PDA

View Full Version : Roboworms, power worms..bass and trout

Frankenfish
10-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Have some packs of Roboworms, mostly 4.5" straight tail...green weenie, aarons magic, oxblood red flake...also 4-1/2" curly tail in bold bluegill, some fx sculpin..3.5"...blue shad, sculpin, maybe some others. Some are fairly new, others i've had a while but have never fished...also have a bunch of packs of power worms...10 ct bass worms mostly curly tail w. Some ribbon tail and some packs of the little trout power worms... . Also have some packs of offset bass hooks...gamakatsu..owner...various sizes....all packs worms and hooks...$2 a pack. Can meet eves in highland park, eagle rock, or over at Lincoln or Echo most weekdays.

basskeeter
11-05-2014, 08:54 AM
Have some packs of Roboworms, mostly 4.5" straight tail...green weenie, aarons magic, oxblood red flake...also 4-1/2" curly tail in bold bluegill, some fx sculpin..3.5"...blue shad, sculpin, maybe some others. Some are fairly new, others i've had a while but have never fished...also have a bunch of packs of power worms...10 ct bass worms mostly curly tail w. Some ribbon tail and some packs of the little trout power worms... . Also have some packs of offset bass hooks...gamakatsu..owner...various sizes....all packs worms and hooks...$2 a pack. Can meet eves in highland park, eagle rock, or over at Lincoln or Echo most weekdays.

Do you have any Roboworms in Baby Blue gill, Hologram shad, Prizm shad? I'm also interested in the Aaron's magic color ones too. Do you have them in straight tale? I would also be interested in the Hooks. I need 3/0 and 4/0 EWG worm hooks? thanks matt, if you can text me photos and provide qty and price, thanks. 916-541-9405

basskeeter
11-12-2014, 02:27 PM

Are you still selling????

Frankenfish
11-16-2014, 04:37 PM
Yes, but most of my stuff was all miixd up in boxes so hard to take pics, finally had time to consolidate a little. Most 3-0 ewg is gama...have black and some red, the other 4/0 is matzuo...blacknickel sickle ands sort of a wide gap g- lock style...all packs $2 . Have packs of those big hammer perch grubs...motoroil smas tree, sea wolf (magenta w. Black pepper, 1 pack of white although I May have more white somewhere. Perch packs...$2 each or 2 packs for $3..power worms $2/pack. Robos...dont have any of that prism shad...or hologram...or baby bluegill. Have some aaron magic 4-1/2" straightail packs and some loose also have those 3.5" fx sci.pin in aarons magic..all loose in baggies...all packs are $2...loose worms .25 each. Will text you..