PDA

View Full Version : My First Fish as a Junior SWAT Member

Haleebit
11-08-2014, 10:06 PM
My dad (Anchor3n1) planned a daddy daughter fishing day a couple of months ago with Mr Tim (City Dad), Kelly (City Girl), Lilah, and Noelle (C-Life).

Today was the day but we got some surprises first:

1. Mr Arthur (Wingnut) and Mr. Mike (Bones)and Mr Don (bachiboy) informed us that my family and the City Dad family had been inducted to SWAT.
2. Mr Mike and Mr Don would be joining us for our fishing day ( I only wish Mr Arthur could of been with us too:Neutral:).

Daddy got us up really early today. Then we got egg sausage sandwiches and hash browns from McDonald's for breakfast,YUM! We got to the spot and Mr Don was there waiting by his car ready to go. But Mr Mike wasn't there yet, (we beat him)! Mr Mike showed up in a few minutes. Daddy was teasing him about his car purring.:Rolls Eyes:

Daddy gave Noelle and me our LC rods to use. Mr Don and Mr Mike taught us some fishing things and showed us where to cast. They are so nice.( I really like them)

After a while Mr Mike thought we should move after a while to a new spot. When we were ready to go Mr Tim, Kelly,and Lilah, appeared.:Big Grin:

We were driving to our next spot , and my stomach started to hurt real bad so my daddy decided best to take us home( Me and my older sister). At the first spot my dad caught two halibut and a smelt, and Noelle caught a big smelt, and i caught my first bonita.

Here's some pictures (we wish we had others of everybody else but we left early):

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab162/anchor3n1/alexa-bonito_zpsc190141e.jpg (http://s860.photobucket.com/user/anchor3n1/media/alexa-bonito_zpsc190141e.jpg.html)

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab162/anchor3n1/Yup_zpsdca5edeb.jpg (http://s860.photobucket.com/user/anchor3n1/media/Yup_zpsdca5edeb.jpg.html)

We had fun and I can't wait to go again!:LOL:

take care,

Alexa

basshole1
11-09-2014, 02:44 AM
What a cool report...looks and sounds like you guys had a great time. Congrats on the fish!!

bones
11-09-2014, 06:30 AM
Awesome job Alexa. Sorry about the tummy ache....I had a talk with Mr. McDonald about that last night and he said it wouldn't happen again...LOL
Your bonito pic looks so pretty. I do like the way you called it a bonita though.....In Spanish "bonita" means beautiful and that pretty much sums it up!
A big thumbs up to pops and his photography skills and angle on that pic.....your Bonito is "Muy bonita" and looks almost as big as you :ROFL:

Your family really represents what SWAT is all about. Family, Friends, Fun and Fishing. Your first report as a Jr. SWAT member is absolutely perfect!

Keep up the great work at school, ballet, church and lastly ...on the sand!

Hope to see you guys soon,

Mr. Mike

Nipple Twister
11-09-2014, 08:05 AM
THAT IS SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!

Great report and welcome aboard....... can't even begin to tell ya how cool.... well done young lady!

...... and boys, once again second to none, class all the way ........

Fishbones
11-09-2014, 09:11 AM
Congrats on the first swat team catch . i love bonitas and really cool pic good job dad.

DockRat
11-09-2014, 09:39 AM
:Applause: Totally cool. Congrats on the Halibut and your first Tuna.
Yes Bonito are Tuna.
DR

City Dad
11-09-2014, 04:18 PM
nice 1! Hope you're feeling better.

PONTOON
11-09-2014, 05:44 PM
Haleebit,

I am so happy to hear that all of you are now a part of S.W.A.T.! and I have to say that your first report was fun to read and I'm looking forward to reading plenty more from you! :Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

GhettoBasster
11-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the great report! You girls killed it. Dad must be proud!

Jaysuuun
11-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Alexa, congrats on your first bonita and welcome to the club!
I can't wait to see more reports from you and your family.
Tess will be glad to know she'll have some female comrades to share the sand with.
Looking forward to fishing with ya!

Jason

TUNAVIC
11-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Wow that must of been a great fight, bonito in the surf! Very nice!

Cya Tuna Vic

murrieta angler
11-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Congratulations on your first Bonito Alexa! :Wink:
Again, another well written report with some nice pictures.
Thank You for sharing & God Bless,
Robert
<><

bachiboy
11-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Hey Alexa!

It was awesome to get to spend some time with you and all of the rest of the new recruits out there. I was so sorry to hear that you guys had to leave and hope you're feeling better. We'll have to do it again soon. That was one of the most memorable trips I've made out in the surf. Just hanging out there with all of you made my day. Glad we were able to get you, your sister and dad on some fish too.:Wink:

Take care and see you soon!
Don

Here's your sister's big smelt. Lesson learned in this photo...don't get too close to the hooks with a flopping fish on the end! Glad it was only Noelle's sleeve and not her arm.:Shocked::Wink:
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r627/bachidym/Noelle_zps26e4a084.jpg (http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/bachidym/media/Noelle_zps26e4a084.jpg.html)

bassmeister
11-10-2014, 05:52 PM
That is way COOOOOOL catching a Bonito from the surf ��. I bet that was a fun fight!

Haleebit
11-10-2014, 09:00 PM
What a cool report...looks and sounds like you guys had a great time. Congrats on the fish!!

Thank you so much. I did have a nice time.

Alexa

Awesome job Alexa. Sorry about the tummy ache....I had a talk with Mr. McDonald about that last night and he said it wouldn't happen again...LOL
Your bonito pic looks so pretty. I do like the way you called it a bonita though.....In Spanish "bonita" means beautiful and that pretty much sums it up!
A big thumbs up to pops and his photography skills and angle on that pic.....your Bonito is "Muy bonita" and looks almost as big as you :ROFL:

Your family really represents what SWAT is all about. Family, Friends, Fun and Fishing. Your first report as a Jr. SWAT member is absolutely perfect!

Keep up the great work at school, ballet, church and lastly ...on the sand!

Hope to see you guys soon,

Mr. Mike

Hi Mr. Mike:

HaHa your are so funny!. Thanks for taking us on a fishing trip.

Alexa

THAT IS SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!

Great report and welcome aboard....... can't even begin to tell ya how cool.... well done young lady.

...... and boys, once again second to none, class all the way ........

Hi Mr. John:

Thank you so much. Excited to be a part of SWAT.

Alexa

:Applause: Totally cool. Congrats on the Halibut and your first Tuna.
Yes Bonito are Tuna.
DR

Thanks Mr. DR

nice 1! Hope you're feeling better.

Thank you Mr. Tim, I’m feeling better.

Thanks for the great report! You girls killed it. Dad must be proud!

Yup, I’m sure he is:Shocked:

Alexa

Alexa, congrats on your first bonita and welcome to the club!
I can't wait to see more reports from you and your family.
Tess will be glad to know she'll have some female comrades to share the sand with.
Looking forward to fishing with ya!

Jason

Hi Mr. Jason:

I can’t wait to fish with you and Miss Tess too!

Alexa

Wow that must of been a great fight, bonito in the surf! Very nice!

Cya Tuna Vic

Thank you Mr TunaVic!

Congratulations on your first Bonito Alexa! :Wink:
Again, another well written report with some nice pictures.
Thank You for sharing & God Bless,
Robert
<><

Hi Mr. Robert.

Thank you.

God bless you too!

Alexa

Hey Alexa!

It was awesome to get to spend some time with you and all of the rest of the new recruits out there. I was so sorry to hear that you guys had to leave and hope you're feeling better. We'll have to do it again soon. That was one of the most memorable trips I've made out in the surf. Just hanging out there with all of you made my day. Glad we were able to get you, your sister and dad on some fish too.:Wink:

Take care and see you soon!
Don

Hi Mr. Don:

I had a fun time hanging out with you! And fishing.

Alexa

That is way COOOOOOL catching a Bonito from the surf ��. I bet that was a fun fight!

Hi Mr. Scott:

It sure was fun fight catching it.

Thanks,

Alexa

Haleebit
11-11-2014, 07:13 AM
Congrats on the first swat team catch . i love bonitas and really cool pic good job dad.

Hi Mr Fishbones

Thank you!:Razz:

Alexa

Haleebit
11-11-2014, 10:08 AM
Haleebit,

I am so happy to hear that all of you are now a part of S.W.A.T.! and I have to say that your first report was fun to read and I'm looking forward to reading plenty more from you! :Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

Hi Mr. PONTOON

thank you:Surprised::Cool:

Alexa

Wingnut
11-11-2014, 02:06 PM
What a great report! :Big Grin:
Even though I was out of town and unable to share the sand with all of you, I was thinking about you guys and gals all morning. :Razz:
Thank you Mike & Don for a job well done in welcoming the two families with on the sand Inductions. :Thumbs Up:
There will many more great memories to be had... I promise you that. :Wink:
This little group of Brothers & Sisters we called S.W.A.T. are much richer with you in it...

SP Dan
11-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Hi SWAT Sister Alexa,

Love the picture of you and your fish! Also, a very cool sisters picture!
Congratulations on beaching your Bonita!

I heard about all your up coming session with our SWAT brothers ... they are lots of fun to fish with and they can also find the fish!

Loved your fish report! Keep em coming! :Thumbs Up:

SP Dan <"))><

Edgar
11-12-2014, 06:55 PM
Hey there Alexa ! Happy to read your first report and witness your first catch as a Jr. SWAT member ! Good job ! I'm sure this is a first from many many more to come ;)

Haleebit
11-13-2014, 09:10 PM
What a great report! :Big Grin:
Even though I was out of town and unable to share the sand with all of you, I was thinking about you guys and gals all morning. :Razz:
Thank you Mike & Don for a job well done in welcoming the two families with on the sand Inductions. :Thumbs Up:
There will many more great memories to be had... I promise you that. :Wink:
This little group of Brothers & Sisters we called S.W.A.T. are much richer with you in it...

Hi Mr. Arthur:

Thank you so much. I missed fishing with you and can’t wait to see you.:Dancing Banana:

Blessings,

Alexa

Hi SWAT Sister Alexa,

Love the picture of you and your fish! Also, a very cool sisters picture!
Congratulations on beaching your Bonita!

I heard about all your up coming session with our SWAT brothers ... they are lots of fun to fish with and they can also find the fish!

Loved your fish report! Keep em coming! :Thumbs Up:

SP Dan <"))><

Hi Mr. Dan::LOL:

Thank you I can’t wait to fish with you and I love your fish reports.

Your little sister,

Alexa

Hey there Alexa ! Happy to read your first report and witness your first catch as a Jr. SWAT member ! Good job ! I'm sure this is a first from many many more to come ;)

Hi Mr Edgar::Surprised:

Nice meeting you on the beach. Thank you!!!

Take care,

Alexa

flyngby
12-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Alexa,

My apologies for being so tardy on my response to your first report! :Thumbs Up:

Not sure if you remember me but I met you, Noelle, and your great father Nick at HG5.

I am very happy to see that all 3 of you young ladies that finished on the podium at HG5 were invited into "SWAT" and very happy that "MR. ARTHUR" made some fine choices on the newest members. What is more interesting to me was that none of you were there this year. I have to assume it was because you all were spending time helping others to get into the spots you vacated!

That is 1 nice Bonita! You even wore a closely matching shirt for the pic. Sorry that your trip had to be cut short with the tummy ache!

Job well done also at putting a beating on the old timers on your 2nd report!

I hope all of your family has some "Happy Holidays!"

Take Care!

Steve

P.S. Reply to you father (Nick) that I said Hi! Better yet go into the next room and do it in person! :ROFL:

Haleebit
12-14-2014, 01:30 PM
Alexa,

My apologies for being so tardy on my response to your first report! :Thumbs Up:

Not sure if you remember me but I met you, Noelle, and your great father Nick at HG5.

I am very happy to see that all 3 of you young ladies that finished on the podium at HG5 were invited into "SWAT" and very happy that "MR. ARTHUR" made some fine choices on the newest members. What is more interesting to me was that none of you were there this year. I have to assume it was because you all were spending time helping others to get into the spots you vacated!

That is 1 nice Bonita! You even wore a closely matching shirt for the pic. Sorry that your trip had to be cut short with the tummy ache!

Job well done also at putting a beating on the old timers on your 2nd report!

I hope all of your family has some "Happy Holidays!"

Take Care!

Steve

P.S. Reply to you father (Nick) that I said Hi! Better yet go into the next room and do it in person! :ROFL:

Hi Mr. Steve,
Thank You for replying to my report!::Big Grin:
I sure do remember you from HG5 and your kindness to us.

I'm sure excited to be apart of SWAT with you!( and everyone else:Thumbs Up:)
I look forward to fishing with you sometime soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas,

Alexa:Fishing Catch:

P.S. I did tell my dad you said hi! (in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):EyePop: