PDA

View Full Version : Dec 6th - Blind Bogie Bash and Toydrive to benefit Orangewood Childrens Foundation

vineline
11-26-2014, 09:19 AM
Good day FNN:

On Saturday December 6th Irvine Lake will be a hosting a Toy Drive for the Orangewood Children's foundation in Santa Ana.
Orangewood Children's Foundation began over 30 years ago with a vision to build a facility to shelter Orange County Children who
were victims of abuse, neglect and abandonment. There are nearly 100 children being housed in this facility today and 75% of
those children are between the ages of 5 and 10 years of age.
We need your help to ensure that these children have a Very Merry Christmas this year.

Please bring an unwrapped $10 toy, and with your paid admission you will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win:

Flat Screen TV
XBox 360
Blue Ray Dvd Player
Digital Camera
and more!!!

We will also have a Family Fun Blind Bogie - $10 buy in.

If you can't make it to the Lake on Dec. 6th we will have the Toy Drive Box available for Drop offs until Dec. 14th.

Have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving
Vineline

the killa fish taco
11-26-2014, 12:37 PM
Can anyone come to support this event?

blakeb
11-28-2014, 05:53 PM
Can anyone come to support this event?

I wish I could go to this event but will be at SARL and already scheduled with a bunch of buddies I don't understand why schedule a charity event the same day. I do understand it's business but wouldn't it be smarter to go the week after to have a better chance of more people?