PDA

View Full Version : Karma

DEVOREFLYER
11-26-2014, 10:48 AM
New York Times reporters Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson published the address of Darren Wilson in the New York Times.

If these New York Times reporters are willing to put Darren Wilson’s address out there when it will unquestionably endanger his life, then they should have no complaints about the public knowing where they live.

Julie Bosman
5620 N. Wayne Ave, Apt 2
Chicago, IL 60660-4204

Julie Bosman's phone numbers:
Work: 312-552-7204
Mobile: 646-753-2052

Campbell Robertson
1113 N. Dupre Street
New Orleans, LA 70119-3203

Feel free to share this post and send them your opinion. A couple of million postcards should make a statement.

Like they say; "What’s good for the goose, is good for the dirtbag."

Lady Quagga
11-26-2014, 12:20 PM
The irony of the above post outweighs any karma served by it.

HawgZWylde
11-26-2014, 12:50 PM
New York Times reporters Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson published the address of Darren Wilson in the New York Times.

If these New York Times reporters are willing to put Darren Wilson’s address out there when it will unquestionably endanger his life, then they should have no complaints about the public knowing where they live.

Julie Bosman
5620 N. Wayne Ave, Apt 2
Chicago, IL 60660-4204

Julie Bosman's phone numbers:
Work: 312-552-7204
Mobile: 646-753-2052

Campbell Robertson
1113 N. Dupre Street
New Orleans, LA 70119-3203

Feel free to share this post and send them your opinion. A couple of million postcards should make a statement.

Duly noted Dev. An innocent man has now had a death sentence placed on him and his loved ones for doing his job thanks to the race baiters and radical leftists. What comes around will indeed go around.

Oh look Dev, our resident occutard has "flatulated" again...

**Must've been that can of beans she stole. She lied about not eating them...

Lady Quagga
11-26-2014, 01:03 PM
Duly noted Dev. An innocent man has now had a death sentence placed on him and his loved ones for doing his job thanks to the race baiters and radical leftists. What comes around will indeed go around.

Oh look Dev, our resident occutard has "flatulated" again...

Says the willing imbiber of Dev's emesis.

DEVOREFLYER
11-26-2014, 03:15 PM
I take very personal any threat of safety to anyone in law enforcement as I have a number of friends and extended family members in law enforcement. And the publishing of Darren Wilson’s home address is a threat to his safety and is in fact against the law in California.

Perhaps you have seen the Memorial sign on the I15 in the Cajon Pass and wondered who, what and why. 41 years ago on March 09,1973 two close friends of mine CHP Officer Larry Wetterling and SBSO Lt. Al Stewart were killed in the line of duty. Darren Wilson could just as easily have been another LEO killed in the line of duty if Michael Brown had got the upper hand, no doubt in my mind.

While out of prison and on parole, Youngberg drove along the Interstate 15 Freeway in the Cajon Pass.

Youngberg had broken down with a flat tire in the stolen car he was driving. Youngberg stole this car and a handgun from Las Vegas. He was returning to Las Vegas when his tire went flat. California Highway Patrol Officer Larry Wetterling saw the disabled car on the side of the freeway and stopped to "assist a stranded motorist." This act of kindness would cost Wetterling his life. Youngberg admitted to Wetterling he was on parole, and had a gun in the glove box. Wetterling reached inside the car to remove the gun and a struggle over the gun ensued with Youngberg. During this struggle, Youngberg shot Wetterling. Youngberg then fired two additional rounds into the helpless officer as he lay on the pavement, killing him.

Youngberg attempted to steal passing motorists’ cars in order to flee the scene. He began firing wildly at passing cars in an attempt to overtake one and make his getaway. When this failed, Youngberg took Wetterling’s gun and sped off in the patrol car.

Youngberg lost control of the patrol car and ended up in a ditch. Youngberg then abandoned the car and fled on foot, approaching the nearby Summit Gas Station, where Robert Jenkins was working. Youngberg saw Jenkins on the phone and thought he was calling the police. Youngberg shot Jenkins and stood over him shooting him again execution style.

A short time later, San Bernardino Sheriff’s Lieutenant Al Stewart who was traveling to court to testify in a criminal case with Deputy District Attorney John Hardy, came upon the shooting scene. [Actually Stewart was taking Hardy to a narcotics task force meeting when he turned around after hearing about Youngberg’s crime spree on his police radio.] When Stewart got out of his car to check out the wrecked CHP unit, Youngberg exchanged gunfire with him until the Sheriff’s Lieutenant, wounded, fell to the pavement. Then, Youngberg walked over to the fallen lieutenant and fired another shot killing him. Youngberg then pistol whipped Deputy D.A. Hardy.

The attached picture of Larry is burned in my memory, I went out and purchased a S&W Model 28 Highway Patrolman .357 magnum revolver in his memory and as a reminder every time I take it to the range as it is the same as his duty weapon.
http://i.imgur.com/WE9Oz6f.jpg

HawgZWylde
11-26-2014, 04:09 PM
Yes, I know the sign well. I've always wondered what the story was behind that and I'm so sorry to hear it personally touched your family.

These guys and gals live every day of their lives with a bulls-eye painted on their backs. Every day they and their family and loved ones have the thought that they may never see their LEO loved one again. It's absolutely disgusting to see a crowd of racist, corrupted leftist radical idiots protest, loot and burn because of the the FACT that an LEO, a human being, protected himself and possibly the lives of others had Michael Brown managed to take officer Wilson's side-arm. He did exactly what he was supposed to do. Nothing more, nothing less. And to see individuals here make a mockery of others who support LEO's and stand against archaic racist insane anarchy is equally as disgusting...

Lady Quagga
11-26-2014, 05:34 PM
I take very personal any threat of safety to anyone in law enforcement as I have a number of friends and extended family members in law enforcement. And the publishing of Darren Wilson’s home address is a threat to his safety and is in fact against the law in California.

[snip irrelevant history lecture]

And your history lesson has absolutely nothing to do with you perpetuating the dissemination of the alleged addresses of two individuals, just to settle a score.

Using your own criteria for doing so:

You've given anyone seeing this the justification to start digging around for your own private information and disseminate it to anyone with an axe to grind.

(Here is where we hear how Dev lives in a fortified compound garrisoned with bodyguards and attack dogs and drives around in a tank whilst carrying three grenades and an MP-5, and woe be the poor sap who would try to bring him or his family harm.)

Anyone failing to see how they end up painting a target on their own back in the name of "karma" - and then failing to see the resulting irony in their actions - is, frankly, an idiot.

Lady Quagga
11-26-2014, 05:43 PM
It's absolutely disgusting to see a crowd of racist, corrupted leftist radical idiots protest, loot and burn

And about as disgusting as the racist, radical right-wing idiots' reactions to the protests and lootings.

And to see individuals here make a mockery of others who support LEO's and stand against archaic racist insane anarchy is equally as disgusting...

We know you have a hard time with reading comprehension, so it's no surprise you fail to grasp that the mockery is not because of anyone's support of law enforcement, but because of someone reacting to "archaic racist insane anarchy" by engaging in their own archaic insane anarchy.