PDA

View Full Version : Lake report 12/1

spoon2610
12-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Got to the lake at 1030am and the docks were perfect. Overcast and little wind. I worked the points with jigs, top water, A rigs, and a chatterbait. NO LOVE TODAY. Drove around looking for bait and deep bass but couldn't find anything. Called it quit's at 145pm. But as I was leaving,guess who rolls in. Brent Ehrler FLW pro. so I went down to the ramp and took a pic with him. Cool dude.

ddoskocil
12-03-2014, 01:35 PM
Very cool - looks like maybe you should have fished the late bite then, right?
I've seen him on DVL and Canyon Lake fishing shows - they helped a lot, especially at Canyon with all the docks.

Hopefully this weather activates the stripers.

Brent
12-08-2014, 09:00 AM
He's gotta be cool. Look at his name...lol

HawgZWylde
12-12-2014, 06:33 AM
He's gotta be cool. Look at his name...lol

Brent is really cool. I met him last Tuesday at DVL. He was there doing a photo shoot for Go Pro. Had a great conversation with him at the end of the day. The guy is also a monster when it comes to sticking fish. Brent will be fishing the Bass Master Elite series this coming year...

gcopple
12-25-2014, 12:42 PM
Brent is an awesome dude. I fished with him as a Co angler at the us open right after he won the flw championship. Super humble guy. Took a bunch 9th pics with my wife and i. It was cool driving his lucky craft wrapped suberban...that was obviously before go pro.