PDA

View Full Version : Weed mats at Pudd

dday07
10-07-2014, 11:10 AM
I a'm catching a number of bass at the Pudd throwing buzzbaits and frogs over the mats there...don't be afraid of them..they are where the big ones are...sure they get covered in salad..just use heavier line and you'll get results...good luck!

old pudd fisher
10-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Yeah I have good luck with the weeds too, I like to cast and retrieve around the weeds but not in them. Might hit the stone up this week.

Ifishtoolittle
10-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Good info, thanks for sharing.

I'm considering to try the stone this Friday. Is there any area of the park that I can enter without paying? I plan on tubing it. Thanks!

old pudd fisher
10-07-2014, 10:38 PM
The airport east end or the car pool parking lot west end by the 57 freeway, a bit of a walk but free. Not good if your packin a tube.

dday07
10-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Yeah..sucks..over week ago when i ask about when free..they said Oct. 1 they must of got this months weather report call for good weather..changed to Nov. 1
Good info, thanks for sharing.

I'm considering to try the stone this Friday. Is there any area of the park that I can enter without paying? I plan on tubing it. Thanks!

Bass Boy 14
10-08-2014, 07:26 AM
Thanks for the info dday. Hit a couple myself lately throwing over weeds there. Maybe see you there soon

dday07
10-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Yeah..actually been going Sat. morning lately..my plans for SFD fail thru...will be at Pudd tom. or Fri. morning...hopefully catch you there before Winter.
Thanks for the info dday. Hit a couple myself lately throwing over weeds there. Maybe see you there soon