PDA

View Full Version : any shore fishing in chamise?

parkermann2
10-08-2014, 10:29 PM
hey guys I've been fishing silverwood a while but i have never fishing in chamise is it easy to hike to? i was looking at google maps and it looks like there is a few ways to get down. Are they easy trails they look straight down. And is it worth hiking down to? Is there a lot a shoreline to fish from? I'm not looking to steal a spot just thought I might try it there this weekend. If you don't want everyone to know just pm me

thanks

seal
10-09-2014, 07:47 AM
Lol! Steal Chemise? Park up above, easy walk down. Water level isn't too high right now plenty of shoreline. Don't leave valuables in your car, one of the premiere spots for smash and grab.

parkermann2
10-09-2014, 08:25 AM
Haha you have a good point I guess there is at least a couple cars every time I drive by the parking for it. So it's probably not so much of a secret spot lol. I'm just wondering if it is worth it to try there. I might as well give it a shot this weekend

seal
10-09-2014, 08:32 AM
If it is stripers you are after then yes it's a good spot and fishing has been picking up again. Topwater last night was very good to me.

parkermann2
10-09-2014, 01:01 PM
Nice that's what I want to hear lol. It wasn't too bad on Sunday morning and I'm glad it's picking back up