about 40 feet of water by the attenuator and letting his little boat drift off about 50 yards or so. Then, he would "magically" hook up on a toad striper. HE ENJOYED HIS $1500 FINE and he doesn't post here anymore. (Sigh)...I hate being right.

I still remember the BS YouTube video he made of him supposedly getting a fish on a "swimbait" to prove he wasn't using live trout. It backfired so hard, he removed it from YT a few days later after nobody bought it.

"Lightning strikes twiiiice!" That was the running joke for the winter whenever we'd get a fish on the boat.

The worse part about that incident was the culprit calling everyone 'haters' because they couldn't catch a fish like he did, and bragging about how good of a fisherman he was. I didn't know he got busted, but I'm glad karma does exist.

cutbait
12-05-2014, 12:04 PM
Ah... this thread is now complete!

1. The bickering festered

2. Stripers are Apex and everyone knows it

3. Tom with major props for calling out foul mouth little punks

4. Trout are the root cause for everything negative

5. Seaddiction and his memories.

Icing on the cake would be a "gotcha" video of cheating at a striper tournament so vague you can't see it take place

Stinkbait
12-05-2014, 12:07 PM
^^^^^Is this the same guy that has the record at DVL right now? When he got it everyone claimed trout chucker and eye witness accounts of his history.

Stormcrow
12-05-2014, 12:16 PM
no, that is a vietnemese guy named Nan Dhoan...He has the lake record at DVL.

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Wasn't it 20lbr/30lbr/dodo who tried to pass a 30+lb Stripey caught at night after closure as a legit catch?

DEVOREFLYER
12-05-2014, 01:06 PM
I hope members put this number on their cell phones and stop this and others from this type of behavior.

1 888 DFG-CALTIP (888 334-2258), 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Be prepared to give the fullest possible account of the incident including the name, address, age and description of the suspect, vehicle description, direction of travel, license number, type of violation and when and where it occurred. You do not have to give your name.

Information from the call is relayed to the Fish and Wildlife region where the offense occurred and an investigation is undertaken locally. If the information supplied by the caller results in an arrest the caller becomes eligible for a reward. (Rewards up to $1,000 have been paid.) The case is then reviewed by a volunteer citizen's group known as the "Caltip Foundation".

CalTIP rewards come entirely from donations, no state funds are used. The CalTIP Foundation, not the Department of Fish and Wildlife, receives and administers these funds. Money not used for the payment of rewards goes toward furthering CalTIP's educational goals (public service announcements, informational videos, billboard campaigns,

DarkShadow
12-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Wasn't it 20lbr/30lbr/dodo who tried to pass a 30+lb Stripey caught at night after closure as a legit catch?

I remember that.

The same moron who tried to claim stripers don't reproduce in our reservoirs.

Too bad there wasn't a public response to expose the issue, and expose their poaching they were doing after hours.

cutbait
12-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Anyone remember the guy passing off delta stripers as DVL Punker fish?

How about the guy who posted two fattie stripers alleged from the duct but the pic was in a boat and a Pennsylvania fishing license in the background

trail blazer
12-05-2014, 02:04 PM
lolololol,,,,,

Finally,,,,,,,,,,,,some substance!

Lets get it ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or this pic of a 50 lbr
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20141108_172002_636_zpsq8jtuvlk.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20141108_172002_636_zpsq8jtuvlk.jpg.html)

T/B

cutbait
12-05-2014, 02:07 PM
lolololol,,,,,

Finally,,,,,,,,,,,,some substance!

Lets get it ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or this pic of a 50 lbr
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20141108_172002_636_zpsq8jtuvlk.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20141108_172002_636_zpsq8jtuvlk.jpg.html)

T/B

Legitimacy = Bako boys

Fishbones
12-05-2014, 02:17 PM
I must confess...http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_20140808_190445_578_zps7563bc8d.jpg

DEVOREFLYER
12-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Doesn't come close to the Striper slay on the secret "A-rigged frog" bite. WON picked it up so it must be gospel........

DarkShadow
12-05-2014, 04:33 PM
WON picked it up so it must be gospel........

LOL, you guys are lying to WON? Awesome.

I wonder if any WON staffers read this site and realize that their magazine, as of late, is better used as a subway seat liner than a legitimate publication, considering that even you guys are making a joke of their vetting process. I've heard before that all they do is call landings and bait shops at local areas to get local fish reports. My question is, what local shop would tell WON that fishing is terrible, which in turn would affect their traffic and profit margin? Why wouldn't any intelligent bait shop owner tell WON that the fish are lined up on shore ready to get caught?

If the vetting process at WON is as good as it seems, then we may have to make them our project so that they learn to vet their sources better.

Be prepared for a world record tarpon being taken from Echo Park Lake here soon. Perhaps the publication will learn to be professional once they receive that report.

BentRod
12-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Good job Tom. Way to look out for our fishery! Sorry I missed the pic.

Brent
12-05-2014, 04:36 PM
I must confess...http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_20140808_190445_578_zps7563bc8d.jpg

That's on bada$$ Ductuna!

Brent

BentRod
12-05-2014, 04:43 PM
hookdfisherman your a douche

hookdfisherman
12-05-2014, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=BentRod;750298]hookdfisherman your a do/QUOT

All you got? Lol Limp deek, surprise surprise surprise

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 05:25 PM
This is a Joke right??
I have to go buy A won paper Frame it

Tom, they actually did report it. I couldn't believe my eyes and laughed hysterically for an hour...

cutbait
12-05-2014, 05:31 PM
I'm not the one to point any fingers, but regarding the top water frog bite article in WON....

But it was Mikesocean.... my nose is clean on this one..

The frog Alabama rig was Devo...

DEVOREFLYER
12-05-2014, 06:59 PM
This is a Joke right??
I have to go buy A won paper Frame it

Enjoy.
https://www.wonews.com/t-SouthernCAFreshwater_SummitValley_112014.aspx

DEVOREFLYER
12-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Proud to have been a contributor.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?82121-Silverwood-Slayfest

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 07:12 PM
Holly Crap what Morons
they Must use reporters from CNN or maybe they got the report from Jon Stewart..

Lol, I'll bet they got tingles up their legs like Chrissy Mathews when they saw the frog rig...

HawgZWylde
12-05-2014, 07:53 PM
But the issue here is they will call the Animal rights activists and report Endangered frogs were being used
Oh wow Hope they don't shut Silverwood down when PETA gets there
hey Silverwood will be on cable News!

Lol, shhhh. I warned Dev not to use those mountain yellow legged frogs.

Silverwood will be on cable News!

Oh boy seal's gonna be pissed. He's already got the lowland Trout chuckers invading his territory...

DEVOREFLYER
12-05-2014, 08:13 PM
Lowlife Trout Chuckers ?? oh sorry Lowland Trout Chuckers

Us up the hill people call um "Flatlanders"...lol

muskyman
12-05-2014, 08:43 PM
this has been an awesome thread to read ; not too shabby. Being I was casting across ice yesterday, trying to reach open pockets..... this thread beats that any day of the week ! LOL

Fishbones
12-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Look who made the paper
https://www.wonews.com/t-SouthernCAFreshwater_Silverwood_112814.aspx

DEVOREFLYER
12-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Look who made the paper
https://www.wonews.com/t-SouthernCAFreshwater_Silverwood_112814.aspx

Here's the long version.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?82188-Silverwood-PB-Monster-Striper

Brent
12-08-2014, 08:49 AM
Ah... this thread is now complete!

1. The bickering festered

2. Stripers are Apex and everyone knows it

3. Tom with major props for calling out foul mouth little punks

4. Trout are the root cause for everything negative

5. Seaddiction and his memories.

Icing on the cake would be a "gotcha" video of cheating at a striper tournament so vague you can't see it take place

cutbait,

Did you rip your shirt off and say this with hand puppets....lol

That had to be the creepiest stuff yet on here.

Brent

Brent
12-08-2014, 08:57 AM
hookdfisherman your a douche

I second that!

hookdfisherman.
You and your band of morons need to find a sport that you may be able to be successful without cheating. Say...maybe cliff diving where there's no water.

seal
12-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Guys out doing the same thing at the Wood. One trout rod several swimbait guys (supposedly). All new guys to swimbait fishing, they had a friend that saw me and another old timer out there fishing that spot, well that's all they need to invade the spot and setup up the poacher rods. This is what it has come to, these guys don't give a rats butt about any rules, about being respectful and polite. They are after the meat also (nothing wrong with keeping but there's more to that story than personal use).

Live trout chucking is going on everywhere, I've given up on that one since it seems very little can be done. Believe me I've had the discussions in years gone by and the difficulty involved with catching someone is high, certainly undercover is the way to go and don't believe for a second there aren't eyes out there watching including camera's. But the problem has gotten so extensive it will take a concerted effort and money allocation to fix it. I've seen it all and just don't get it but that's not what's bothering me anymore I've become a bit immune to it unfortunately. What is bothering me is the lazy *** individuals that watch were we and others are fishing knowing that we have been at it for quite a while then invading, yes invading is the right word when they tell their friends and those friends tell there friends etc.... Find your own bite you bunch of lazyass's!

Cathartic, glad I got that off my mind, and some wonder why more people don't post reports, back to the underground.....

DEVOREFLYER
12-08-2014, 10:32 AM
I think that with a number of us aware of the situation and with go-pro and our cell phone video and capturing a few license plates we can stop this. At least that is my personal plan going forward.

seal
12-08-2014, 10:44 AM
I think that with a number of us aware of the situation and with go-pro and our cell phone video and capturing a few license plates we can stop this. At least that is my personal plan going forward.

Just put Caltip back in the phone, haven't had it on there since changing phones a couple years ago. The deal is it goes hand in hand with the same guys I can't stand out there, the selfish, lazy pieces of crap. It has given a whole group of guys a bad name, they invaded the off limits areas over the last few years and now the authorities have clamped down on that big time. Unfortunately even if they do what needs to be done it will be a temporary fix, these guys don't give a damn about a DFG ticket or trespassing fine, they don't pay at least to me it seems that way, no other logic in risking hundreds of dollars in fines. Either that or the DFG is not writing them up for everything possible.

I think the best way to handle it is if caught ban um for life from the lake, if it's a state park ban um from all reservoirs! I know that there are several serial offenders that they are aware of and have talked about it but that's as far as it goes it seems just talk. Give um one warning then 86 um! They don't even try anymore, at least it use to be all about after hours shenanigans but so many just walk on back into off limits areas in the daytime they had to crack down. Now resources are being utilized, money is being spent and no these new guys don't just trespass they cut fences, leave trash etc... Don't believe all the BS about respectful "ninjas" yep like anything there are is a core that are respectful but those numbers theses days are small in comparison with the idiots that don't care.

Rant over, until the next time.

etucker1959
12-08-2014, 12:56 PM
Let me play the devils advocate for a minute. I almost got involved in the Golf course thread siding with Bucket and Tom. So I am a law and order kind of guy!!!! So when I ask this question it's merely for information, not my personal beliefs!!!! Why is it ninja fishing is generally accepted here on this board, when it is clearly illegal in every sense of the word. Yet chucking a live trout (which is also illegal) to capture a gigantic apex predator that removal from a lake, which in turn is probably beneficial to other species, is so LOATHED by everyone!!!!!!! See where I'm confused with peoples logic??????

gogreeenz4
12-08-2014, 01:26 PM
catching a fish while ninja fishing a golf course requires some skill... throwing live trout doesn't! yes both are illegal but they are both not "ethical"

kind of comparing apples to oranges with the ninja and live trout throwing.. both fruit but different types of fruit

HawgZWylde
12-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Let me play the devils advocate for a minute. I almost got involved in the Golf course thread siding with Bucket and Tom. So I am a law and order kind of guy!!!! So when I ask this question it's merely for information, not my personal beliefs!!!! Why is it ninja fishing is generally accepted here on this board, when it is clearly illegal in every sense of the word. Yet chucking a live trout (which is also illegal) to capture a gigantic apex predator that removal from a lake, which in turn is probably beneficial to other species, is so LOATHED by everyone!!!!!!! See where I'm confused with peoples logic??????

They do it for fame and money. A record fish is worth a lot of money. Click this link and see how much a Stripey was worth in this instance;

http://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/gallery/fishing/2012/08/potential-world-record-striped-bass-rejected-igfa-and-fish-and-game-a/?image=11

A record LMB is worth even more...

etucker1959
12-08-2014, 01:57 PM
They do it for fame and money. A record fish is worth a lot of money. Click this link and see how much a Stripey was worth in this instance;

http://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/gallery/fishing/2012/08/potential-world-record-striped-bass-rejected-igfa-and-fish-and-game-a/?image=11

Ok, let's expand upon that logic. In Tom's case what financial or other benefit could the trout chucker's have gained by getting a #20 or so pounder out of lake Perris???

DarkShadow
12-08-2014, 02:29 PM

etucker,

There is a big difference in someone jumping into a golf course to catch non-pressured fish, and keeping that information for his close group of friends.

But, it appears there is a generational gap where some didn't get hugged enough as kids, so then they use social media outlets to compensate. This is akin to a person whose profession is robbing banks, and at cocktail parties, telling people he/she is better because of the number of digits in their bank account, then calling people who question how he got his money as "haters." If you're gonna rob banks, don't go expressing to folks how rich you are.

So yes, there is a difference in how illegal activities are approached, and how different people have different reactions to each.

But, a polygraph is usually administered for these prizes, especially for IGFA and the LMB record prize. But, I've come to realize that the morons who actually cheat to get a record fish probably don't read the details, so you have a point. They actually think their cheating will gain them fame and fortune. I'd pay good money to see their faces when asked to take a polygraph, although in this day in age, they'll have to ask what a 'polygraph' is.

My ultimate question is, if you're going to break the rules, why make it so obvious and so public? A non-detailed post on the Photos & Videos section should take the edge off not getting paid enough attention to when you were a kid.

etucker1959
12-08-2014, 02:33 PM
etucker,

There is a big difference in someone jumping into a golf course to catch non-pressured fish, and keeping that information for his close group of friends.

But, it appears there is a generational gap where some didn't get hugged enough as kids, so then they use social media outlets to compensate. This is akin to a person whose profession is robbing banks, and at cocktail parties, telling people he/she is better because of the number of digits in their bank account, then calling people who question how he got his money as "haters." If you're gonna rob banks, don't go expressing to folks how rich you are.

So yes, there is a difference in how illegal activities are approached, and how different people have different reactions to each.

But, a polygraph is usually administered for these prizes, especially for IGFA and the LMB record prize. But, I've come to realize that the morons who actually cheat to get a record fish probably don't read the details, so you have a point. They actually think their cheating will gain them fame and fortune. I'd pay good money to see their faces when asked to take a polygraph, although in this day in age, they'll have to ask what a 'polygraph' is.

My ultimate question is, if you're going to break the rules, why make it so obvious and so public? A non-detailed post on the Photos & Videos section should take the edge off not getting paid enough attention to when you were a kid.
Thanks for a great answer!!!!!

DarkShadow
12-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Ok, let's expand upon that logic. In Tom's case what financial or other benefit could the trout chucker's have gained by getting a #20 or so pounder out of lake Perris???

You haven't seen the power of the "LIKE" button on Facebook, have you?

The more "LIKES" these kids get, the more happy they feel in the morning. It's like when I pat the head of my boxer and he wags his tail even more.

dacoach
12-08-2014, 02:35 PM

Big catches are worth sponsorship. A 20 pounder out of Perris with a well placed Brand x swimbait can make someone a pro-staffer real quick. Kind of like when you see guys decked out in sponsored gear posing for picks with snagged bass and well placed swimbaits...

hookdfisherman
12-08-2014, 04:36 PM
I second that!

hookdfisherman.
You and your band of morons need to find a sport that you may be able to be successful without cheating. Say...maybe cliff diving where there's no water.

Brent

CREEPY, CREEPIEST? what are you? an 11 year old girl? Grow up and be a man.

I have nothing to do with any band of morons in or on this site, oh except for you... you moron.

You have said nothing that adds to this topic.

After this, if you haven't added anything worth a damn, you won't get a response from me (Use this information as a gauge of your intelligence level from here on out). But be sure, if you are able to add good info, I'll be there for your punk ***.

LOL

HawgZWylde
12-08-2014, 05:13 PM

etucker, the link I posted explains that. I know you hate to click and read but dang it do it for once in your life...

HawgZWylde
12-08-2014, 05:32 PM
etucker,

Your right, I doubt they've read the rules and probably don't know about the polygraph. Hell most of these kids can't tell you who the VP is or couldn't find Ohio on a map without state names on it. Although some have managed to beat the polygraph in the past.

As for breaking rules, seems many take the "if it ain't caught on video, it didn't happen" approach. Deny everything. And unless an infraction is captured on vid, it's word against word unless witnessed by many or LEO's. Agreed on your last sentence.

hookdfisherman
12-08-2014, 05:47 PM
etucker,

Hmmm, so I can rob a bank in say, NEWPORT BEACH, share that money with my close group of friends... and that's ok? You think the FBI will buy that? or Would "they" be the "haters" in this situation?? Wait, who are the haters again? and I shouldn't tell which haters the exact percentage that I gave out to each of my buddies and what I kept for myself? Yeah, you're right I should just keep that to myself ;) and no selfies of me in the bank carrying my colt 45, combat commander in my president Nixon mask either...

YUP, keep all illegal activities on the DL, why make it so obvious!

How about? you just follow the rules, don't break any laws, tell the truth ... always.

hookdfisherman
12-08-2014, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=hookdfisherman;750647]Brent

CREEPY, CREEPIEST? what are you? an 11 year old girl? Grow up and be a man.

I have nothing to do with any band of morons in or on this site, oh except for you... you moron.

You have said nothing that adds to this topic.

After this, if you haven't added anything worth a damn, you won't get a response from me (Use this information as a gauge of your intelligence level from here on out). But be sure, if you are able to add good info, I'll be there for your punk ***.

LOL[/QUOTE

what have you added to the post other than it is Not my business or anyone else if they fish live trout?
a few pages back you let everyone know how you feel......so now that you added Your thoughts why is he not allowed?
why the name calling?

maybe you should read/re-read the previous posts and find out where i stand in this issue.

name calling? read the past posts.

cutbait
12-08-2014, 07:06 PM
This thread was strong in one direction... did an about face to everyone's surprise... then it explodes and now we are on oddball tangents.

Since we are all agreeing that trout and FNN together are like a bad case of diarrhea, can we now name names?..

hookdfisherman
12-08-2014, 07:10 PM
This thread was strong in one direction... did an about face to everyone's surprise... then it explodes and now we are on oddball tangents.

Since we are all agreeing that trout and FNN together are like a bad case of diarrhea, can we now name names?..

trout?, fnn?, diarrhea? ...

hookdfisherman: I wanna be a trout! lol

hookdfisherman
12-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Lowlife Trout Chuckers ?? oh sorry Lowland Trout Chuckers

just friendly banter??? oh, ok tom, i see how it is...

hookdfisherman
12-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Holly Crap what Morons
they Must use reporters from CNN or maybe they got the report from Jon Stewart..

HOLLY crap, what?

Shouldn't this be HOLY? MORON.

HawgZWylde
12-08-2014, 08:02 PM

Lol, well isn't that kinda the way it always is here?

cutbait
12-08-2014, 08:15 PM
I think sublimesteve and I had a plan to fish once. I might be mistaking him for someone else?
:Cool:
I'm 100% sure it was a steve from team 57, friends with Hittson.

We tried to set up a striper junkie/team 57 event but it never materialized mostly on my end.

I'm just not sure which steve it was?

Seemed like a nice enough guy, except the whole friends with Hittson deal... took him down a notch or two:Cool:

hookdfisherman
12-08-2014, 08:55 PM
The problem is some on the forum are Directly tied into them in one way or another...instead of speaking out they play both sides of the fence and protect the Criminals
I would guess because they have Skeletons in their closet......if you have been their and done that you keep quite or Understand and accept that is is the Normal thing to do now..
to those who act like this they Are Enablers and Not good Stewarts of the sport
Pretty sure i did my part and as you see....many upheld the criminals of the sport.......and some are really Mad because of what I did
I have to thank the ones that did Speak out against it..and thier we many many of you..and some of you got a little of the truth to base your opinion on
to all of you.................... as O" Reily says ................ Patriots!!

So, if some are directly tied to "them", why aren't "them" calling out their buddies and asking "why are you verbalizing in that manner?" i.e., "damn it, you should be supportin' our cause!"

I'll tell you why, no one on this site has said "california laws are wrong, we should be able to use a damn trout as bait... not one!

Why? because it's wrong! some do break the law, most don't. even these law breakers know it's wrong but, You shouldn't just assume the responsibility of lawman, you ain't him.

If you want to call people out for breaking the law, make sure you have the proof before you do. tell the dfg and when "da man" cites 'em, sing it out (even i'll give you a great hurrah) ... until then, you're blowin' smoke.

even my dear adversary, seal, called it. it's tough to catch the bad guys. oh yeah and find your own fish, i hate that too!

Skeletons? lol, where did that come from? totally illogical without any sort of personal historic background on the person. It is all assumptions and you know what Felix Unger says about "ASSUME"... lol

take care tom.

I know you're trying to "do right", that's good.

hookdfisherman
12-08-2014, 11:26 PM
They were caught red handed....now you cannot and know not how that is....I did as i promised them

I am satisfied with the Kids personal apology and hope he does what is right in the future...There was Overwhelming proof..the proof was for my eyes only..unless they did not come clean with me
it was a lesson well learned
beware......while it is Hard to catch Most of the time once in awhile a camera is running from a cell phone
you are stepping in a place you do not know about when it comes to what happened
i see no reason to show you proof
was satisfied with the outcome..and the reason the thread turned around was just a small amount of the Proof had to let out to a few

I am sure you Hate a lot of things that are on the Right side of the law from the words you have spoken...Seal is on the right side of the law...something you just cant stand....my guess i you swing both ways whenever the situation fits the bill (fishing laws)

what is amazing is how the trout Chucking has stopped for now at the lake in high Visability areas....so this has worked without the kids being fined and ruined

I really do get the feeling your just trying to start a flame..
The evidence is not for your eyes.....enough said

Have a Merry Christmas
tom

Tom,

I don't want to see the proof as you chose, and still choose, not to show it. You only posted/showed what you wanted to show, that's fine with me.

When you spoke with the DFG guy, you had the opportunity to do what's "right"; you chose your own path. (again, whatever floats your boat). You withheld evidence and used it to your own advantage; to make yourself look like a good and honest "Stewart" (aka Steward) of the fishing world. (Thanks for your honesty, I think).

But just as the DFG guy only had the "partial information" you opted to give out, he made his decisions based upon that. If he viewed the evidence you claim to have, would he have acted differently? I would think/hope so...

or, Did really he say?:

"Oh, no... hide that, I don't want to see it..." and off he went, on his merry way?

And then, you thought to yourself: "Cool! Thanks. I'm calling these guys out on FNN and takin' care o' bid'ness myself!".

Good job, Sheriff and Justice of the Peace, Andy Taylor!

I am glad you were able to coerce and are "satisfied with the kid's personal apology" to you; that they "came clean" with you, otherwise... more evidence would "need" to be leaked about these kids. I was wondering why the kids weren't saying much, the great and powerful OZ has spoken, I mean threatened! You have done well for all involved (especially yourself), Thank you for that, Tom.

Stopped the trout chucking?? hmmm, what's this I read:

News flash, 18 pound striper caught on a live trout today off the same docks. A guy in the parking lot told me he saw the whole thing and was pissed off about it. He was leaving to go talk to the guy at the gate about it. I don't know exactly what that means though, he seemed pretty angry. I didn't ask what group he was referring too. That same crew of guys from the picture was on the dock, but there was other groups on docks also so it could have been any of them. That particular group looked so guilty it was funny. Rubbernecking all over the place, one trout pole in the water and the rest chucking swimbaits. I saw two other groups of guys who looked like they were doing the same thing while walking the shoreline. Two or three swim bait guys and one lonely trout fisherman with them. I also think Perris sucks for anything but LMB and will not be returning. Poach Away, just stay there please.

The rubbernecking kids were probably looking for Sheriff Tom, I mean, John and a video phone! Where's a cop when you need one?! LOL

Merry Christmas!

hookdfisherman
12-08-2014, 11:55 PM
If you are not breaking the law it should not worry you or bother you that someone turns poachers in
Only people who have Skeletons worry about this stuff

Have a Merry Christmas
tom

LOL you can't still believe this skeleton theory... it's ludicrous!

Re-read!

But in your defense, I do speed once in a while.

If "you" video taped somebody speeding, should that bother me?

I'm so confused!

I guess it depends on his speed and if he's ahead of me or behind me??

Hey, wait a minute, is the poacher catching more fish than me?? lol

hookdfisherman
12-09-2014, 12:13 AM
So how many screen names do you have??

how many do you think i have? just curious...

then i'll tell you the real number.

DEVOREFLYER
12-09-2014, 07:29 AM
First I want to thank Tom for bringing this illegal activity to everyone's attention. Almost 5000 views on this topic and I have had to empty my mail box several times. A great many on this board are incensed with poachers and illegal fishing methods used by a minority of fisherman. Unknown to Tom a great number of members and others have been sending e-mails making others aware and people are pissed. Many have made calls to CalTip and or made contact with Fish & Game officials expressing concern and requesting an aggressive campaign to enforce the laws on our local waters. I suspect it's going to get very uncomfortable in the near future for those that break and bend the law. Sheriff Tom has a lot of Deputies now with open eyes, cameras and cell phones with CalTip on speed dial.

hookdfisherman
12-09-2014, 07:36 AM
last week the day after..i am there about every day..they have Quit

Day is a new chayruff in town and he handoes tings his own way, nice... Let's do this!

seal
12-09-2014, 07:48 AM
Now as i understand from some guys I have talked to since this started..Bragging they use the trout they catch....cut them up and use them for bait at lake Silverwood for Large catfish and stripers
So many ways to use our Stocked game fish to catch other fish
What will they think of next ??

It is Amazing how and who on this forum some very Prominent fishermen could either care less or are willing to do their best to protect the guys who did fish the live trout.
it really does show who cares about the sport and the rules and who is Ok with just doing as you please and having a "none of your Business attitude"

This usually is because they have a Big Bag of Skeltons in in their closet ... or Live well

The replies i have gotten have been from Hey they did wrong to Who cares and it is none of your Business

So what is in the future of our sport??

There is a difference between not caring and just tired of caring about something nobody else, including the authorities, seem to care enough about. You start questioning your own judgement and think maybe you are over the top in that judgement when it is so rampant and seemingly accepted.

seal
12-09-2014, 07:54 AM

My list would include guys I like, that's my dilemma at this point. I don't know if that makes me a part of the problem, a realist or simply I just have gotten numb to it and am tired of being one of the few voices in opposition. Having said that I won't fish along side anybody breaking the rules, it's called respect. Getting to know the guys that have to enforce the rules amongst the insanity has given me a perspective.

I am glad FNN is discussing all this stuff, it gives me a little hope, just a little.

seal
12-09-2014, 07:59 AM
last week the day after..i am there about every day..they have Quit

Tom I wish this were true but I can about guarantee it is not. They have either taken a short sabbatical because you guys are on to them, altered their location on the lake, gone on to another lake or will simply be back right after the next plant. See being lazyasses they won't fish when the fishing gets tough.

seal
12-09-2014, 08:08 AM
LOL you can't still believe this skeleton theory... it's ludicrous!

Re-read!

But in your defense, I do speed once in a while.

If "you" video taped somebody speeding, should that bother me?

I'm so confused!

I guess it depends on his speed and if he's ahead of me or behind me??

Hey, wait a minute, is the poacher catching more fish than me?? lol

You don't get it dude! Speeding is a helluva lot different to those of us that really respect the activity of fishing. Respect the resource, learned the ethics and rules from our dads or older friends growing up. Fishing is to many of us a lifestyle, driving is something you have to do. But I simply hate those that drive in a way that puts others in danger so I have no love of those that race around thinking they are the next stars of the Fast and Furious franchise.

There is maybe one law that I break and that is the conundrum (legalize it!). It really is hypocritical if you don't look at yourself in the mirror. But this is fishing damn it and to me that's where I live and what I live for so it is by far my most passionate concern.

hookdfisherman
12-09-2014, 08:15 AM
Just keep those video cameras on the dl, some kids are criminals, some criminals are violent, luckily our kids weren't violent although some can swing a pretty mean skateboard. Also, in the backwoods some violent crimes are committed. How are we going to feel about that if calling caltip results in some type of injury to the tipper? Just use caution in all lake and stream side police work!

hookdfisherman
12-09-2014, 08:22 AM
You don't get it dude! Speeding is a helluva lot different to those of us that really respect the activity of fishing. Respect the resource, learned the ethics and rules from our dads or older friends growing up. Fishing is to many of us a lifestyle, driving is something you have to do. But I simply hate those that drive in a way that puts others in danger so I have no love of those that race around thinking they are the next stars of the Fast and Furious franchise.

There is maybe one law that I break and that is the conundrum (legalize it!). It really is hypocritical if you don't look at yourself in the mirror. But this is fishing damn it and to me that's where I live and what I live for so it is by far my most passionate concern.

How about ninja fishing and bank robbery? Just as passionate or a little less so? Is it still breaking the law?

seal
12-09-2014, 08:32 AM
It just shows they receive no enjoyment from fishing have no respect for the outdoors
what they seek is the High they get from showing off to others about the big catch

You nailed it! I just don't get it anyway. There are a few fishermen I know that can and deserve to brag about their fishing prowess, but most guys that are that good don't need to come on these websites to garner respect. Many that catch big stripers are random catches, fishing the day of or day after the plant when it's easier and/or they fish off limits areas and possibly use live or chunked trout. That's something they feel they can brag about and gain fame from also there are those that just want a ton of meat for whatever reason, those really serious fishermen know who those dudes are and they don't get the respect they are looking for. It's the same story with the "jig" fishing community where so many break the rules, snag fish etc... to gain respect or whatever, gives the rest of the guys a black eye that actually do know what they are doing. Sucks I don't know what has changed (well I do but I won't go there), all I know is that it's a fairly recent phenomena, yes this stuff has always occurred but the numbers involved and the need to brag about illegally caught fish is getting out of hand. I would love to discuss this with one of them to understand the reasons for it better so I am not so damn bitter about it, but I doubt I could ever have a decent conversation with them on it.

seal
12-09-2014, 08:34 AM
[QUOTE=hookdfisherman;750769]Just keep those video cameras on the dl, some kids are criminals, some criminals are violent, luckily our kids weren't violent although some can swing a pretty mean skateboard. Also, in the backwoods some violent crimes are committed. How are we going to feel about that if calling caltip results in some type of injury to the tipper? Just use caution in all lake and stream side police work![/QUOTE

Ah now the attempted Scare tactic...

the good thing about you being the last hold out s your real feelings and your lack of respect for both LE and the sport....should i say your True colors are shinning brightly!!

Much like the star on top of a Christmas tree

That's how I interpreted it too.

hookdfisherman
12-09-2014, 08:37 AM
is this a Big Bag of Bones rattlin we hear?

No, pretty much just this one was...

Next time, run on to the dock area and holler, in your best Gomer Pyle voice, SEET-A-ZEEN's arrast, SEET-A-ZEEN's arrast and call Justice of the Peace, Andy Taylor, over for a small town trial and serve justice!

OR,

Dress up in a hunter's outfit, stand motionless on the dock area and when the bell on the offending pole (with the stuck trout as bait) rings out, get a scale, weigh the poaching bastard and 's ARRAST his gluteus maximus!

OR,

If you wanna do it right? Apply to the DFG and become a game warden, only to realize... oh hell, I got other responsibilities that need to get done and there is just no way to catch 'em all !!!

I know you're passionate about your fish and that you want to protect the sport by drawing attention to the alleged unlawful acts of others, but geeze, it's not your job to oversee the lake and cite these people on this forum... LOL.

But, really?, do whatever floats your boat, I do ;)

seal
12-09-2014, 08:40 AM
How about ninja fishing and bank robbery? Just as passionate or a little less so? Is it still breaking the law?

The comparison has no link. Ninja fishing is something I am against publicizing, I think it gives the younger generation the sense that it is a victimless crime that they can get in no serious trouble from it and that is where my concern lies. Somebody could get hurt, if a cop in a helicopter goes down while searching for a "ninja" somebody is going to jail for a long time, if a cop hurts somebody else driving while responding to the lake you could be in serious hurt, but more likely than stuff like that getting a trespassing ticket or other stuff on your record can seriously effect your ability to get a good job, HR has tons of applications to go thru one little burp can be all that is necessary to send that application into the round file. I am seriously against any ninja threads being allowed on this website for that reason only.

Yep many have fished golf courses as youth, climbed fences etc..., I don't sit in judgement of them what I do not like is that this website is being used to promote those activities on occasion (luckily it has died off considerably from years ago).

hookdfisherman
12-09-2014, 08:41 AM
[QUOTE=hookdfisherman;750769]Just keep those video cameras on the dl, some kids are criminals, some criminals are violent, luckily our kids weren't violent although some can swing a pretty mean skateboard. Also, in the backwoods some violent crimes are committed. How are we going to feel about that if calling caltip results in some type of injury to the tipper? Just use caution in all lake and stream side police work![/QUOTE

the good thing about you being the last hold out s your real feelings and your lack of respect for both LE and the sport....should i say your True colors are shinning brightly!!

Confucius say.................... he who go to bed with Itchy bottom wake up with smelly finger

lol, the funniest **** i have read in a long time... heard it b4 but that's funny! bird!

hookdfisherman
12-09-2014, 08:53 AM
The comparison has no link. Ninja fishing is something I am against publicizing, I think it gives the younger generation the sense that it is a victimless crime that they can get in no serious trouble from it and that is where my concern lies. Somebody could get hurt, if a cop in a helicopter goes down while searching for a "ninja" somebody is going to jail for a long time, if a cop hurts somebody else driving while responding to the lake you could be in serious hurt, but more likely than stuff like that getting a trespassing ticket or other stuff on your record can seriously effect your ability to get a good job, HR has tons of applications to go thru one little burp can be all that is necessary to send that application into the round file. I am seriously against any ninja threads being allowed on this website for that reason only.

Yep many have fished golf courses as youth, climbed fences etc..., I don't sit in judgement of them what I do not like is that this website is being used to promote those activities on occasion (luckily it has died off considerably from years ago).

they don't use helicopters when chasing bank robbers? i am only using someone's "for instance" from an earlier post...

and ask a dfg buddy of yours, how one should approach the off-duty police work by the lake thing... i'd be interested to hear that.

but, thanks seal, you're alright in my book. it'll be another year or so before I post anything else, i'll just read all the info and stories... i enjoy them all!

DEVOREFLYER
12-09-2014, 08:56 AM
A number of FNN members are active, reserve or retired LEO's, many others are active, reserve or retired Military vets and I also know a few that are ordinary citizens that have CCW permits.
Also per PENAL CODE
SECTION 25600-25655
Section 25400 does not apply to, or affect, licensed hunters
or fishermen carrying pistols, revolvers, or other firearms capable
of being concealed upon the person while engaged in hunting or
fishing, or transporting those firearms unloaded when going to or
returning from the hunting or fishing expedition.
I know that a law breaker attempting violence or retribution could get the surprise of a lifetime from any of the above and it will leave a lasting mark.

seal
12-09-2014, 09:06 AM
they don't use helicopters when chasing bank robbers? i am only using someone's "for instance" from an earlier post...

and ask a dfg buddy of yours, how one should approach the off-duty police work by the lake thing... i'd be interested to hear that.

but, thanks seal, you're alright in my book. it'll be another year or so before I post anything else, i'll just read all the info and stories... i enjoy them all!

I don't do any off duty work at the lake unless it is extremely serious in my mind. If I did that I'd have to quit fishing, it would take all the joy out of it since I'm out there in those crazy hours. That's part of my point, those with a little respect do it under the radar, I'm not a fan of live trout use and everybody that knows me knows that but that's personal preference.

I'm with ya, I just am going to check in when a subject that is near and dear to me comes up other than that I'm taking a back seat.

hookdfisherman
12-09-2014, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=hookdfisherman;750780]they don't use helicopters when chasing bank robbers? i am only using someone's "for instance" from an earlier post...

but, thanks seal, you're alright in my book. it'll be another year or so before I post anything else, i'll just read all the info and stories... i enjoy them all![/QUOTE

you mean you will use your other screen name right?? just put this one in the closet for awhile ?

oh forgot about that...

I am hoping there is no one else like me, or writes like me, or especially has ideas like me... i guess you really can't tell by just their writing if someone is using another screen name and they don't want you to know.

you still haven't given me a number... it'd also be great when you do see me writing again under another name, call me out on it, i'd like to see what else i am saying... lol

Brent
12-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Just keep those video cameras on the dl, some kids are criminals, some criminals are violent, luckily our kids weren't violent although some can swing a pretty mean skateboard. Also, in the backwoods some violent crimes are committed. How are we going to feel about that if calling caltip results in some type of injury to the tipper? Just use caution in all lake and stream side police work!

I guess if you like skateboard shoved up your arse you may try swinging one.
You morons think you can scare someone and you have NO idea who the hell your messing with. Just goes to show how naive and stupid you really are.

BlueGillChaser
12-09-2014, 09:28 PM
So many keyboard gangster lol.....

HuskerRod
12-12-2014, 12:23 PM
So does anyone know when the next trout stock is at Perris??

Misfitdog
12-12-2014, 01:03 PM

Canceled for the season due to some certain current events , anyone that wants to chuck trout for bass can head to another lake now

dbfishing
12-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Too bad this world wasn't meant to be perfect. Crimes will be committed can't stop em
All Too many worry about what others shouldn't do rather than setting the example. Can't fix stupid

BassinPLS
12-13-2014, 06:20 AM

While Perris' stocking has apparently be suspended for the year, as mentioned above. DVL was stocked with 1500 lbs yesterday, (the 12th of Dec).

cutbait
12-13-2014, 07:15 AM
Too bad this world wasn't meant to be perfect. Crimes will be committed can't stop em
All Too many worry about what others shouldn't do rather than setting the example. Can't fix stupid

For those of us with a moral compass and who know right from wrong this comment is ugly. Long gone are the American values of doing the right thing and holding others accountable.

By your standards if I saw someone commit a murder I should "mind my own".

Quit being an enabler and stand up against criminal behavior

dbfishing
12-13-2014, 09:42 AM
For those of us with a moral compass and who know right from wrong this comment is ugly. Long gone are the American values of doing the right thing and holding others accountable.

By your standards if I saw someone commit a murder I should "mind my own".

Quit being an enabler and stand up against criminal behavior

Your really comparing murdering someone to using a trout to catch a striper All I'm
Saying crimes have and will be committed just set the example rather than trying to govern hat everybody else is doing. Te only person you can actually control is yourself calling caltip is one thing bit no need to be confrontational

dbfishing
12-13-2014, 09:52 AM
If this is going on the way you say it is they will be caught and have to deal with the consequences of their actions

DEVOREFLYER
12-13-2014, 09:58 AM
Tom perhaps you missed this from post #20. Quote "but us youngins hate authority." I did not miss it and it explains only to well what is wrong with many in society today. No respect for "Authority" and any kind of authority be it Law Enforcement, Teacher or Parents authority. And many wonder why we have a failing society and moral collapse among our youth and many adults today.

DEVOREFLYER
12-13-2014, 10:01 AM
here is a little know Tidbit about Perris in the last 7 days
Couple of the guy at the gate say over 20 violations were giving for various infractions since this started.
The Le is now Looking and paying attention
No not all violations are for trout Chucking
Perris shoreline at the moment is free of the trout chuckers.....yes one day another Crew will return....but they will be caught

Well I now have hope that my phone call to CalTip discussing my and others concerns about events at Lake Perris did not fall on deaf ears.

DEVOREFLYER
12-13-2014, 10:20 AM
Ignorance is not a legal defense in a court of law and here is the law that Tom cites as being violating:

ARTICLE 3. BAIT REGULATIONS FOR
INLAND WATERS
4.00. BAIT-GENERAL.
Legally acquired and possessed invertebrates,
mollusks, crustaceans, amphibians (except
salamanders), fish eggs and treated and processed
foods may be used for bait, except:
(a) No species specified as endangered, threatened,
candidate, fully-protected, or otherwise protected
under state and federal law may be used as bait.
(b) No salamander may be used as bait. See section
5.05 for other amphibians that may be used as bait.
(c) See Section 5.35 for restrictions on crayfish;
(d) See Section 7.50(b)(74) for restriction on bait
collecting in Hat Creek;
(e) No trout may be maintained or possessed in
a live condition in any container on or attached
to any boat;
(f ) Except for restrictions listed under special
regulations, dead ocean fish may be used as bait
statewide. This section supersedes the provisions
of sections 4.10, 4.15, 4.20, 4.25 and 4.30

BentRod
12-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Tom , being a bass guy I would hope my fellow bass guys would have more respect. Sorry to hear this

dbfishing
12-13-2014, 05:15 PM
Keep calm and fish on

carpanglerdude
12-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Oh my, what happened here? Missed the thread....

hookdfisherman
12-14-2014, 04:37 AM
Ok, you're going to get hit like you asked but not about the "green carp fisherman" comment... I woulda kept quiet, but you came back on...

A number of FNN members are active, reserve or retired LEO's, many others are active, reserve or retired Military vets and I also know a few that are ordinary citizens that have CCW permits.
Also per PENAL CODE SECTION 25600-25655
Section 25400 does not apply to, or affect, licensed hunters or fishermen carrying pistols, revolvers, or other firearms capable of being concealed upon the person while engaged in hunting orfishing, or transporting those firearms unloaded when going to orreturning from the hunting or fishing expedition.

I know that a law breaker attempting violence or retribution could get the surprise of a lifetime from any of the above and it will leave a lasting mark.

You would be surprised how many CCW permits are out there....or who has them

Yes, who all might be carrying? care to clarify? Would this be a scare tactic if the "bad guy" is also carrying a weapon? Or should we all just throw caution to the wind?

As far as anyone can tell, violators who chuck trout may or may not pack heat, but let's say he/she just happens to pack, catches you recording him/her and doesn't want to get cited for a what? a $1500 fine? Might this hoodlum and criminal take it upon him/herself to deprive you of your video session? Oh wait, then you can shoot back in self defense... me, I think I would do ok in a fire fight, but I wouldn't be recording in the first place to entice such a confrontation, we have Law Enforcement in place for such antics. Good luck with "your possible" fire fight (Tom)my GUN.

It'll be fun listening to the story of a gunfight because someone was fishing with a trout, news at 11.

So I have a lack of respect for Law Enforcement??

I wonder who really thought about this statement before this rant was posted on the board?

Read on Charlie Brown...

While the rangers seem nice enough they also seem like i am bothering them if i call them most times

heck not sure what to do

Fish and games seem Ho Hum about it also

Your feelings are very familiar to me and the problem is rampant.

I Feel the DFG .... DFW..or DFTree Huggers need to be replaced with Sportsmen who have not yet gone Numb to the situation....some of the Authorities do care..other have just given up

So you're saying that some of our officers don't give a chit? Which Law Enforcement Officers would cop to this? The Good Ones or the Bad ones? Can you please point them out, it's a little difficult for me.

It seems from another rant of yours, some are guilty of complacency of duty. Wait, would he be the one you never gave a chance to ENFORCE the laws of the State of California because you chose to withhold your evidence about those hoodlum "kids"? You remember those criminals, right? The "kids" you called out because of their disrespectful behavior to you?

Or, could it be the State Officers who are not actual sportsman and who have given up (gone numb to the situation, did you say?) concerning the sport of fishing?

Can we get all these lazy DFG, DFW and Rangers to step forward and give up their jobs and badges because "some of us disrespected, self-centered, evidence hiding vigilantes" know that you could care less about the laws you were sworn to uphold.

BTW, by Tom's description "these bums" (and you know who you are)... need to step down or at least quit acting like Tom is bothering you when he files a complaint, doesn't show you the evidence that was kept for his eyes only, and then posts on a public forum that you DO NOTHING about protecting our fisheries.

Please remember that this evidence was only slightly and measurably released when an apology wasn't publicly given and thus respect was denied. A torrent of this evidence was threatened to be released if this respect that was demanded by the man who videotaped the incident was not given; remember complete and utter respect, otherwise consequences must be exacted.

I believe as stated before. A comment like the on you posted usually shows you are in some way part of the problem

This could be because you just don't care about our sports laws being broken?

possible you engage in the same Act?

you know someone who commits theses acts?

you are one of them who perpetrated the acts?

You sometime engage in Illegal fishing of some type... Skeletons hiding in the Closet

maybe over limits of trout in the sierras ?

if none of this is true.................

Your way of setting the example would be???

fishing next to them saying nothing as you watch them commit a crime?

how would you set an example ?

The attitude of the new generation fishing has become increasingly worse

you are either part of the fix or part of the eventual demise of this great sport

Could it be that some of us do not break the laws of California but set the example by reporting, fully, any laws being broken whenever possible and not keeping any evidence obtained "from law enforcement", so it can be later used against the law breakers to demand respect on FNN?

here is a little known Tidbit about Perris in the last 7 days

Couple of the guy at the gate say over 20 violations were giving for various infractions since this started.

The Le is now Looking and paying attention

No not all violations are for trout Chucking

Perris shoreline at the moment is free of the trout chuckers.....yes one day another Crew will return....but they will be caught

All those new guys being cited for breaking the laws at Perris as reported by the guys at the gate, that's good.

You probably think it's all your doing because you caught the "kids" on the dock, but in reality, "you just let those kids get away with breaking the law".

They should have been cited and their gear confiscated? But in your setting a good example for the concern for our fisheries, YOU LET THEM GO!!! AND, you let them go because, again, why? Oh yeah, you were exacting your own pound of flesh from these "kids" for disrespecting you.

For letting the hoodlums and criminals free, Thanks Tom, you are a great example for the great name of sport fishing in our State!

Well I now have hope that my phone call to CalTip discussing my and others concerns about events at Lake Perris did not fall on deaf ears.

Seems to be the only guy that really contributed as a good steward for the sport was this guy... He is the only one who claims to have called out the hoodlums to the DFG.

It seems no one else really called them or gave full disclosure as to this thread and the violations of topic;

yup, yup, I know that Tom did not come forthwith.

cutbait
12-14-2014, 06:42 AM
Tom is the bad guy now?

For give me but that's a load of bulshit your trying to sell here.

HawgZWylde
12-14-2014, 08:46 AM
Ok, you're going to get hit like you asked but not about the "green carp fisherman" comment... I woulda kept quiet, but you came back on...

Yes, who all might be carrying? care to clarify? Would this be a scare tactic if the "bad guy" is also carrying a weapon? Or should we all just throw caution to the wind?

As far as anyone can tell, violators who chuck trout may or may not pack heat, but let's say he/she just happens to pack, catches you recording him/her and doesn't want to get cited for a what? a $1500 fine? Might this hoodlum and criminal take it upon him/herself to deprive you of your video session? Oh wait, then you can shoot back in self defense... me, I think I would do ok in a fire fight, but I wouldn't be recording in the first place to entice such a confrontation, we have Law Enforcement in place for such antics. Good luck with "your possible" fire fight (Tom)my GUN.

It'll be fun listening to the story of a gunfight because someone was fishing with a trout, news at 11.

So I have a lack of respect for Law Enforcement??

I wonder who really thought about this statement before this rant was posted on the board?

Read on Charlie Brown...

So you're saying that some of our officers don't give a chit? Which Law Enforcement Officers would cop to this? The Good Ones or the Bad ones? Can you please point them out, it's a little difficult for me.

It seems from another rant of yours, some are guilty of complacency of duty. Wait, would he be the one you never gave a chance to ENFORCE the laws of the State of California because you chose to withhold your evidence about those hoodlum "kids"? You remember those criminals, right? The "kids" you called out because of their disrespectful behavior to you?

Or, could it be the State Officers who are not actual sportsman and who have given up (gone numb to the situation, did you say?) concerning the sport of fishing?

Can we get all these lazy DFG, DFW and Rangers to step forward and give up their jobs and badges because "some of us disrespected, self-centered, evidence hiding vigilantes" know that you could care less about the laws you were sworn to uphold.

BTW, by Tom's description "these bums" (and you know who you are)... need to step down or at least quit acting like Tom is bothering you when he files a complaint, doesn't show you the evidence that was kept for his eyes only, and then posts on a public forum that you DO NOTHING about protecting our fisheries.

Please remember that this evidence was only slightly and measurably released when an apology wasn't publicly given and thus respect was denied. A torrent of this evidence was threatened to be released if this respect that was demanded by the man who videotaped the incident was not given; remember complete and utter respect, otherwise consequences must be exacted.

Could it be that some of us do not break the laws of California but set the example by reporting, fully, any laws being broken whenever possible and not keeping any evidence obtained "from law enforcement", so it can be later used against the law breakers to demand respect on FNN?

All those new guys being cited for breaking the laws at Perris as reported by the guys at the gate, that's good.

You probably think it's all your doing because you caught the "kids" on the dock, but in reality, "you just let those kids get away with breaking the law".

They should have been cited and their gear confiscated? But in your setting a good example for the concern for our fisheries, YOU LET THEM GO!!! AND, you let them go because, again, why? Oh yeah, you were exacting your own pound of flesh from these "kids" for disrespecting you.

For letting the hoodlums and criminals free, Thanks Tom, you are a great example for the great name of sport fishing in our State!

Seems to be the only guy that really contributed as a good steward for the sport was this guy... He is the only one who claims to have called out the hoodlums to the DFG.

It seems no one else really called them or gave full disclosure as to this thread and the violations of topic;

yup, yup, I know that Tom did not come forthwith.

Wow dude that's some of the most bass ackwards thinking I've seen. Did you get tingles up your leg while you typed that? Does it make you feel good ripping a senior who actually did the right thing?

Were you one of OJ's councils?

hookdfisherman
12-14-2014, 09:21 AM
Tom is the bad guy now?

For give me but that's a load of bulshit your trying to sell here.

Bad guy, bad example, good example, just a big load? Call it what you want cb , I call it how I see it, you make your own judgements.Would you have handled it is a similar fashion? Did everything that happened as stated or claimed fall into : yes, that was handled in a no question, no comment way? Seems the answer is no... At least for me, for anyone else? Think what you want as I sit on my fence and gaze out to both pastures...And try to decide which side has the least bull chit to walk through to get to the Owens river... And go fishing...

hookdfisherman
12-14-2014, 09:29 AM
Wow dude that's some of the most bass ackwards thinking I've seen. Did you get tingles up your leg while you typed that? Does it make you feel good ripping a senior who actually did the right thing?

Were you one of OJ's councils?

I may have been and didn't he get off for the first round? I couldn't help the second round, too many cameras caught it on tape... Deny deny deny but if ya get it on video, you're smoked... Right tom?

Double A
12-14-2014, 09:56 AM
Bad guy, bad example, good example, just a big load? Call it what you want cb , I call it how I see it, you make your own judgements.Would you have handled it is a similar fashion? Did everything that happened as stated or claimed fall into : yes, that was handled in a no question, no comment way? Seems the answer is no... At last for me, for anyone else? Think what you want as I sit on my fence and gaze out to both pastures...And try to decide which side has the least bull chit to walk through to get to the Owens river... And go fishing...

Stay above hot creek... Cleaner water

Stormcrow
12-14-2014, 11:43 AM
I feel a thread lock coming!

hookdfisherman
12-14-2014, 12:52 PM
Do we hear Bones Rattling in the closet?? man this struck a Hot spot with you ................was it the live trout in the livewell for live bait?? or over limit in the sierras??
or the trout chucking from shore that got you ?
if you do not commit any of these crimes....and you are innocent until caught....then why get so defensive?
Just wondering

LOL, what exactly do you think I am defending? MYSELF?? Not quite... sorry.

I am calling bull on your motives. If you can't see that then, you're da man! Keep up the good work.

hookdfisherman
12-14-2014, 03:09 PM
Motive?? well an attempt to make Criminals aware they are not welcome in the sport
or the people who stand up for them

You, again, are failing to read. As Barney would say to Andy... you're just being OBTUSE.

I am calling bull on your motives, more specifically the method to your madness. I am not really standing up for breaking the law or the law breakers either.

It's ok. Everyone can see the underlying motive for your actions, they're well intended for sure. It is your motive for exposing the kids the way you did that I speak to. You did that out of maliciousness and especially to prove a point for the disrespect you received from them.

You may want to examine that someday ~ among a few other personality traits that came up in your posts :) ~ in order to teach others and become a future positive steward of the sport.

What is it that someone on this site says? "Don't show knowledge... share knowledge." ok, I don't really do that, so... sorry.

Also, I'm just trying to keep the conversation LIVELY!

Kingtide
12-14-2014, 05:33 PM
The benefits of the douche bag "trout chucking" cheaters can range from pro staff, lake records, special lake hours from marina operators,etc.

Where's The "Perrisranger",Fnn account and why haven't they chimed in on this?

DFG/DFW doesn't help much either on this. "Not a priority"

noleash
12-15-2014, 04:51 AM
Feel The Peel!!!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMc3RS_afSE

Pete Marino
12-15-2014, 10:50 AM
GOOD GOD... enough already.. Seriously doesn't anybody have anything better to do than to continue this discussion? The fact that the whole discussion is still going on is simply mind blowing to me.. I mean, don't any of you have kids, jobs, lakes to fish...ANYTHING?? Anything to do to keep you off the keyboard? Geeeezzzz...Its 10 days till freaking Christmas go do some Christmas shopping ....anything..Just put this thread to rest.. Its not going anywhere.. Just stop already. has this thread really taken the turn to whos packing a gun and who isn't?? GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK... A lot of you guys (On both sides) sound like 16 year old girls...grow the hell up and find a hobby that that doesn't have you on the computer at all hours of the night argueing with each other... ITS PATHETIC.. Tom, as I told you on PM, you should have went up to said trout chucker and grabbed his fishing rod and threw it in the water along with the candy *** that was throwing the live trout...ALEGIDLY. But different strokes for different folks I guess. You should have at LEAST called the ranger and showed him the video that you say you took... If you chose not to do those things that's your choice but to come on FNN and ignite and **** storm and not even out the guy that you claimed to be throwing the trout then you are wrong. What was your point on posting on here if not to release the video and name of the person doing it?? Theres an old saying.. "Sh@% or get off the pot".. Either release the persons name and video or let it go completely... Why you are still on here argueing with people is beyond me as well.. If you say that the person sent you a PM apologizing and you believe hes truthful then delete this whole thread and move on....PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. My freaking head is spinning from reading this whole thing... CRAZINESS... TOM... you say you are a law abiding person and respect our sport..... SO turn the jackass in already or let it go already. Im not by any means bashing you TOM...but you were the one who started the whole thread...either do it right or don't do it at all... either out them or let it go...period... Merry Christmas

Brent
12-15-2014, 11:48 AM
GOOD GOD... enough already.. Seriously doesn't anybody have anything better to do than to continue this discussion? The fact that the whole discussion is still going on is simply mind blowing to me.. I mean, don't any of you have kids, jobs, lakes to fish...ANYTHING?? Anything to do to keep you off the keyboard? Geeeezzzz...Its 10 days till freaking Christmas go do some Christmas shopping ....anything..Just put this thread to rest.. Its not going anywhere.. Just stop already. has this thread really taken the turn to whos packing a gun and who isn't?? GIVE ME A FRAKING BREAK... A lot of you guys (On both sides) sound like 16 year old girls...grow the hell up and find a hobby that that doesn't have you on the computer at all hours of the night argueing with each other... ITS PATHETIC.. Tom, as I told you on PM, you should have went up to said trout chucker and grabbed his fishing rod and threw it in the water along with the candy *** that was throwing the live trout...ALEGIDLY. But different strokes for different folks I guess. You should have at LEAST called the ranger and showed him the video that you say you took... If you chose not to do those things that's your choice but to come on FNN and ignite and **** storm and not even out the guy that you claimed to be throwing the trout then you are wrong. What was your point on posting on here if not to release the video and name of the person doing it?? Theres an old saying.. "Sh@% or get off the pot".. Either release the persons name and video or let it go completely... Why you are still on here argueing with people is beyond me as well.. If you say that the person sent you a PM apologizing and you believe hes truthful then delete this whole thread and move on....PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. My freaking head is spinning from reading this whole thing... CRAZINESS... TOM... you say you are a law abiding person and respect our sport..... SO turn the jackass in already or let it go already. Im not by any means bashing you TOM...but you were the one who started the whole thread...either do it right or don't do it at all... either out them or let it go...period... Merry Christmas

Could I get an amen for brother Pete?
PETE, YOU ROCK!

Brent

Stormcrow
12-15-2014, 11:51 AM
Don't get sucked in Pete....

Crazy business this trout chucking.

HuskerRod
12-15-2014, 12:31 PM
I never realized trout chucking was so prevalent. Saw it going on a couple of times at DVL, but never at Perris...wow.

bass413
12-15-2014, 02:54 PM
GOOD GOD... enough already. The fact that the whole discussion is still going on is simply mind blowing to me. I mean, don't any of you have kids, jobs, lakes to fish...ANYTHING?? Merry Christmas

Amen!!!! Very well said Pete. In response to your question regarding kids, jobs, and lakes to fish, my answer is yes, yes, and yes. That's why, I too am blown away this tread is still going. I stopped reading it around page 10, but saw it continued to grow as I periodically logged in to check various reports. I see it's now at 21 or so pages....crazy. Oh, Merry Christmas Pete, and everyone else.

Guys, confront the law breakers then and there, or notify the correct authorities then and there if you don't want to personally confront them. Then, enjoy your time on the lake......

fishmounter
12-15-2014, 05:57 PM
Hey I have an idea! Pete is right. bass413 is right. Why don't we stop this topic now and get on with the "Lake Perris Fishing Reports"! Enough of all this bickering. WTH! Even if there are no reports, that would be way better than to have this crap go on and on for almost 2 weeks now! I don't believe this is even the right section for this kind of a complaint..

Pete Marino
12-15-2014, 06:11 PM
Lets see if this works...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone... also thanks to everyone that have checked out my facebook page "Pete Marino Fishing" and gave it a "like" and a share... If you haven't checked it out please do so...once my "Likes" are higher, Ill start doing giveaways and contests and such from sponsors.... Check it out... Be safe everyone and again Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy Hanukah and Happy New year!! Ill be doing my special Twas the night before Christmas on here next week for all to either enjoy or hate and argue about lol

THE END!!!!!

Fishbones
12-15-2014, 06:17 PM
has this thread really taken the turn to whos packing a gun and who isn't??

Sad part is I knew a LMB guy that fished el dorado parks religiously and after a short confrontation with a guy over releasing a 10#+ LMB, the guy shot him a few times in the stomach with a 9mm.
The guy was later caught and arrested a few months after while still fishing at el Dorado parks.

hookdfisherman
12-15-2014, 07:57 PM
Sad part is I knew a LMB guy that fished el dorado parks religiously and after a short confrontation with a guy over releasing a 10#+ LMB, the guy shot him a few times in the stomach with a 9mm.
The guy was later caught and arrested a few months after while still fishing at el Dorado parks.

Did the guy survive? who had the fish? and what was the argument about?

I used to own a business in Hawaiian Gardens, we carried every day, every minute... drew my weapon about 5 times, luckily we never had to shoot anyone. We did come close a couple times though.

hookdfisherman
12-15-2014, 08:02 PM
Lets see if this works...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone... also thanks to everyone that have checked out my facebook page "Pete Marino Fishing" and gave it a "like" and a share... If you haven't checked it out please do so...once my "Likes" are higher, Ill start doing giveaways and contests and such from sponsors.... Check it out... Be safe everyone and again Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy Hanukah and Happy New year!! Ill be doing my special Twas the night before Christmas on here next week for all to either enjoy or hate and argue about lol

THE END!!!!!

Ahhh, so the advertising begins... such a good segue too!

And, a nice finishing touch! You are an excellent sponsor and SALESMAN!

woo hoo, yeah. right.

With this one, the BS flies high... Obi Wan.

OOPS, this should be...

High with this one, the BS flies... Obi Wan.

LOL

hookdfisherman
12-15-2014, 08:12 PM

Kent McCord, 1-Adam 12, 1-Adam 12, see the man...

Thought I was going to see Dan Aykroyd, but Joe Friday! Nice!

Fishbones
12-15-2014, 09:17 PM
Did the guy survive? who had the fish? and what was the argument about?

Yes he survived and continued fishing the lake after he healed up. When I met him he told me the story, showed me his stomach and introduced me to the park ranger that caught the guy. The shooter had caught the LMB and was going to keep it, the victom tried to explain reasons why he should release it is how it started.

hookdfisherman
12-15-2014, 09:25 PM
Yes he survived and continued fishing the lake after he healed up. When I met him he told me the story, showed me his stomach and introduced me to the park ranger that caught the guy. The shooter had caught the LMB and was going to keep it, the victom tried to explain reasons why he should release it is how it started.

yes sir, sometimes it doesn't take much for some to resort to the extreme. i have seen violence erupt for the most trivial things, well at least that's the way it seemed to me... i guess there could have been some underlying dispute that i didn't know about.

noleash
12-15-2014, 11:53 PM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrpiby-piB4

hookdfisherman
12-20-2014, 02:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4kAbJ_6bKg

noleash
12-20-2014, 09:43 AM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxhuUdZzGYw

sublimesteve
12-22-2014, 03:46 AM
LMFAO... wtf happen here... I dont sign in for 2 week's and 8,000 views!? Perris has been stocked again already! and not a soul was there! LOL

Misfitdog
12-22-2014, 05:20 PM
LMFAO... wtf happen here... I dont sign in for 2 week's and 8,000 views!? Perris has been stocked again already! and not a soul was there! LOL

No clue , I was there 2 days and the trout where biting , but they are being very picky. not very many people catching at all

hookdfisherman
01-02-2015, 12:54 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxhuUdZzGYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkwUOo8gOQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkeGreY4g0k

noleash
01-14-2015, 06:12 PM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFTZeenkZy4

hookdfisherman
01-20-2015, 08:45 PM

I am re-posting a lot from General Discussion, just in case some FNN members are avoiding that fishing hole like the plague... there's a lot of turmoil over there at the moment.

I just want to make sure that TOM turkey doesn't hide over there with his epiphanies and no one gets to see them.

Let there be light...!

it started like this...

Tom... You don't belong on this thread.
Wasn't it YOU whining about someone fly lining live trout,
And didn't do anything about it... You only complained?
Not you? Then I apologize.
If it was you. Stay consistent.

Leave the complaining to the women.

I did do something about it..just not the way you might want....
they were dealt with in a way that did not suit them well
and at least they do not do it at Perris any more...for now
and they are sorry stupid mistake and it is over
and i am Always consistent....

So what did you do?
Please elaborate...
Seems to me like all you did was complain.
Pop a Pamrin, then continue on your complaining rant.

you know..... i regret how i dealt with the issue...i sent the video not the picture to the proper people..but it left me looking like a fool to some
but had a posted the Video the kids would have been ruined and a couple it was important to save face

i did learn of others who probably do the same thing...
I also learned how people can have many screen names in a forum
next time if i get the same situation i will not only send the video the proper place but maybe post it
But they are sorry and i really believe they will not do it again
of course you think i should have handled it another way i am sure..but the problem was solved
i shave seen no reason for the world to see everything that happened
again they made a mistake and it has been fixed

why do you care??
it is a closed case
also LE is in force and have done much to clean up the place as far as fishing violations go..
you never know whom you might be fishing next to

So, you regret how you handled that situation? BUT, You and you alone, in all of God's Glory "saved" those kids from a life of crime and incarceration because they would NEVER have been able to get a job or get into a good school because they fished a live trout? Wow, you really are God's child, so privileged and you have God's insight too! Mmm hmmm...

THEY ARE SORRY (for their) STUPID MISTAKE? and YOU BELIEVE they will never do it again? THE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED? THEY MADE A MISTAKE AND IT HAS BEEN FIXED??? Maybe we should start calling you a god... you have all the solutions to our world problems and insight into the human psyche... you know what... those kids are laughing at you, as am I...

OR,

maybe you're God? Your omnipotence is staggering, if you truly are him.

You act like him... your words are, are, are... forgiving...

LE is in force? They have done much to clean up? Are these the lazy ones or the non-sportsman type? Thank you TOM turkey for bad mouthing them into getting off their asses and start crackin' skulls!

We never know who WE might be fishing next to?? Is this that Scare Tactic again?? Are we afraid of a good guy with a gun? A bad guy with a gun? Our gear confiscated? Our fish seized? Should we NOW be afraid of YOU, calling us out on fnn and THIS TIME showing the proof??

Ohh, this is about getting a ticket???... I only have to worry about gettin' hit in the side of the head by a free-swinging low life trout chucker, as I do not violate any F&G Regulations. But thanks for your scare tactics, I mean, concern.

Some of the turmoil started with the following...

How many in this forum Admit to being a Christian ?
now if your not a Christian please feel free to not Post against those who are

As me me I will serve the Lord

do you serve the Lord or do you not simple question

There was a call for "consistency" and TOM turkey claimed:

and i am Always consistent....

the problem is Christianity...plain and simple..no mention till i brought that up.
nothing was said bad about non believers..they just have hate for Christians and it shows....the AGENDA of a few
lack of fishing posts?? that is just the time of year
they are fine with any other posting weather nasty mean or personal....but don't ask if someone is a christian or even mention the word
They prefer censorship

TOM turkey? is this being consistent?

Asking someone to please feel free to NOT post something? Is that a form of censorship?

So do you prefer censorship or do you not? Simple question... plain and simple answer please... Can you simply answer the question? After all, it is just a simple question requiring a simple answer...

Let me know if you ever figure this one out, mr. consistency.

I would have left you alone, again, but you brought this up, and I take offense...

I also learned how people can have many screen names in a forum

Brent
01-21-2015, 08:55 AM

I am re-posting a lot from General Discussion, just in case some FNN members are avoiding that fishing hole like the plague... there's a lot of turmoil over there at the moment.

I just want to make sure that TOM turkey doesn't hide over there with his epiphanies and no one gets to see them.

Let there be light...!

it started like this...

So, you regret how you handled that situation? BUT, You and you alone, in all of God's Glory "saved" those kids from a life of crime and incarceration because they would NEVER have been able to get a job or get into a good school because they fished a live trout? Wow, you really are God's child, so privileged and you have God's insight too! Mmm hmmm...

THEY ARE SORRY (for their) STUPID MISTAKE? and YOU BELIEVE they will never do it again? THE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED? THEY MADE A MISTAKE AND IT HAS BEEN FIXED??? Maybe we should start calling you a god... you have all the solutions to our world problems and insight into the human psyche... you know what... those kids are laughing at you, as am I...

OR,

maybe you're God? Your omnipotence is staggering, if you truly are him.

You act like him... your words are, are, are... forgiving...

LE is in force? They have done much to clean up? Are these the lazy ones or the non-sportsman type? Thank you TOM turkey for bad mouthing them into getting off their asses and start crackin' skulls!

We never know who WE might be fishing next to?? Is this that Scare Tactic again?? Are we afraid of a good guy with a gun? A bad guy with a gun? Our gear confiscated? Our fish seized? Should we NOW be afraid of YOU, calling us out on fnn and THIS TIME showing the proof??

Ohh, this is about getting a ticket???... I only have to worry about gettin' hit in the side of the head by a free-swinging low life trout chucker, as I do not violate any F&G Regulations. But thanks for your scare tactics, I mean, concern.

Some of the turmoil started with the following...

There was a call for "consistency" and TOM turkey claimed:

TOM turkey? is this being consistent?

Asking someone to please feel free to NOT post something? Is that a form of censorship?

So do you prefer censorship or do you not? Simple question... plain and simple answer please... Can you simply answer the question? After all, it is just a simple question requiring a simple answer...

Let me know if you ever figure this one out, mr. consistency.

I would have left you alone, again, but you brought this up, and I take offense...

Tom should not be bringing his religious beliefs on here, but I am sick of you're douchebag comments even more.

Brent

hookdfisherman
01-21-2015, 09:46 AM
But you can't stop yourself from reading them, I can tell because you always respond. Just admit it, all this fnn stuff is amusing and we love it when the controversy/bickering arises. We all need something to hate in our lives just so we can ultimately like ourselves just a little bit more. Do and say whatever floats your boat, I'll do the same.

I'll probably never respond to you ever again brenty boy, your comments are too mundane and lack depth. Just sayin.

Brent
01-21-2015, 10:24 AM
But you can't stop yourself from reading them, I can tell because you always respond. Just admit it, all this fnn stuff is amusing and we love it when the controversy/bickering arises. We all need something to hate in our lives just so we can ultimately like ourselves just a little bit more. Do and say whatever floats your boat, I'll do the same.

I'll probably never respond to you ever again brenty boy, your comments are too mundane and lack depth. Just sayin.

Still a Douchebag

BentRod
01-21-2015, 05:30 PM
hookd you are a DOUCHE

hookdfisherman
01-21-2015, 07:29 PM

ur not a bent rod, ur a limp deek, also described by ur wife as "the limp pole", LOL, ur still around?

ur a deep one too! :Rolls Eyes: don't expect another response from me unless you come up with more than:

hookd you are a DOUCHE

in the words of the late great raymond burr, I rest my case. or was that matlock?

Brent
01-22-2015, 07:40 AM
But, you're still a douchebag.

hookdfisherman
01-22-2015, 11:58 AM
Tom

Are you avoiding the plague area too?

I brought this over for you to see.

Wouldn't want any form of censorship going on because of the turmoil area...

Let me ask, when you go to a restaurant, do you ask the people in the booth next to you if they're Christians?

Do you feel: hey, we're in the same restaurant, they shouldn't mind such a question; well do you?

Would you ever ask the people in a booth next to you if they live an "alternative life style"?

Would you ever ask anyone: "hey, are you a heathen?"

Did your mom never teach you any manners? I am sure she is rolling over in her grave with all your shenanigans... if she's alive, take her (and the family) to a nice restaurant and out of the blue... go around to each person eating (aka fishing), and ask ANY one of the above questions. Let me know how long it takes before she smacks you in the head...

etucker1959
01-22-2015, 12:25 PM
Avoid what???
i have avoided nothing
hope your having fun
He is having fun. Did you see his confession!!!!! He said, "by hating on someone, it makes him feel better."

DarkShadow
01-22-2015, 01:26 PM
Wow, I thought GenDisc was a bed of discord.

Funny that there is one user that has started the same discord in GenDisc and also in the fishing portions of this message board as shown on this thread.

etucker1959
01-22-2015, 01:45 PM

Funny that there is one user that has started the same discord in GenDisc and also in the fishing portions of this message board as shown on this thread.
You know DS this is what I call a lone wolf hater. He is not alone, there are other's. He just happens to show up (and get noticed) when everyone is focused on the negativity around here. If there was no GD section, these hater's would just do their hating in the fishing sections. I'll say this again to all those people who voted yes in the poll. Name any one of the big 12 posters in the GD section, who are negative in any of the other sections?????? I'll just give you the answer, IT'S NONE!!!!! The arguments in the GD section, stay in the GD section!!!! Just like that old saying, "WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAY'S IN VEGAS!!!!!!"

HawgZWylde
01-22-2015, 01:49 PM

Really, and who was that?

DarkShadow
01-22-2015, 01:50 PM
Really, and who was that?

I hope that's a rhetorical question.

(But i doubt it)

BentRod
01-22-2015, 07:02 PM

ur not a bent rod, ur a limp deek, also described by ur wife as "the limp pole", LOL, ur still around?

ur a deep one too! :Rolls Eyes: don't expect another response from me unless you come up with more than:

in the words of the late great raymond burr, I rest my case. or was that matlock?

not married DOUCHE

hookdfisherman
01-22-2015, 08:23 PM

not married DOUCHE

figures...

I love my douchebaggery.

hookdfisherman
01-22-2015, 09:58 PM
Avoid what???
i have avoided nothing
hope your having fun
Fishing has been good enough that their is no time for your antics...LOL
Where have you been ?
have not seen you out their in awhile

I haven't been fishing in a while, been too busy catching all the sucker fish elsewhere.

I miss watching your fancy police work down by the lake, Let me look you up next time I am out at Perris.

btw, are you still dressing the same way???

"Don't distract me, I'm UNDERCOVER!"

Brent
01-23-2015, 07:02 AM
hookdfisherman,

You're still a douchebag.
That will never change.

etucker1959
01-23-2015, 09:24 AM
hookdfisherman,

You're still a douchebag.
That will never change.
Brent, I hate to correct you, he is not just a douchebag. He is the NUMBER 1 douchebag here on FNN!!!!

Stormcrow
01-23-2015, 10:45 AM
Don't you ever, ever raise your voice to me!
Do you know who you're talkin' to?
I am Buford T. Justice,
a distinguished officer of over 30 years' seniority!
One of the most highly-respected law enforcement agents
in the United States of America.

jeepinkal
01-23-2015, 02:39 PM
So what if i happen to be fishing for trout with my swim bait rod and while i am fighting a stocker trout for 15 minutes a monster LMB or striper comes by and inhales my trout which i end up landing and its a lake record. Do i get to keep my lake record or is it withdrawn because i was not targeting LMB or Striper?

Just wondering.

Stormcrow
01-23-2015, 02:42 PM
So what if i happen to be fishing for trout with my swim bait rod and while i am fighting a stocker trout for 15 minutes a monster LMB or striper comes by and inhales my trout which i end up landing and its a lake record. Do i get to keep my lake record or is it withdrawn because i was not targeting LMB or Striper?

Just wondering.

I do believe you would NOT receive credit for the lake record...

Team Santana
01-23-2015, 03:09 PM
:Popcorn: The Perris Thread looks like what DVL's thread used to look like... Once again thanks for the lunch break amusement.

hookdfisherman
01-23-2015, 08:01 PM

When I first found this site, I was looking for more information on Float Tubing, I thought wow, look at all this info.

After going through all the tubing stuff, I figured I'd look around at the other sections.

I went to one section, hmmm, this isn't about fishing. I can't learn any fishing tips from here!

In going to another section, same thing; hmmm, no fishing stuff here either. It was even a little confusing at first: I thought, "Hey, what is this section talking about and why this???" I soon realized that this forum had everything under the sun and I had to pick and choose of what topic to take notice.

Finally, I found some fishing topics. Some info was good, some was bad.

I fought/discussed with a few members, that was good enough for a while.

More searches for more fishing information led me to some members that only wanted to hide their fishing spots. Understandable.

Then I came across the SWAT members. Secret Society, I think. That's ok too, but not very helpful unless you belong.

Fishing (on this site) is a world of (measured) secrets. I always try to help the fisherman next to me when I'm at waters edge. If I see they are not catching because they're using a saltwater set-up in fresh (or vise versa), or for any reason, I'll tie my own terminal tackle onto their line so they can catch. They won't even ask for help, I just take notice when someone isn't catching, and I want them to catch something, so they can love to fish like I do.

BTW, I like seeing people's pics on this site, the joy on their faces after they catch that fish, undeniable.

All the sections? They're like the rest of the world (as opposed to just me). The world is made up of groups. You can take them or leave them, it's up to you to choose to let them in your life or not.

Sometimes, an individual/group comes across the table and you choose to let them in your life. All the ones/groups I pick on (my douchebaggery?), they're the ones I take notice of most. They discuss topics I care about. *hint: that's a little more insight into me and what I am about.

I like all the sections. Mind you, I have not seen them all, but they all have a life of their own, they must, right? Just the handful I have seen certainly do. And, that's what makes them, what's the word? entertaining? informative? enlightening?

You find out a lot about people on this site. But, only if THEY want you to, and again, that's only the few who really post a lot of their ideas and thoughts.

When I look at all the members listed, and there are a ton of them, only a small percentage really contribute, whether (not weather lol) it's good, bad or douchebaggery.

All the sections need to stay, it's what makes up FNN.

It's the fishing that brought us together here and it's all OUR dynamics that make it good. Not great, obviously, but good.

BassinPLS
01-24-2015, 07:36 AM
hookdfisherman,

You couldn't have said it better or be more right! I joined the site, (years ago), in an effort to learn more, what's working now, what color, how deep, reaction or plastics, etc. I practice catch and release all of the time, unless I am fishing for trout, which I rarely do. Any fish I catch will be there next week and healthy as I always bleed the air bladder on any fish caught deep. If they won't float right side up and dive down immediately it is time to give them some help!

I get a little tired of the people who bag on other people and all of the BS that goes on amongst some of the posters . I've noticed lately that there are fewer and fewer posting about guy's & gal's fishing trips and what worked. I realize some people don't want to share; but leave all of the luggage at home or in your head. All the negative crap is tiresome .

I still check the site every morning in the hopes that someone might posts an informative thread.

When I post, I always share what was successful or what wasn't. Let's get back to the main purpose of this site....share our fishing experiences!

etucker1959
01-24-2015, 09:01 AM
hookdfisherman,

You couldn't have said it better or be more right! I joined the site, (years ago), in an effort to learn more, what's working now, what color, how deep, reaction or plastics, etc. I practice catch and release all of the time, unless I am fishing for trout, which I rarely do. Any fish I catch will be there next week and healthy as I always bleed the air bladder on any fish caught deep. If they won't float right side up and dive down immediately it is time to give them some help!

I get a little tired of the people who bag on other people and all of the BS that goes on amongst some of the posters . I've noticed lately that there are fewer and fewer posting about guy's & gal's fishing trips and what worked. I realize some people don't want to share; but leave all of the luggage at home or in your head. All the negative crap is tiresome .

I still check the site every morning in the hopes that someone might posts an informative thread.

When I post, I always share what was successful or what wasn't. Let's get back to the main purpose of this site....share our fishing experiences!
I feel the same way about fish reports, I love reading all of them!!!! The problem is a fair amount of people "DON'T RESPECT" the authors for taking the time to share their experiences with us. Instead they "ATTACK" the report with their personal agenda of what ever that would be. Which then has the effect on some people of never reporting again. People do us a favor, because fish reports are getting so few and far between. When you read a fish report and even if you "DISAGREE" about something in report. "PLEASE KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE OPINIONS TO YOURSELF!!!!!" Maybe someone should start a poll on THAT!!!!!!

hookdfisherman
01-24-2015, 11:41 AM
I feel the same way about fish reports, I love reading all of them!!!! The problem is a fair amount of people "DON'T RESPECT" the authors for taking the time to share their experience. Instead they "ATTACK" the report with their personal agenda of what ever that would be. Which has the effect on some people of never reporting again. People do us a favor, because fish reports are getting so few and far between. When you read a fish report and even if you DISAGREE about something in report. "PLEASE KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE OPINIONS TO YOURSELF!!!!!" Maybe someone should start a poll on THAT!!!!!!

Censorship.

BentRod
01-24-2015, 06:26 PM
[QUOTE=hookdfisherman;755934

When I first found this site, I was looking for more information on Float Tubing, I thought wow, look at all this info.

After going through all the tubing stuff, I figured I'd look around at the other sections.

I went to one section, hmmm, this isn't about fishing. I can't learn any fishing tips from here!

In going to another section, same thing; hmmm, no fishing stuff here either. It was even a little confusing at first: I thought, "Hey, what is this section talking about and why this???" I soon realized that this forum had everything under the sun and I had to pick and choose of what topic to take notice.

Finally, I found some fishing topics. Some info was good, some was bad.

I fought/discussed with a few members, that was good enough for a while.

More searches for more fishing information led me to some members that only wanted to hide their fishing spots. Understandable.

Then I came across the SWAT members. Secret Society, I think. That's ok too, but not very helpful unless you belong.

Fishing (on this site) is a world of (measured) secrets. I always try to help the fisherman next to me when I'm at waters edge. If I see they are not catching because they're using a saltwater set-up in fresh (or vise versa), or for any reason, I'll tie my own terminal tackle onto their line so they can catch. They won't even ask for help, I just take notice when someone isn't catching, and I want them to catch something, so they can love to fish like I do.

BTW, I like seeing people's pics on this site, the joy on their faces after they catch that fish, undeniable.

All the sections? They're like the rest of the world (as opposed to just me). The world is made up of groups. You can take them or leave them, it's up to you to choose to let them in your life or not.

Sometimes, an individual/group comes across the table and you choose to let them in your life. All the ones/groups I pick on (my douchebaggery?), they're the ones I take notice of most. They discuss topics I care about. *hint: that's a little more insight into me and what I am about.

I like all the sections. Mind you, I have not seen them all, but they all have a life of their own, they must, right? Just the handful I have seen certainly do. And, that's what makes them, what's the word? entertaining? informative? enlightening?

You find out a lot about people on this site. But, only if THEY want you to, and again, that's only the few who really post a lot of their ideas and thoughts.

When I look at all the members listed, and there are a ton of them, only a small percentage really contribute, whether (not weather lol) it's good, bad or douchebaggery.

All the sections need to stay, it's what makes up FNN.

It's the fishing that brought us together here and it's all OUR dynamics that make it good. Not great, obviously, but good.

.[/QUOTE]

Well said, for a douche, haha! hint: a little insight of what I'm about.

Baja1ab
01-24-2015, 09:23 PM
I have avoided posting in these types of threads but will give my $0.02 this once.

I joined this forum to gain additional knowledge in a topic that I have passion for and generally speaking it has done what I was looking for. That said, the level of tolerance that the moderators have for BS is a bit discouraging. I'll elaborate.

I have other passions and am a member of forums related to those subjects. Generally speaking in those forums the mods have a "stick to the topics" type method of policing - some more strict that others - but generally speaking so long as everyone is being civil they are left to debate certain RELATED topics. If anyone is trolling, excessively rude or otherwise annoying they are put in their place or sent packing. "Censorship" you call it? Sure, why not. This is a privately ran forum and the moderators can choose to run it how they want.

One forum that I am on, related to the off-road scene, is known for being a breeding ground for trolls and people just being down right a-holes. That's the reputation it has and so many new folks are discouraged from posting there. If they do it is almost a given that they are eaten by the sharks. That particular site has been that way for a long time and it is what it is. I use it for information and that's about it.

While it is not there yet, in the short time that I've been on this forum the constant poking and prodding and general trolling of certain individuals seems to be getting more frequent and I can see it eventually leading in the direction of the aforementioned forum. If that's what the mods want then eventually I believe that's what they'll get. It may take a while but as fewer people make fishing report posts and the trolls and antagonists are left to do what they do, that's what will be left.

On the subject of the General Discussion poll, I voted "Yes" it is a distraction. Of course I could just not read those posts and honestly, for the most part that is exactly what I do. I will occasionally waste a few minutes in there until I remember why I shouldn't. It is not a coincidence that most of the same individuals that bicker and poke each other in the non-Gen Disc are the same ones that battle it out in said trolling section.

I'm sorry but "I'm gonna just put this right here" or "thoughts?" type of baiting posts are just flat out ridiculous. The fact that people don't have anything better to do is sad to me and the fact that people care what some other person on the internet that they'll probably never meet thinks is even sadder. (back on topic) So the animosity built in the Gen Disc section bleeds into the rest and that's a fact. Like cancer, it spreads.

In summary, we all have varying political views and opinions on non-fishing related topics but we also all have one similar topic of interest or we wouldn't be here. If the Gen Disc section didn't exist OR if the moderators would eliminate the "baiting" threads and keep the negativity to a minimum then we wouldn't know what each other's views were on these unrelated topics and there would probably be a lot more civility across the board.

Frankly I don't give a crap about any of your political or religious views. Here, I am interested in fishing and would like a fishing only forum.

End rant - Joe

etucker1959
01-24-2015, 10:42 PM
[QUOTE=Baja1ab;756021]I have avoided posting in these types of threads but will give my $0.02 this once.

I joined this forum to gain additional knowledge in a topic that I have passion for and generally speaking it has done what I was looking for. That said, the level of tolerance that the moderators have for BS is a bit discouraging. I'll elaborate.

I have other passions and am a member of forums related to those subjects. Generally speaking in those forums the mods have a "stick to the topics" type method of policing - some more strict that others - but generally speaking so long as everyone is being civil they are left to debate certain RELATED topics. If anyone is trolling, excessively rude or otherwise annoying they are put in their place or sent packing. "Censorship" you call it? Sure, why not. This is a privately ran forum and the moderators can choose to run it how they want.

One forum that I am on, related to the off-road scene, is known for being a breeding ground for trolls and people just being down right a-holes. That's the reputation it has and so many new folks are discouraged from posting there. If they do it is almost a given that they are eaten by the sharks. That particular site has been that way for a long time and it is what it is. I use it for information and that's about it.

While it is not there yet, in the short time that I've been on this forum the constant poking and prodding and general trolling of certain individuals seems to be getting more frequent and I can see it eventually leading in the direction of the aforementioned forum. If that's what the mods want then eventually I believe that's what they'll get. It may take a while but as fewer people make fishing report posts and the trolls and antagonists are left to do what they do, that's what will be left.

On the subject of the General Discussion poll, I voted "Yes" it is a distraction. Of course I could just not read those posts and honestly, for the most part that is exactly what I do. I will occasionally waste a few minutes in there until I remember why I shouldn't. It is not a coincidence that most of the same individuals that bicker and poke each other in the non-Gen Disc are the same ones that battle it out in said trolling section.

I'm sorry but "I'm gonna just put this right here" or "thoughts?" type of baiting posts are just flat out ridiculous. The fact that people don't have anything better to do is sad to me and the fact that people care what some other person on the internet that they'll probably never meet thinks is even sadder. (back on topic) So the animosity built in the Gen Disc section bleeds into the rest and that's a fact. Like cancer, it spreads.

In summary, we all have varying political views and opinions on non-fishing related topics but we also all have one similar topic of interest or we wouldn't be here. If the Gen Disc section didn't exist OR if the moderators would eliminate the "baiting" threads and keep the negativity to a minimum then we wouldn't know what each other's views were on these unrelated topics and there would probably be a lot more civility across the board.

Frankly I don't give a crap about any of your political or religious views. Here, I am interested in fishing and would like a fishing only forum.

End rant - Joe[/QUOTE

You want to know what I love about FNN?????? It's all written done!!!!! So no one can say, "I didn't say that!!" You can prove anything that was ever said here. WHY????? "BECAUSE IT WAS ALL WRITTEN DOWN" There seems to be some belief that the 12 regular posters in the GD section get all worked up and then go CRAZY in the other sections!!!!! This is just not TRUE!!!!! and I dare anyone to show that this is true!!! Are there negative things said in the true fishing sections????? Heck yes!!!!! But that has nothing to do with the debates in the GD section!!!!! Nazis either Trout or Bass are some of the worst culprits of negativity here on FNN. They are not inspired because of the debates in the GD section!!!! There here and say what they do because that what these Nazis believe in!!!!! You know what accusing the GD debates being Cancer remind me of???????? 911 and invading Iraq!!!!!!! Same logic!!!!! Blaming the wrong enemy and starting a war against the wrong people!!!!!!

Baja1ab
01-24-2015, 11:07 PM
[QUOTE=Baja1ab;756021]I have avoided posting in these types of threads but will give my $0.02 this once.

End rant - Joe[/QUOTE

You want to know what I love about FNN?????? It's all written done!!!!! So no one can say, "I didn't say that!!" You can prove anything that was ever said here. WHY????? "BECAUSE IT WAS ALL WRITTEN DOWN" There seems to be some belief that the 12 regular posters in the GD section get all worked up and then go CRAZY in the other sections!!!!! This is just not TRUE!!!!! and I dare anyone to show that this is true!!! Are there negative things said in the true fishing sections????? Heck yes!!!!! But that has nothing to do with the debates in the GD section!!!!! Nazis either Trout or Bass are some of the worst culprits of negativity here on FNN. They are not inspired because of the debates in the GD section!!!! There here and say what they do because that what these Nazis believe in!!!!! You know what accusing the GD debates being Cancer remind me of???????? 911 and invading Iraq!!!!!!! Same logic!!!!! Blaming the wrong enemy and starting a war against the wrong people!!!!!!

Reread my statement. It's two part. One on the general behavior that is allowed, then the GD subject and you are 100% correct, saying it is "all written down". They are however related at some level. Not all cases, but some. The little battles and pick-fests do definitely roll over adding to the BS.

Anyway, I said my piece. Not going to get sucked into a non fishing debate.

Tight lines.

noleash
01-25-2015, 05:39 AM
The little kid is a thread poster and the clown represents a Troll{ER}......::LOL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQkIK46_1g

noleash
01-25-2015, 12:00 PM
▶ 5:06▶ 5:06
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNTE7TXhv9c

hookdfisherman
01-25-2015, 01:28 PM

▶ 5:06▶ 5:06
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNTE7TXhv9c

In case your ears are too old to hear...

"My War"

My war you're one of them
You say that you're my friend
But you're one of them
You don't want to see me live
You don't want me to give
cause you're one of them

But you're one of them
I might not know what a friend is
All I know is what you're not
cause you're one of them

But you're one of them
I have a prediction, it lives in my brain
It's with me every day, it drives me insane
I feel it in my heart, that if I has a gun
I feel it in my heart, I'd wanna kill some
I feel it in my heart, the end will come Come on!

But you're one of them
Tell me that I'm wrong
Try to sing me your ego song
You're one of them

But you're one of them My War.

noleash
01-25-2015, 05:48 PM

In case your ears are too old to hear...

"My War"

But you're one of them
You don't want to see me live
You don't want me to give
cause you're one of them

But you're one of them
I might not know what a friend is
All I know is what you're not
cause you're one of them

But you're one of them
I have a prediction, it lives in my brain
It's with me every day, it drives me insane
I feel it in my heart, that if I has a gun
I feel it in my heart, I'd wanna kill some
I feel it in my heart, the end will come Come on!

But you're one of them
Tell me that I'm wrong
Try to sing me your ego song
You're one of them

But you're one of them My War.

I've noticed myself saying .....WHAT.....alot recently....soo maybe your right.....WHAT....I said.....I'VE NOTICED MYSELF SAYING WHAT ALOT RECENTLY SO MAYBE YOUR RIGHT....maybe its' just in my mind and it really doesn't matter anyway...well then >>>>www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ

hookdfisherman
01-25-2015, 11:15 PM

I've noticed myself saying .....WHAT.....alot recently....soo maybe your right.....WHAT....I said.....I'VE NOTICED MYSELF SAYING WHAT ALOT RECENTLY SO MAYBE YOUR RIGHT....maybe its' just in my mind and it really doesn't matter anyway...well then >>>>www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ

LOL, What? I say, WHAT?

The lyrics weren't for your ears, just some of the old fogeys who can't really hear anymore.

I figured you know the words seeing as how you posted the vid.

You're right though, it didn't really matter anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQXFw6JFbVQ

I couldn't hear at 13,000, but picked it up at 14,000, 15,000, 17,000, 18,000 and 19,000 then nothing again when it hit 20,000.

noleash
01-26-2015, 03:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQXFw6JFbVQ Nice..... Went around the corner to the lake today... Stuck a 5.5 couple of 3s a 2 and missed a hand full! Love it whan Bass Pro vacates and the serenity of DVL is in full bloom!:Cool:

hookdfisherman
01-27-2015, 02:49 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQXFw6JFbVQ Nice..... Went around the corner to the lake today... Stuck a 5.5 couple of 3s a 2 and missed a hand full! Love it whan Bass Pro vacates and the serenity of DVL is in full bloom!:Cool:

Nice. .

hookdfisherman
02-09-2015, 12:49 AM

Let me ask, when you go to a restaurant, do you ask the people in the booth next to you if they're Christians?

Do you feel: hey, we're in the same restaurant, they shouldn't mind such a question; well do you?

Would you ever ask the people in a booth next to you if they live an "alternative life style"?

Did your mom never teach you any manners? I am sure she is rolling over in her grave with all your shenanigans... if she's alive, take her (and the family) to a nice restaurant and out of the blue... go around to each person eating (aka fishing), and ask ANY one of the above questions. Let me know how long it takes before she smacks you in the head...

Once again:

And, of course, from Brenty boy came this response:

As much as it pains me to say this.

Douchebag (hookdfisherman) here is right....lol

Once again:

Encore Please: :Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause: :Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause: :Applause:

As much as it pains me to say this,

Brenty boy's observation is very astute. Again... LOL...

I love my douchebaggery!

HawgZWylde
02-09-2015, 06:22 AM

Once again:

Once again:

Encore Please: :Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause: :Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause: :Applause:

I love my douchebaggery!

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r315/floyd_028/Arentfeelingwell.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/floyd_028/media/Arentfeelingwell.jpg.html)

Dude, nurse Douchebag is looking for you. She says you've been skipping your meds and enemas as of late...

Brent
02-09-2015, 08:07 AM
You're still a douchebag though.

etucker1959
02-09-2015, 12:19 PM

Once again:

Once again:

I love my douchebaggery!

Bl ML LOL OIU KKK

hookdfisherman
02-09-2015, 07:17 PM

I heard you aren't
feeling well

crazy Hambonrz,

No need to dress up in your nurses outfit just to make fun of my douchebaggery.

LOL

BentRod
02-10-2015, 03:02 PM
You're still a douchebag though.

what he said

DarkShadow
02-10-2015, 03:50 PM

http://i.imgur.com/6XjaIgI.jpg

I never quite noticed the uncanny resemblance. LOL.

hookdfisherman
02-10-2015, 05:08 PM

where's the LIKE button?

BentRod
02-10-2015, 05:52 PM

pretty funny Dark

hookdfisherman
02-10-2015, 06:24 PM

pretty funny Dark

hookdfisherman
02-10-2015, 06:25 PM

pretty funny Dark

hookdfisherman
02-10-2015, 06:27 PM
I never quite noticed the uncanny resemblance. LOL..

pretty funny Dark

i am trying to be original. seeing as how some are not clever...

BentRod
02-11-2015, 03:12 PM
Oh, you are original hooked! DOUCHE

Brent
02-20-2015, 03:01 PM

pretty funny Dark

i am trying to be original. seeing as how some are not clever...

Pretty clever.....for a douchebag!

hookdfisherman
03-04-2015, 12:18 AM

Here I stand, waiting... lol.

BentRod
03-13-2015, 03:08 PM

Here I stand, waiting... lol.

Douche bag

hookdfisherman
04-19-2015, 02:18 PM

I rarely come here anymore, I only check in a few times a day as there is nothing going on. I used to check in all the time to see the new posts.

I even removed the link from my phone, as I only check in when I get home and am on my computer.

The fishing reports are surely present but many are just ho hum and uninteresting. I did like the underwater video of the spoon attacks, that was cool.

hahah, we need the old FIRE!

I have even thought about dropping the link from my home computer, which I still may do, I'll just check in when I feel like googling fnn and NEED some info.

Let's get some more underwater fish life/feeding videos!

Cameron
04-19-2015, 02:50 PM
All the PRO TROLLS killed this place. SAD, everything posted gets so judged by style,tackle,natural,artificial, catch, hook size, contrast in the picture so all the cool folk BAILED.
tried to warn admins but was laughed off and told "ITS A PUBLIC SITE" and we know that by the number of members that still post detailed, and take the time to share a pic, reports.
Bullies & Trolls Suck.

TroutOnly
04-19-2015, 06:41 PM
this thread gave me a headache ,now im going to go up north and work then go and do some TROUT fishing and enjoy the sierra's beauty and this will all go away.................

etucker1959
04-19-2015, 09:46 PM
All the PRO TROLLS killed this place. SAD, everything posted gets so judged by style,tackle,natural,artificial, catch, hook size, contrast in the picture so all the cool folk BAILED.
tried to warn admins but was laughed off and told "ITS A PUBLIC SITE" and we know that by the number of members that still post detailed, and take the time to share a pic, reports.
Bullies & Trolls Suck.
I agree with you about a lot of negative things said on here that shouldn't have been said, which causes a lot good of people to stop posting on FNN!!! However, I don't think their Bullies or Trolls. (at least in the fishing sections) What they really are is Nazis and Dumbshittes. I think everybody knows what a Bass or a Trout Nazis looks like. It's the Dumbshittes are the ones who will fool you. They usually don't post a lot, BUT they think it's their job to critique every fish report written and add their worthless opinion about the OP techniques in the fish report!!!!! Their not professional Trolls because they usually fad back into obscurity after they make their stupid comments!!!!

HuskerRod
04-20-2015, 01:07 PM
You know what I've found. I am active in a lot of the message boards in different states as I spend time fishing out of state in the summer and am from back east. People actually get along in the other state message boards I go to and post interesting reports. No, they don't give GPS coordinates of their spots and when someone keeps a big fish you get a few of the "catch and release natzis" that chime in. But their is very little attacking and some good information. shared with a lot of "good jobs" and "that a boys".

Now come to FNN and your liable to see guys setting up meeting spots to "fight". Guys calling people out and posting threats,etc.,etc. And as for reports.............very little of that goes on either.

DarkShadow
04-20-2015, 02:13 PM
People actually get along in the other state message boards I go to and post interesting reports. No, they don't give GPS coordinates of their spots and when someone keeps a big fish you get a few of the "catch and release natzis" that chime in. But their is very little attacking and some good information. shared with a lot of "good jobs" and "that a boys".

Now come to FNN and your liable to see guys setting up meeting spots to "fight". Guys calling people out and posting threats,etc.,etc. And as for reports.............very little of that goes on either.

Rod,

Perhaps this occurs because in SoCal, freshwater anglers are limited to the areas they can actually fish, and when they find a good area or bite, they prefer to keep it secret, and anybody who lets loose lips sink ships becomes a target.

One of my favorite arguments that I see on this board is when people try to compare fisheries in SoCal, to fisheries back east, as if both areas' demographics were exactly the same.

If a dog who barely gets fed gets food put in his dish, he/she may be a bit more aggressive to other dogs who try to eat their food, than in an environment where food is endless.

But let's keep comparing SoCal to South Carolina!

seal
04-20-2015, 03:14 PM
The "too many rats in a cage" scenario.

HuskerRod
04-20-2015, 03:21 PM
True and true on all accounts. I will tell you this much for pure comedy the FNN boards are hands down more entertaining.

DarkShadow
04-20-2015, 03:52 PM
But I want to move to South Carolina, because I can fish a lake and not have anybody near me.

HuskerRod
04-20-2015, 07:19 PM
Okay,

Here is the skinny gang. Talked to a coast to coast trucking/fishing buddy who carries a pole in his 18 wheeler (and no, doesnt have a chimp like in the 80s movie "Bj and the Bear"). Anyways he said hands down the best lake he has seen,,,,,,drum roll please...........LakE Elsinore. Okay, just kidding there. Kentucky Lake.....160,000 acres with largies, smallies, stripes, white, walleye, gills, crappie, catfish,etc,etc.

so lets all say the hell with this place and move to the banks of Kentucky Lake........lol

hookdfisherman
04-20-2015, 09:03 PM

do you know why Hitler and aggressive trout fisherman wore glasses?

cause they could nazi.

HuskerRod
04-21-2015, 11:58 AM

do you know why Hitler and aggressive trout fisherman wore glasses?

cause they could nazi.

Hookdfisherman,

Have you ever considered a career in stand up comedy????????????

hookdfisherman
04-29-2015, 04:19 PM

I do not chuck trout either.

There is a thing called the "Cloud". This "Cloud" stores every single piece of data that ever gets posted or sent over the net. You can edit or delete text and ideas (a.k.a. rants and false accusations) but, they're still floating around in the "Cloud". Even Federal Tax Officials who claim to have deleted emails, information, or directives to target special interest groups have been put back on the hot seat because: "Oops, we just so happened to find all that deleted information in a Cloud".

So just a bit of advice; in your best interest, you might want to keep what you think you know to yourself, until it becomes what you can prove...

another oops, tom t wasn't the "good stewart" he thought he was in this situation; where is tom t anyways??? is he... :Embarrassed:em bare assed?

then you can freely scream it from the mountain tops without any repercussions.

is this karma, or am i a prognosticator to the nth degree?

IRS watchdog recovers thousands of missing Lois Lerner emails, reignites Hill probes

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/29/irs-watchdog-recovers-thousands-missing-lois-lerner-emails/?intcmp=latestnews

hooked, ur still a douche.

LOL

thanks!

btw who needs water to catch fish? cuz i don't.

(catch fish, that is (not without that all-important H2O). yuk yuk

who's gonna care about chuckin' trout when we're shootin' each other over a crystal geyser anyway?

BentRod
04-29-2015, 05:51 PM
hookd not nice to call yourself a douche. you should have more self esteem. don't be so hard on youself. Douche!!!! Haha jk

hookdfisherman
05-25-2015, 10:35 PM

wth ever happened to tom turkey ?

i'd say he got gobbled up, tarred and feathered by my lawyer: M. Barrast, Attorney at Law; for false accusations and slander written on a public forum but,

i'd rather remember him as a hoot (at least for a short time anyways).

:Big Grin:

carpanglerdude
05-26-2015, 08:45 AM
Really wish I could have seen this post...can anyone give me the tl;dr version?

DarkShadow
05-26-2015, 11:03 AM
...can anyone give me the tl;dr version?

Tom apparently thought HookdFisherman's crew was using a live trout. He called DFG on him, DFG showed up and couldn't prove anything.

Tom apparently thought it was still a good idea to come on to FNN and call out the alleged trout chuckers, and sarcastically called them "Stewarts [sic] of our Sport"

http://www.mtv.com/onair/beavisandbutthead/personality_images/relaunch_crops/281x211_stewart.jpgStewarts?

Then an InterWebs argument was had:

http://i.imgur.com/bMMdtx3.gif

The End

Stormcrow
05-26-2015, 11:31 AM
I think it is interesting that this thread is still alive. I was there that day (see earlier post in first few pages of thread) I never saw anything fishy and I hucked a big bait in the marina for nearly 4 hours. There were some shenanigans going on with live trout as I recall but it wasn't this guy. He and his buddies were hucking Deps and Savage Gears while I was there. They were friendly too. Not causing any trouble.

One question though: Did you really hire an attorney to run off Tom? If so...Wow....

Fortunately my best friend is an attorney....I asked him about this. He says that Slander and Libel are only worth pursuing if you can prove a significant loss of your income based on the statements made. Historically, he says that is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to prove in court. So my guess is that if you really got a lawyer involved that he sent that Tom guy a cease and desist letter...which really is nothing more than a scare tactic. And if you paid a retainer to a lawyer to do that then I am even more flabbergasted!

I think at this point on FNN I have officially heard it all!!! Wowzers.

DarkShadow
05-26-2015, 11:48 AM
Fortunately my best friend is an attorney....I asked him about this. He says that Slander and Libel are only worth pursuing if you can prove a significant loss of your income based on the statements made. Historically, he says that is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to prove in court. So my guess is that if you really got a lawyer involved that he sent that Tom guy a cease and desist letter...which really is nothing more than a scare tactic. And if you paid a retainer to a lawyer to do that then I am even more flabbergasted!

I think if you look at the so-called lawyer's name, it will give you a clue if he was joking or not.

"M. Barrast, Attorney at Law"

As in, "Embarrassed, Attorney at Law."

(Although if someone sent me a C&D letter because I harassed them on the Internet, it would be entertainment for all to see because like you, Stormcrow, I know a few attorneys that would respond for fun.)

Stormcrow
05-26-2015, 12:00 PM
I think if you look at the so-called lawyer's name, it will give you a clue if he was joking or not.

(Although if someone sent me a C&D letter because I harassed them on the Internet, it would be entertainment for all to see because like you, Stormcrow, I know a few attorneys that would respond for fun.)

OMG Dark I totally fell for it. I didn't even see it until you pointed it out! I thought it was for real!!!! :LOL:

I totally have to laugh at myself now. :Embarrassed::Embarrassed::Embarrassed:

hookdfisherman
05-26-2015, 12:08 PM

I think it is interesting that this thread is still alive. I was there that day (see earlier post in first few pages of thread) I never saw anything fishy and I hucked a big bait in the marina for nearly 4 hours. There were some shenanigans going on with live trout as I recall but it wasn't this guy. He and his buddies were hucking Deps and Savage Gears while I was there. They were friendly too. Not causing any trouble.

One question though: Did you really hire an attorney to run off Tom? If so...Wow....

I think at this point on FNN I have officially heard it all!!! Wowzers.

M. Barrast, Attorney at Law. Irvine CA.

He's definitely a "Call Saul" kinda guy, on retainer. Yes, there is usually some kind of loss/damages that needs to be shown. Tom, trying to be a good stewart for the fishies got put off by his own faults, so that was much easier than cease/desist/filing.

I never saw any video, only the original picture that was up for a little while.

There is also confirmation that what was accused, was actually false. Supposedly, all of it never happened!

Again, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove (for either side of of the table).

**it happens.

hookdfisherman
05-26-2015, 12:10 PM

Dark,

you don't know what you're talking about!

As(s) thanks.

Seymour Butts

lol

hookdfisherman
05-26-2015, 12:14 PM

I never saw any video, only the original picture that was up for a little while.

There is also confirmation that what was accused, was actually false.

As(s) (But), this is really true and I can prove it!

hookdfisherman
05-26-2015, 12:15 PM
OMG Dark I totally fell for it. I didn't even see it until you pointed it out! I thought it was for real!!!! :LOL:

I totally have to laugh at myself now. :Embarrassed::Embarrassed::Embarrassed:

Hilarious, thanks.

hookdfisherman
05-26-2015, 12:18 PM
Tom apparently thought HookdFisherman's crew was using a live trout. He called DFG on him, DFG showed up and couldn't prove anything.

Tom apparently thought it was still a good idea to come on to FNN and call out the alleged trout chuckers, and sarcastically called them "Stewarts [sic] of our Sport"

http://www.mtv.com/onair/beavisandbutthead/personality_images/relaunch_crops/281x211_stewart.jpgStewarts?

Then an InterWebs argument was had:

http://i.imgur.com/bMMdtx3.gif

The End

I didn't see this earlier but yeah that's totally accurate and that's tom n me.