PDA

View Full Version : More than glad to be wrong

cutbait
11-05-2014, 06:12 AM
My pessimist look towards our society and voting for free **** just took a hit yesterday.

Thank you Americans (and illegals and dead who voted) yesterday. I am tickled to see all has not been lost.

BTW has anyone heard from PC Loser and the other libs? Are they OK..

For my conserv bruds... news just in... excavators at the levees.. delta destruction imminent:Razz:

DEVOREFLYER
11-05-2014, 06:45 AM
This pic is for pc loser and etucker aka frenchy. Enjoy!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/UlkgWBh.jpg

seal
11-05-2014, 07:18 AM
I am looking forward to what they are being told this vote was all about. I'm sure the spin has started already and they'll get their memo's from their glorious leader on what to do and say next.

HawgZWylde
11-05-2014, 08:39 AM
I am looking forward to what they are being told this vote was all about. I'm sure the spin has started already and they'll get their memo's from their glorious leader on what to do and say next.

Obama told them it was about his policies. He was wrong, it was about the entire democrat party's policies. He's too much of a narcissist to realize he was just hired to drive the progressive clown car. The demorat bus needs to have seat belts installed as the road ahead is going to get real rough from all who are getting thrown under it. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch, lol...

cutbait
11-05-2014, 08:45 AM
And we thought the Exec order was abused before. Wait till Obama gets stymied by a R controlled house and Senate...

"We ain't seen nothing yet"

seal
11-05-2014, 08:48 AM
There's just as good of chance that the Republicans will screw this up big time.

I've said it before but I'm an equal opportunity hater.

HawgZWylde
11-05-2014, 08:53 AM
There's just as good of chance that the Republicans will screw this up big time.

I've said it before but I'm an equal opportunity hater.

I don't know seal, they're fully aware that this is their last chance to prove their legitimacy. They screw this one up and it's game over...

etucker1959
11-05-2014, 09:18 AM
This pic is for pc loser and etucker aka frenchy. Enjoy!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/UlkgWBh.jpg

Butthurt, I'm so thrilled I can't stand myself!!!! For Real!!!!!! Remember, I have a lot of Conservative values. Let's see now if the Congress can pass some ENERGY BILLS that are good for the country!!!!!

etucker1959
11-05-2014, 09:20 AM
I don't know seal, they're fully aware that this is their last chance to prove their legitimacy. They screw this one up and it's game over...

I couldn't agree more with your comment.

seal
11-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Etucker why did the Dems. perform so bad? Oh and if it's turnout please give an explanation of why turnout was bad on this midterm election. Historic voting trends is not a good enough answer, that seems to be the answer de jour but without an explanation of why?

etucker1959
11-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Etucker why did the Dems. perform so bad? Oh and if it's turnout please give an explanation of why turnout was bad on this midterm election. Historic voting trends is not a good enough answer, that seems to be the answer de jour but without an explanation of why?

Two reason why the Demorats did so poorly in this midterm elections. One is Obama himself, everyone is trying to distance themselves from him. It's not that he's doing that much a terrible job, people are just tired of him and they know he is not the great messiah they hoped he would be. The other reason is the Republicans smell blood. They know this is their chance and they went out and got their people to get the vote out. If the Republicans don't do anything in Congress in the next 2 years, it will be a shoe in for the Demorats in 2016 for the Presidency!!!!

HawgZWylde
11-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Two reason why the Demorats did so poorly in this midterm elections. One is Obama himself, everyone is trying to distance themselves from him. It's not that he's doing that much a terrible job, people are just tired of him and they know he is not the great messiah they hoped he would be. The other reason is the Republicans smell blood. They know this is their chance and they went out and got their people to get the vote out. If the Republicans don't do anything in Congress in the next 2 years, it will be a shoe in for the Demorats in 2016 for the Presidency!!!!

LMAO!

Nope, their policies, lies, divisiveness and flat out arrogance had nothing to do it it right tucker?

seal
11-05-2014, 11:05 AM
LMAO!

Nope, their policies, lies, divisiveness and flat out arrogance had nothing to do it it right tucker?

His answer was completely lacking. But I appreciate the attempt. I have yet to see a response from a liberal or slightly left kind of a guy (I almost choked when I saw Etucker respond using the word "conservative" to describe himself) that goes into any in depth postmortem on why their policies failed so bad. It can't be that generic when so many Governor races were lost along with the Senate. You could use those generic explanations if it were just the senate and it was tighter but hell they are really reaching to find any good news (although based on the responses I've seen they are using any excuses they can find on their favorite websites).

My explanation is twofold.

1. The bogus unemployment numbers and fudged economic numbers did not fool the population, reality was in the streets and how people really feel about the economy.

2. They continued to use a platform of progressive issues. War on women, gay rights, racism etc...

Oh and then there's Obamacare. Now I think this one is not as big a determiner as many on the Republican side think it is or want it to be. If the Republicans somehow eliminate Obamacare without a REAL plan (the normal profit and loss competition fixes everything approach will not work!) it will be their undoing in 2016. My take is at least Obama did something the Republicans sat on their backsides and thought business as usual will fix it but when it comes to healthcare it just isn't that simple!

HawgZWylde
11-05-2014, 11:32 AM
His answer was completely lacking. But I appreciate the attempt. I have yet to see a response from a liberal or slightly left kind of a guy (I almost choked when I saw Etucker respond using the word "conservative" to describe himself) that goes into any in depth postmortem on why their policies failed so bad. It can't be that generic when so many Governor races were lost along with the Senate. You could use those generic explanations if it were just the senate and it was tighter but hell they are really reaching to find any good news (although based on the responses I've seen they are using any excuses they can find on their favorite websites).

1. The bogus unemployment numbers and fudged economic numbers did not fool the population, reality was in the streets and how people really feel about the economy.

2. They continued to use a platform of progressive issues. War on women, gay rights, racism etc...

Oh and then there's Obamacare. Now I think this one is not as big a determiner as many on the Republican side think it is or want it to be. If the Republicans somehow eliminate Obamacare without a REAL plan (the normal profit and loss competition fixes everything approach will not work!) it will be their undoing in 2016. My take is at least Obama did something the Republicans sat on their backsides and thought business as usual will fix it but when it comes to healthcare it just isn't that simple!

Agreed on all points.

I agree here as well, but true reform must take place through private enterprise. All GOP senator elects ran on repealing the ACA. I don't know if you care to click on links but this quote came from this link;

"Louisiana’s Senate GOP candidate, Bill Cassidy, has also voiced support for the repeal of Obamacare, listing 10 reasons why it should be replaced. As a practicing physician, Cassidy has said that the ACA would drive up costs, endangers access to care, destroys jobs and increases taxes just to name a few.

“By definition, a law that creates over 150 boards, bureaucracies, and commissions does not empower patients. Repealing this law is the first step to enacting real health care reform that lowers costs and expands access to quality health care for all Americans,” Cassidy said."

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/100-newly-elected-gop-senators-campaigned-repealing-obamacare

DEVOREFLYER
11-05-2014, 11:49 AM
For two elections dear leader was voted into office because people thought this is what they saw.

http://i.imgur.com/YZsgLj7.jpg

And when he was uncovered and the truth came out this is what they saw and they voted accordingly.

http://i.imgur.com/MiF6ZEr.jpg

HawgZWylde
11-05-2014, 12:22 PM
for two elections dear leader was voted into office because people thought this is what they saw.

http://i.imgur.com/yzsglj7.jpg

and when he was uncovered and the truth came out this is what they saw and they voted accordingly.

http://i.imgur.com/mif6zer.jpg

rotflmfao!!!

Stinkbait
11-05-2014, 12:44 PM
On a side note, wow!, only a 25 percent voter turn out in CA. I wonder if the GOP just thinks CA is a lost cause or if the turnout was greater would the dems still be installed and re-elected at all levels

HawgZWylde
11-05-2014, 01:00 PM
On a side note, wow!, only a 25 percent voter turn out in CA. I wonder if the GOP just thinks CA is a lost cause or if the turnout was greater would the dems still be installed and re-elected at all levels

That's a good question. I think the GOP was more concerned about getting the rest of the nation out of the democrat plantation. Perhaps now they can work on Cali. I think Cali has more conservative and constitution minded people than most realize. I think a lot of right leaning voters wrongly(?) think Cali is a lost cause and stay home...

etucker1959
11-05-2014, 03:19 PM
And we thought the Exec order was abused before. Wait till Obama gets stymied by a R controlled house and Senate...

"We ain't seen nothing yet"

I don't think he has the nerve to do something that extreme. If he did, he would be setting the precedent that he is NO LONGER the president of the United States. But THE KING OF THE UNITED STATES!!!! Once again, I don't think he has the nerve to do that. The best part is, we only have to watch him for 2 more years and then he's OUT!!!!

etucker1959
11-05-2014, 03:23 PM

Man you guy's are tough!!!!!! lol

DockRat
11-05-2014, 06:38 PM

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/SwordmanSr/dpseal.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/SwordmanSr/media/dpseal.jpg.html)

etucker1959
11-05-2014, 06:41 PM
http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/SwordmanSr/dpseal.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/SwordmanSr/media/dpseal.jpg.html)

I hope that's not me tomorrow after my next yellowtail trip!!!!

DockRat
11-05-2014, 06:43 PM

http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae338/Indexma/2%20Share%20with%20Anyone/Gun_For_Democrats2012.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Indexma/media/2%20Share%20with%20Anyone/Gun_For_Democrats2012.jpg.html)

DockRat
11-05-2014, 06:45 PM
I hope that's not me tomorrow after my next yellowtail trip!!!!

Where you going out of ?

etucker1959
11-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Where you going out of ?

I'm going out of Long Beach tomorrow. Last week we hit those yellows at Rocky point. I got my butt handed too me, but my buddy Glen came through like a champ. He got 2 20 lbs class yellows and a 80 lbs Black sea bass. I had to redeem myself by catching 23 catfish, 1 Bass and a #10 lbs carp in my local Regional Park. I think old age is starting to catch up with me, I use to be able to double the boat count on almost every trip I went on. This year I'm picking the boats like I have a crystal ball, but my catch rate is way below par for me. But don't feel too sorry for me, I caught 2 20 lbs class yellows two weeks ago on the Southern Cal on my birthday.

fly addict
11-05-2014, 09:27 PM
I don't think he has the nerve to do something that extreme. If he did, he would be setting the precedent that he is NO LONGER the president of the United States. But THE KING OF THE UNITED STATES!!!! Once again, I don't think he has the nerve to do that. The best part is, we only have to watch him for 2 more years and then he's OUT!!!!

You know, we live in a democracy. We don’t live in a monarchy. I’m not the king, I’m the President. And so I can only implement those laws that are passed through congress.
Quote from Obama on 10/25/ 2010, on Univision Radio when asked why he didn’t do more when Congress didn’t do what he wanted on immigration reform.
Let’s see if he doesn’t eat those words.