PDA

View Full Version : Lagun lake in Fullerton??

goodguy
10-26-2014, 10:20 AM
Hi all, have fished this lake a few times for cats and bluegills withy daughter with some success. I'm going on a solo mission for bass today. If any regulars have any suggestions if sure appreciate it. You can pm and I will keep your secret.. I'm a c&r only fisherman. Thanks!

jaggerbub
10-26-2014, 10:57 AM
Sent u a pm

etucker1959
10-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Hi all, have fished this lake a few times for cats and bluegills withy daughter with some success. I'm going on a solo mission for bass today. If any regulars have any suggestions if sure appreciate it. You can pm and I will keep your secret.. I'm a c&r only fisherman. Thanks!

If you really want to learn about Laguna lake bass, stop in at Fisherman Access in Brea on Imperial Hwy. There is a young man who works there and is the king and authority on bass in that lake!!!

dbfishing
10-26-2014, 04:08 PM
Was there on we'd quite a few schools o good sized bass around. Lots o bluegill up shallow by brush

TUNAVIC
10-27-2014, 09:43 AM
The LMBs I've caught there have been on small 3"senkos,and 4"worms,light line 4-6lb,I've hooked big ones while fishing for trout and have slug bass that are just waiting to eat a hooked trout,I see that happen quite often during trout season,I'm not suggesting to use trout for bait,just telling there are some big bass in there,I've seen a couple of young anglers who walk the lake and sling night crawlers and they seem to do well.

Cya Tuna Vic

goodguy
10-27-2014, 11:57 AM
Went yesterday evening for about an hour until about 6. And caught a nice 2lb bass on a 4 inch drop shotted Tequilla sunrise robo worm.