PDA

View Full Version : anyone tubing or wading?

EagleClaw85
11-10-2014, 10:32 PM
I'm getting a new pair of waders soon and just want to know if anyone has been tubing /wading?if so ,what colors/sizes of jigs are working for the blue gill and red ear?gonna be trying out my new waders soon and haven't been going out as often. I appreciate the help

TED MILLS
11-11-2014, 07:16 AM
I'm getting a new pair of waders soon and just want to know if anyone has been tubing /wading?if so ,what colors/sizes of jigs are working for the blue gill and red ear?gonna be trying out my new waders soon and haven't been going out as often. I appreciate the help

Well yes, I am using worms at the present but will be jigs soon, have not used my waders yet but real soon, finding them is the trick, once in a while I find a few but they are there.

TED MILLS
11-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Person to ask is Tom, hey Tom help this man Please

Tom
11-11-2014, 06:41 PM

For me i have found Pink or Pink/white ... darker Greens ......... have been the best for me with bluegill/RedEar at Perris
Bass yellow .... Brown...sometime Firetiger.....Most of the year

Right now their is so much bait near shore you cannot go wrong with silver or Minnow colors
Never rule out yellow!

Just got off the lake tonight
Pretty much wide open in 18-25ft of water for Nice sized bass 2-4lbs
The bass are all over the Shad Balls ... Not the silver side
I have not seen any shad in the last year where i fish .......... but today they were everywhere. Sometimes I would snag shad spooning for Bass
No need for waders yet water temp was still 68 today

Tom