PDA

View Full Version : Hope they are gone.

flybynight
11-03-2014, 01:41 PM
I have got my shoe on, ready to kick Piglosi and DkReid out after Tue. nights election !

Lady Quagga
11-03-2014, 03:41 PM
I have got my shoe on, ready to kick Piglosi and DkReid out after Tue. nights election !

......and the wheels on the bus go round and round......

HawgZWylde
11-03-2014, 04:16 PM
......and the wheels on the bus go round and round......

Funny how Obama is now under that bus...

HawgZWylde
11-03-2014, 04:19 PM

Well neither one is up for election this time around and we already threw Piglosi to the back of the bus. Let's pray Reid gets to take a seat right next to her in the back...

Lady Quagga
11-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Funny how Obama is now under that bus...

Way to misinterpret a metaphor. :Thumbs Up:

And even you should be smart enough to realize that this won't make much of an impact on this Presidency. In fact, the only real goal a GoP-led Congress can hope for is to muck things up even more in hopes of a good showing in '16.

HawgZWylde
11-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Way to misinterpret a metaphor. :Thumbs Up:

And even you should be smart enough to realize that this won't make much of an impact on this Presidency. In fact, the only real goal a GoP-led Congress can hope for is to muck things up even more in hopes of a good showing in '16.

No, I got it, I just felt like changing analogies.

As for the repubs mucking it up? I hope not Quagga, we need some serious leadership right now but I'll agree some in the repub party must go but first we must get the corrupt far left out, then the corrupt RINO's afterwards...

etucker1959
11-03-2014, 07:12 PM

As for the repubs mucking it up? I hope not Quagga, we need some serious leadership right now but I'll agree some in the repub party must go but first we must get the corrupt far left out, then the corrupt RINO's afterwards...

How about some predictions everybody???? To make Seal happy, I'll start. lol The Republicans gain control of both the House and Senate. Unfortunately for them, they won't even be close to the needed 60 filibuster proof majority in the Senate. So what are they going to accomplish?????? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!! In fact their going to be sabotaging all judgeship's that need Senate confirmation!!!!! (They will claim that the next president in 2016 should pick all the new judges, not some lame duck president like Obama) Their next trick will be, to try to pass all kinds of crazy bills. Which none of them will ever even have a remote chance of passing. They will be acting so goofy, whoever the Demorats run in 2016 will surely win the Presidency. You Republicans better hope it's Hillary, (You could live with her) if the Republicans go a little too crazy and Hillary doesn't run. Oh my God!!!! The Devil might actually win the Presidency!!!! (aka Elizabeth Warren.) lol

Lady Quagga
11-03-2014, 07:30 PM

It wasn't an analogy, it was a metaphor. As was yours, a metaphor. There is a distinct difference between the two. Either way, your reply to my post is a non sequitur.

RINO is a meaningless term applied punitively by radical "traditionalist" conservatives who don't even remember the history of their own conservative ideologues.

seal
11-04-2014, 07:51 AM
Etucker when it comes to politics, I could care less. I have completely given up, at this point, having any hope regardless of the party in charge. Hope and change is a dream at this point and no matter what party you think I'm affiliated with you are wrong. Can't stand either side but from a purely ideological point of view I am more on the conservative side than liberal although if I listed all my true leanings on here I'd probably be labeled a commie liberal progressive.