PDA

View Full Version : Catfish are Jumping

etucker1959
11-07-2014, 12:54 PM
I tried something a little different today. I went to one of my LA county Regional Parks hoping for a bite. Guess what I found????? The county snuck in a small stocking of CATFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When the county has done this in the past, they stocked a whole bunch of the small Regional Parks. So go out there and give it a try, you might be surprised that your local LA county park now has some catfish in it. This goes all the way from the downtown park lakes to the Orange county border. I'm not going to do the work for you, But go check it out it may surprise you!!!!!!

etucker1959
11-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Anybody go yet?????????? It's legitimate, me and my posse have caught 107 since Friday!!!!!

AndyJ
11-10-2014, 12:36 PM
"one of my LA county Regional Parks " -- Which lake and location were you fishing?

etucker1959
11-10-2014, 01:27 PM
"one of my LA county Regional Parks " -- Which lake and location were you fishing?

Instead of causing a stampede to one or two lakes. These are lakes that are worthy to check out. 1. Cerittos 2. Belvedere 3. Ford park 4. Magic Johnson 5. Lincoln park 6. MacArthur 7. maybe even echo park etc. My idea in my post, was for people who love to fish park lakes to not be caught flat footed by thinking there was no more catfish in any of them. As I said in the original post, "I'm not going to do the work for you," it's up to you to go check it out. I do know they don't send the catfish truck all the way from Imperial county to stock 1 lake. They would have stocked a whole bunch of the small lakes in LA county all at once. Someone also told me they're stocking trout this week in some of the lakes. Another reason to plan on going fishing!!!!!