PDA

View Full Version : SaturdAVy Night Fever

Fishbones
10-12-2014, 01:33 PM
With the wife in college with lots of homework and studying that leaves me with extra fishing time and where else to go but my home away from home the AV.
As usual flow, weather and water clarity all taken into consideration. But better than all good conditions combined I had my lucky T-shirt on which has yet to skunk me down. If I could have only wore it before the Hunting Giants 6 surf event I might have won the trophy... Lol jk Edgar, you deserve it buddy. Anyways for the record I am on my best catch streak of 6 consecutive trips with 16 fish total, 14 of those released to grow to be AV DD's.
I've learned or at least am trying to just enjoy my time on the water and not over think it to much and just as I start to drift off in day dreams I get slammed like a freight train. I must say these fall stripers sure fight hard. Here I am with the biggest of the night I nicknamed the Train and he sure did book it when I released him proving his name to me.
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_20141011_182328_150-1_zps29a786e0.jpg

Double A
10-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Fishbones!!!!
Gitin' er done.
Nice night Train.

REEL EZ
10-12-2014, 04:14 PM
All beautiful fish. Nice trifecta. I here there have been some biting wahoo in the area. Great job and thanks for sharing.

fishinone
10-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Still catching!

Edgar
10-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Haha Alex ) maybe you just would've :Cool:. Beautiful fish again , and nice job Slaying them , you should leave the duct one day and come join me in the sand , or maybe i should come to the duct.

Fishbones
10-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Fishbones!!!!
Gitin' er done.
Nice night Train.

Thanks D.A.. Er done is the goal

All beautiful fish. Nice trifecta. I here there have been some biting wahoo in the area. Great job and thanks for sharing.

Thank you REEL EZ.
I've been lucky and thankful for every fish I've caught.
Hahaaa.. I almost did a wahoo.lol

Still catching!

Still lucky, lol Ron..

Haha Alex ) maybe you just would've :Cool:. Beautiful fish again , and nice job Slaying them , you should leave the duct one day and come join me in the sand , or maybe i should come to the duct.

Hahahaaa.. Never E.. You and Dan worked and owned that spot for some time. I had my fun there a few years ago, for now my heart is at the duct.. Anytime guys..

FishingwithDave
10-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Nice piggy Fishbones!

trail blazer
10-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Fishbones YOU are a HORRER story for those AV stripers!

WTG
TRAIL BLAZER

Fishbones
10-12-2014, 06:41 PM
Nice piggy Fishbones!

Thanks Dave..

Fishbones YOU are a HORRER story for those AV stripers!

WTG
TRAIL BLAZER

Lol.. Apparently a lot of horror in the last 24hrs I see. Lol
Thanks TB