PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood PB Monster Striper

MikesOcean
11-21-2014, 07:02 PM
Silverwood Massacre

Hit up the wood with Dev and Slaughtered the fish again like last week. We were hammering them on the troll. Throughout the day we never got anything of good size so we kept at it.

I made it clear with him NO FROGS!! He agreed. Just about every fish caught Dev reeled in. Towards the end of the day when it was almost time to go in I felt bummed I hardly reeled in any fish. My hot rig was on his side the whole day. With only a half hour left on the clock, I grabbed my hot rig and put it on my side.

My reel went screaming!!!!
He was convinced I was stuck.
Thank you Dev for the great company and good net job.

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/Mobile%20Uploads/8E374CEA-0EA8-429F-AFF4-9EC9A030D906_zps9pk2qea3.jpg (http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/mikesocean/media/Mobile%20Uploads/8E374CEA-0EA8-429F-AFF4-9EC9A030D906_zps9pk2qea3.jpg.html)

Double A
11-21-2014, 07:04 PM
You Booooooooooooz.
No time to type up a good reply.
I'll be back.

seal
11-21-2014, 07:06 PM
Photoshopped I can tell.

Fish was caught at Pyramid, Internet posts are never true.

Nice!!!!

cutbait
11-21-2014, 07:08 PM
Right on man! I know how bad you wanted her... now cut that stomach open and count the trout for me

EfrenM
11-21-2014, 07:09 PM
Nice........

DEVOREFLYER
11-21-2014, 07:10 PM
I had close to my limit and MO hadn't caught a fish yet. Talk about makin' a comeback, MO hit it out of da park.:Worship:

p-s" Your gonna need a "Bigger Net"..................

HawgZWylde
11-21-2014, 07:17 PM
Well in spite of all the gag posts made as of late if this ain't a photoshop good job guys! Dev, dude you have gone to the dark side!

twin22s
11-21-2014, 07:25 PM
Photoshop? Why who would ever fake a picture of give false info? That's not a very nice thing to say. and even after they shared the frog bite info too... tisk tisk..

DEVOREFLYER
11-21-2014, 07:27 PM
I'm tellin' ya MO is a Stripy killin' machine. After last week I could not turn down the offer to go again this week. Wow what a rush to see that toad when it came to the boat. MO needs to start a Guide service to compete with the Bako Guide Service he has Silverwood dialed in.

dk4885
11-21-2014, 07:47 PM
Beautiful fish MO you deserve it. You to me last night you was going to kill a pig. Awesome.

P.s I'm sure nothing went as planned

HawgZWylde
11-21-2014, 07:54 PM
Soooo, how much did it weigh? Surely you weighed it, you got the "official weighing station" sign right behind ya...

cutbait
11-21-2014, 08:11 PM
Well in spite of all the gag posts made as of late if this ain't a photoshop good job guys! Dev, dude you have gone to the dark side!

Eyes have been opened

Photoshop? Why who would ever fake a picture of give false info? That's not a very nice thing to say. and even after they shared the frog bite info too... tisk tisk..

+1

I'm tellin' ya MO is a Stripy killin' machine. After last week I could not turn down the offer to go again this week. Wow what a rush to see that toad when it came to the boat. MO needs to start a Guide service to compete with the Bako Guide Service he has Silverwood dialed in.

Booz guide service

troutjunkie
11-21-2014, 08:11 PM
WOW!!! Wow man , nice fish dude . Great job .

HawgZWylde
11-21-2014, 09:19 PM
Eyes have been opened

+1

Booz guide service

Yup. And wait till he gets a taste of sticking them on TW's or Hammers when he doesn't have the weight of the rig putting drag on the fish. I'm a whore, I like sticking both UGC's and Stripeys. Lol, it's the only time you'll find me sitting in the middle of a fence with a post up my arse...

cutbait
11-21-2014, 09:34 PM
My favorite two bites in the whole world are the striper slam on a jerkbait and the subsequent drag peel and the thump on a jig bite and you drive on a 5+ lb largemouth and your rod just loads and the fish doesn't move and you can hear the tension in the line and rod

cutbait
11-21-2014, 09:38 PM
My favorite two bites in the whole world are the striper slam on a jerkbait and the subsequent drag peel and the thump on a jig bite and you drive on a 5+ lb largemouth and your rod just loads and the fish doesn't move and you can hear the tension in the line and rod

Yeah I used a lot of "ands" so what

MikesOcean
11-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Thanks guys!

Lol funny comments.

Thanks Dev for kinds words. HAHA Booz guide service.

Truth be told. Me Cutbait Dk AA TB & FWD are all on a group text and chat daily. We always keep each other informed and has been great for all of us with learning curves. All of us has put many many many hours on the water. Just some of us more then others. (CoughDKcough) I have put my own patterns together and have learned a tremendous amount from each one of them. I'm sure I have contributed back in some form or way.

But one thing we all have in common is the passion to fish and we all put time out there.

That fish is worth a zillion hours on the water and tons of $ to land that one fish.

I hope I get more then where that came from.

Double A
11-21-2014, 10:00 PM
Still don't have enuf time to respond PROPerly...
But change your avatar already!!! Lol

HawgZWylde
11-21-2014, 10:05 PM
Yeah I used a lot of "ands" so what

I got hit on an s-waver last year by a 7lb Stripey that just about took the rod right out of my hands.That sucker must've been swimming at full power when she hit it. Dittos for an 11lber I caught on a spoon, huge hit. The jig is my go to LMB rig and all my biggest LMB's came on them. The 5-7lbers are the best LMB fighters by far, much bigger than that they poo out quicker.

No spelling or grammar nazi here CB, you can say and as many times as you like...

HawgZWylde
11-21-2014, 10:12 PM
Thanks guys!

Lol funny comments.

Thanks Dev for kinds words. HAHA Booz guide service.

Truth be told. Me Cutbait Dk AA TB & FWD are all on a group text and chat daily. We always keep each other informed and has been great for all of us with learning curves. All of us has put many many many hours on the water. Just some of us more then others. (CoughDKcough) I have put my own patterns together and have learned a tremendous amount from each one of them. I'm sure I have contributed back in some form or way.

But one thing we all have in common is the passion to fish and we all put time out there.

That fish is worth a zillion hours on the water and tons of $ to land that one fish.

Amen and well said MO. That is true for LMB's as well. Can't tell you how long it takes and how many failures you go through to get everything put together for that day that it all works out and you get that fish of a lifetime that makes all that hard work worth every second and every $$ you put into getting there. Congrats dude!

catchingsomefish
11-21-2014, 11:06 PM
CONGRATULATIONS MIKE! Your hard work paid off big time! It is nice to see someone who works at his fishing, as hard as you do, get rewarded! That just made my night!........................Dave

Stumpknocker
11-22-2014, 02:02 AM
What a monster....congrats!

BassinPLS
11-22-2014, 09:00 AM
So in less I missed it, we still have not heard how much it weighed!

cutbait
11-22-2014, 09:03 AM
So in less I missed it, we still have not heard how much it weighed!

I think MO wants to keep it a mystery?

Lol..

DEVOREFLYER
11-22-2014, 11:00 AM
I think it was much bigger than TB's 50" 50#. Just my guess................

M@M
11-22-2014, 12:46 PM
That's a VERY NICE LOOKING STRIPER!!! Must of been a blast reeling that Monster in......Thanks for sharing

MustHuntAndFish
11-22-2014, 01:49 PM

I'm sure all the work, time put in and comparing of notes makes landing this fish even sweeter!

Congrats Mike!

Fishbones
11-22-2014, 04:31 PM
DAMN!! M.O.. What a beast!! Congrats bro!!

TUNAVIC
11-22-2014, 06:40 PM
Wow that's a beast,very sweet,what a way to end the day! Congrats on that!

Cya Tuna Vic

moparferlife
11-22-2014, 08:57 PM
Don't need the weight that's a PIG!!!!! Congrats nice catch man.

trail blazer
11-23-2014, 09:15 AM
Mike,, That catch made my day bro,,,,you earn,d that fish and im totally stoked for you bro!

BUT As you.l soon realize ,,,you.l NEVER be the same,,lol it never ends bro just escalates!,,lolololol

STRIPER FEVER

TRAIL BLAZER

Double A
11-23-2014, 09:37 AM
Ok Booz... As mad as I am for you letting every Tom, Dick, and Harry (switch the order of last 2 names)
Plant their a•• on MY!!! seat of the Silver Bullet. I'm so happy for you bro.
That is a dam nice fish, that I know you've been wanting for awhile.

I pictured the commotion in my head.
For those that know you well, will know exactly what I'm talking about...
The clicker starts screaming crazy.
Coffee goes flying everywhere.
Your cig gets dropped in the shuffle burning a hole in your carpet.
All of the "extra" rods are being repositioned through out the boat.
And as Dev already kind of stated... " How the phack are we gonna get this fish in THIS net."
LMAO !!!

But you pulled it off somehow. Lol
And I'm happy for you!!!
Great job my brother.
Now, go bigger, or go home... BOOOOZ

cutbait
11-23-2014, 09:42 AM
And only if AA could of landed that AV toad?.....

DEVOREFLYER
11-23-2014, 10:06 AM
If you can picture the bow of the boat crammed full of ice chests, multiple rods, fishing gear and much loose tackle and MO doing a break dance while trying to crank it in your close. Then came the pushing the gear out of the way for the fight. MO see's it and screams it's a pig, beast, monster or something to that effect and asks if I saw it. No I haven't seen it I'm still movin' gear and getting the net ready. MO is screaming it's a pig don't loose it, get it in the net head first (not my first fish netted). Anyhow it comes to the net and I head it and it is in the boat. MO is now jumpin' around and screaming F**k ya, F**k Ya all the while lookin' like a Possum eatin' Bumble Bees. He was emotionally drained but the smile was never off his face.

The week before almost every hookup MO told me to bring it in even when it was his pole that was hooked up. Last week it did not mater what color bait we used (remember it was a frog bite lol) they hit everything. This week however I had the hot color (Watermelon/red flake Senko's lol) and MO changed rigs several times but was not having the success I was. It was only when he got on the hot color and we were making a run for our last fish did the beast hit. At first I thought we had hooked a snag as we have several times. But line was going out faster than we were trolling not unlike earlier when two guys draging swimbaits hooked MO's rig. However this time they were not around and it was game on.

HawgZWylde
11-23-2014, 10:08 AM
Ok Booz... As mad as I am for you letting every Tom, Dick, and Harry (switch the order of last 2 names)

And as Dev already kind of stated... " How the phack are we gonna get this fish in THIS net."
LMAO !!!

And I'm happy for you!!!
Great job my brother.

Meh, don't feel bad bro, Dev and I were supposed to go hunting for LMB's, 3 weeks ago...Now you and I find out that our partners are carrying on an affair on the same level as Obozo and Larry Sinclair. See what happens to folks who go to the dark side?

Fish_Killa
11-23-2014, 02:03 PM
Yo MO ur one dialed in cat! Imagine if u only had a fishing-lamb....DEADLY!! Hahaha

FishingwithDave
11-23-2014, 02:43 PM
If you can picture the bow of the boat crammed full of ice chests, multiple rods, fishing gear and much loose tackle and MO doing a break dance while trying to crank it in your close. Then came the pushing the gear out of the way for the fight. MO see's it and screams it's a pig, beast, monster or something to that effect and asks if I saw it. No I haven't seen it I'm still movin' gear and getting the net ready. MO is screaming it's a pig don't loose it, get it in the net head first (not my first fish netted). Anyhow it comes to the net and I head it and it is in the boat. MO is now jumpin' around and screaming F**k ya, F**k Ya all the while lookin' like a Possum eatin' Bumble Bees. He was emotionally drained but the smile was never off his face.

The week before almost every hookup MO told me to bring it in even when it was his pole that was hooked up. Last week it did not mater what color bait we used (remember it was a frog bite lol) they hit everything. This week however I had the hot color (Watermelon/red flake Senko's lol) and MO changed rigs several times but was not having the success I was. It was only when he got on the hot color and we were making a run for our last fish did the beast hit. At first I thought we had hooked a snag as we have several times. But line was going out faster than we were trolling not unlike earlier when two guys draging swimbaits hooked MO's rig. However this time they were not around and it was game on.

Damn, would loved to have seen that video! Congrats again MO!

FWD

lovefofish
11-23-2014, 05:57 PM
TOAD

Frog fishing at its finest. See ya Friday.

-Drew

Fishbones
11-23-2014, 07:45 PM
And only if AA could of landed that AV toad?.....

AA Lost an AV Toad?
Do tell more please...

Double A
11-23-2014, 09:15 PM
Might have been the same one you lost? Lol

cutbait
11-24-2014, 06:03 AM
TOAD

-Drew
There goes AA seat and now DEVO's seat

Boz guide service be like no kinda loyalty..

DEVOREFLYER
11-24-2014, 06:26 AM

Naw, I'm just MO's Silverwood good luck charm. Kinda like a 4-leaf clover, rabbits foot and that kinda stuff. I promise to keep the seat warm for AA if MO ever goes back to Castic, however he's hooked on the hot Silverwood frog bite right now. lol

fishinone
11-24-2014, 07:08 AM
WiHah!
What a catch!
Congrats Mike! You're a fish killer!
That is a beauty!

MikesOcean
11-24-2014, 02:09 PM
Thanks a lot fellas for all the kind words!!

LMAO !!!

And I'm happy for you!!!
Great job my brother.

LOL AA

YOU BOOOOZ!!!

You know this was suppose to happen when you were with me.
I wouldn't have been so lucky if you were with me. You would have slapped my
Hand and said leave the lucky rod on your side. Haha jk.

That seat is just getting nice and warm waiting for you to jump back on!

For some reason you think work is important. lol.

Always miss fishing with my striper brother.
Oh and thanks for giving away all the clutter info.
That was suppose to be a secret. :)

Ya there was all kinds of chaos going on when I hooked up. Hilarious. Surprised I didn't step on one of my rods and break it.
LOL. I'm ready to do it again!!

Meh, don't feel bad bro, Dev and I were supposed to go hunting for LMB's, 3 weeks ago...Now you and I find out that our partners are carrying on an affair on the same level as Obozo and Larry Sinclair. See what happens to folks who go to the dark side?

Watch it!! I'm about to convert you to the Dark side too!! Haha

Yo MO ur one dialed in cat! Imagine if u only had a fishing-lamb....DEADLY!! Hahaha

That was too funny! I'm about to borrow that Lamb he was talking about. Imagine fishing with a lamb and
And taking pictures? HAHA

Damn, would loved to have seen that video! Congrats again MO!

FWD

Thanks Dave!

I wish I did take a video. I did have my gopro. But that was the last thing on my mind.
I just wanted to land that fish.

TOAD

-Drew

Too funny Drew!! It was great meeting you on Friday. How did you
Do?

You Biiiotch! Look who's talking I am a bako boy and only fish
With Scott. HAHA

WiHah!
What a catch!
Congrats Mike! You're a fish killer!
That is a beauty!

Thanks Ron!! Ready to do it again. :)