PDA

View Full Version : More remembrance.

old pudd fisher
10-20-2014, 05:45 PM
The Laguna Beach Greeter. The late 50s and 60s he was cool and has a statue now, his name was Eiler Larsen.45220 45221

TUNAVIC
10-21-2014, 10:46 AM
Yup,I remember!

Cya Tuna Vic

DEVOREFLYER
10-21-2014, 11:11 AM
I remember a new girl (Sally Haines) that transferred to my high school. In fact I think every male in school remembered her as she had a chest one could never forget. Eye poppin' and lip smackin' they were. :EyePop:Oh the good times in the late 50s and early 60s. :Envious:

old pudd fisher
10-21-2014, 08:07 PM
I remember a new girl (Sally Haines) that transferred to my high school. In fact I think every male in school remembered her as she had a chest one could never forget. Eye poppin' and lip smackin' they were. :EyePop:Oh the good times in the late 50s and early 60s. :Envious:
Yeah got a lot of them their memorizations too (DEVORE) Yes I do!!

DEVOREFLYER
10-21-2014, 08:13 PM
Yeah got a lot of them their memorizations too (DEVORE) Yes I do!!

Yip we was all "Farmers" back then. Sowin' wild oats on Friday and Saturday night and prayin' in church on Sunday for a crop failure.

Marley
10-21-2014, 09:37 PM

Late 70's weren't bad. We had "Jugs" (a self-description), true sweetheart with small, dry feet. You know those big, orange bumpers you see down at the docks? I know who modeled for those. Couldn't drown if she had to. Supposed to go fishing with her father one weekend but ended up I couldn't make it. He was going to teach me how to catch stripers and drink martinis. Patrolman found him dead of a heart attack, out in his boat.