PDA

View Full Version : Sarl

DangerFishin
10-06-2014, 07:20 AM
thinking of hitting SARL this weekend.... for the first time. have been to corona lake a few, but its so low i guess im gonna give sarl a shot...

just wondering if anyone can give me any intel, whats biting, where its biting, what your using etc probably fish from shore but might do boat

Mr T-rex
10-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Key to catfishing is finding them so if you don't get bit with in 30 mins move spots

Spots that produce based on my experience would be the bubble hole, next to the boat dock and la palma corner also the road has been pretty fair. So if you try any of these spots you shouldn't have a problem. as for baits I would go with fresh mackerel, shrimp and nightcrawlers with marshmallows on a Carolina rig if fishing from shore, if you rent a boat fly line all of you baits (no weight) and post up right next to the bubble hole in the big lake. Good luck out there

I personally fish the catfish lake on my tube and troll back and forth until I get bit and have much success on that I am not really a shore fisherman when it comes to catfishing
Hopefully I gave some information that will get you on to some kitties. make sure to post up a report