PDA

View Full Version : Reality

pcuser
10-25-2014, 03:23 PM
This is the reality of the voter ID laws...

www.msnbc.com/msnbc/texas-woman-threatened-jail-after-applying-voter-id

DEVOREFLYER
10-25-2014, 04:34 PM
More than a few issues with this ladies story.

1. For tax purposes you must live in a state for more than 6 months to have to pay that states taxes. Texas has no state income tax and if in fact she has property in both Texas and California which did she claim for tax purposes? If she is paying California she is dumber than you are.

2. If you reside for more than 90 days in Texas you must get a Texas drivers license.

3. She spent 2 years getting a birth certificate but could not get a Texas drivers license.

4. She said she wants to vote in Texas, wanna bet she is still registered in California.

5. She appeared on MSNBC, lmfao. Lowest rated and least credible of any of the MSM networks.

6. I bet you got a “tingle up your leg” watching that on MSNBC.

7. Now you have another stain on your blue dress to get out.

8. Ya really need to put the bong down it’s killin’ what’s left of your brain cells.

Yer killin' me Holmes!!! lmfao:LOL:

pcuser
10-25-2014, 04:43 PM
As you always say no matter the truth of what you read, prove it. Your opinions are worth nothing...

DEVOREFLYER
10-25-2014, 04:47 PM
Nor yours. Put the bong down fool.

pcuser
10-25-2014, 05:14 PM
Do you believe you're right about everything because you are scared of the world and want to feel some modicum of control by ridiculing everything you disagree with or are you just assh@les? Either explains your actions...

Bucket
10-25-2014, 06:47 PM
Do you believe you're right about everything because you are scared of the world and want to feel some modicum of control by ridiculing everything you disagree with or are you just assh@les? Either explains your actions...

you spelled ******* wrong and hes trying to educate you dumbass(cal-ron). Care to show everyone the message you have been sending me? Then well see whose the *******. You cant even refute what he laid out to you that's why you wrote this dumb reply. if you were smart you would have kept your mouth shut . like I said youre your own worst enemy

What ever happened to your clones serg and rabbito

DEVOREFLYER
10-25-2014, 07:27 PM
Seven topics started by pcabuser in a week to start an argument and when confronted with facts he is crickets or cries like a baby.

The Duke was right.
http://i.imgur.com/LW73W7j.jpg