PDA

View Full Version : Want to say Thank You to the staff at Diamond Valley

Matt_Magnone
11-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Today I had one of "THOSE" days. Had some unforeseen boat issues threatening me from staying to fish. What could have ended my day of fishing early (literally 20 minutes from the time I launched), The staff helped me get back on the water. Just want to say thank you to all who worked with me early this morning: Tammy, Jessica, Tom, Will and Guy. I appreciate it guys.

Not many nice things get said about the staff at DVL. Unfortunately the cloud from earlier years seems to rest over the lake at its present time. They worked really hard on bringing back customer service and I'd hope people see it.

Thanks a bunch! I really didn't feel like going home at 7... :LOL::EyePop:

HawgZWylde
11-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Today I had one of "THOSE" days. Had some unforeseen boat issues threatening me from staying to fish. What could have ended my day of fishing early (literally 20 minutes from the time I launched), The staff helped me get back on the water. Just want to say thank you to all who worked with me early this morning: Tammy, Jessica, Tom, Will and Guy. I appreciate it guys.

Not many nice things get said about the staff at DVL. Unfortunately the cloud from earlier years seems to rest over the lake at its present time. They worked really hard on bringing back customer service and I'd hope people see it.

Thanks a bunch! I really didn't feel like going home at 7... :LOL::EyePop:

Bill and I see it and we both think they do a great job out there.

Well, after all that how was the fishing?

Viejo
11-13-2014, 07:27 AM
Those two words are so powerful. Most folks might take the time to complain about something that they perceive to be a bad deal about a place or the folks that work there. You took the time to say thank you for service above and beyond. Yeah....they were just doing their job. Class act on both parties part.

BassinPLS
11-13-2014, 08:14 AM
Matt,

It was good of you to take the time to explain the assistance you received from the DVL Staff. I am glad to hear they have a positive "will help" attitude. A great improvement over their predecessors. Good Show DVL Staff. Keep up the good work!

gogreeenz4
11-13-2014, 08:26 AM
Tom and Stan couldn't do a better job! they are fast, efficient and very friendly! Nothing but nice words toward those two guys they are great just like the rest of the staff!

Stormcrow
11-13-2014, 11:19 AM
One day a little guy at about 5' 7" yelled at me very rudely for drifting about 5 feet past the buoy into the no-boat area while I was dealing with a trolling motor issue.... Other than that, everyone at that lake has been nothing but nice to me. Stan and Tom and the lake manager chick (forgot her name) are always so nice and I am proud to call DVL my home lake :-)

Grillsmasher
11-13-2014, 06:55 PM
I agree, the DVL staff have really become a very pleasant group to interact with. The core group have been around the lake for a while, are very knowledgeable and have always been A+ with customer service. The staff has been able to weed out some bad apples and take pride in their position at the lake. We need them just as much as they need the anglers. THANK YOU.

JV
11-15-2014, 12:16 PM
Now that the ramp is "heart attack hill", they seem to be more than willing to give you a ride back down after launch. And more important, give you a ride up that ramp when you come in. Last time out, the truck came down to meet us before we even got to the dock. On other occasions, the rental dock guy radioed for someone to come down. Great group of people there now. Fishing's still tough more often that not, but it will improve. Just hope they don't let anymore water out & the ramp stays usable.

HawgZWylde
11-15-2014, 12:24 PM
Now that the ramp is "heart attack hill", they seem to be more than willing to give you a ride back down after launch. And more important, give you a ride up that ramp when you come in. Last time out, the truck came down to meet us before we even got to the dock. On other occasions, the rental dock guy radioed for someone to come down. Great group of people there now. Fishing's still tough more often that not, but it will improve. Just hope they don't let anymore water out & the ramp stays usable.

JV, I was told by an employee that the ramp is going to be extended. They already have the ramp slabs poured that weren't used during the last drawdown. They are in the lot behind the store...

HuskerRod
11-17-2014, 08:22 PM
Often the best part of my day was talking to stan "the man" and tom at the banding station. Plus the girls in the office. Never had snything but pleasant experiences with the dvl staff...perris as well