PDA

View Full Version : what percentage of the ferguson rioters and protestors vote democrat

Bucket
12-02-2014, 08:45 AM
And whyor why not

Nationwide

Skyler
12-02-2014, 11:19 PM
People still vote? It's cute because he thinks votes do stuff. Imagine voting for two candidates that are actually a guy with multiple personalities. You have a choice between the boring businessman with the ikea nesting craze and Tyler Durden. In the end, they have the same agenda, and both screw everything up equally...

Bucket
12-03-2014, 07:53 AM
So youre neutral.i dont believe it. I havent seen you bash pcuser,ds for their posts. Part of the reason why i post politics is to see what kind of mentality exist in the left.the only liberal who was respectful and did have some good points is etucker and maybe citydad the rest like ds,pcuser,and laddy just throw insults because they have nothing good to say and most importantly the truth hurts.

Since you changed im not gonna say anything abiut you and keep my family out of it .they didnt do anything to you just like your family didnt do anything to me. My mother did pass away

pcuser
12-03-2014, 08:11 AM
So youre neutral.i dont believe it. I havent seen you bash pcuser,ds for their posts. Part of the reason why i post politics is to see what kind of mentality exist in the left.the only liberal who was respectful and did have some good points is etucker and maybe citydad the rest like ds,pcuser,and laddy just throw insults because they have nothing good to say and most importantly the truth hurts.

Since you changed im not gonna say anything abiut you and keep my family out of it .they didnt do anything to you just like your family didnt do anything to me. My mother did pass away

Tucker just has more patience with unreadable and non understandable posts. He also has a different, probably better way of relating to others who post such posts. If you really lost your mother, most if not all of us feel for you. I lost my dad almost 2 years ago and it's very hard. I can't speak for everyone, but I doubt anyone here seriously cares about your family other than hoping things are good for them. As to learning about the 'other side', you don't get a good idea by posting crazy, unreadable posts...

Bucket
12-03-2014, 08:57 AM
How would you feel if i posted something about your dad just because i didnt like you even if he was alive. Etucker isnt an extremist or he acts like an adult.i might not have agreed with him but i respected his opinion for the most part.same with city dad. Sorry about your pops btw

Did you understand this post

pcuser
12-03-2014, 09:04 AM
How would you feel if i posted something about your dad just because i didnt like you even if he was alive. Etucker isnt an extremist or he acts like an adult.i might not have agreed with him but i respected his opinion for the most part.same with city dad. Sorry about your pops btw

Did you understand this post

Actually, I did...