PDA

View Full Version : National Bass West Not To Have Anymore Tournaments

jeffisaak
09-30-2014, 06:38 PM
I was told that National Bass will not be having any more tournaments. Sorry I am not surprised most tournament circuits do not last in Southern California.
I wish I could say I am sorry they are not going to be around anymore but I am not.

Matt_Magnone
09-30-2014, 07:48 PM
they'll be back. restructuring in all circuits needs to be done to bring the old days of 100 boat fields back.

Stormcrow
10-01-2014, 10:40 AM
I was told that National Bass will not be having any more tournaments. Sorry I am not surprised most tournament circuits do not last in Southern California.
I wish I could say I am sorry they are not going to be around anymore but I am not.

Wow, that is a strange attitude. I like NBW. Brady and I had a blast in our first full season and we finished in the top 3rd of every tournament in the DVL region. We even came within 1.5 lbs of winning one or two. They were always nice to us and they always ran a fun event. I don't see any reason to complain about NBW. I'm sad they are taking time off myself....

gogreeenz4
10-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Spot On J! Mike And Lynne put on a great event weekend after weekend and are very hard working dedicated people and to say anything less then positive your way off!!! They are stand out people that have a lot on there plate and I completely understand there need for some time off.. if we worked half as hard as they did for us anglers we would want time off too... I will say they could put in place a tournament director for this region to help lighten their load but like I said before I understand their want for time off and cant thank them enough for everything they do!

gcopple
10-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Wow, that is a strange attitude. I like NBW. Brady and I had a blast in our first full season and we finished in the top 3rd of every tournament in the DVL region. We even came within 1.5 lbs of winning one or two. They were always nice to us and they always ran a fun event. I don't see any reason to complain about NBW. I'm sad they are taking time off myself....

to bad they are going, hope you are right matt and they will be back. meagan and lynne were always so nice. before i moved i fished the colorado river section and they always were very well run tournaments. hope the best for them.

Matt_Magnone
10-01-2014, 08:07 PM
i wouldn't be too worried. there's all sorta of rumors already going around. always remember, rumors are like (_*_)'s everyone's got one.

gogreeenz4
10-02-2014, 03:46 PM
they are BACK!!!!!! matt you where right....

first event on 11/2/2014 for the DVL Region

Matt_Magnone
10-02-2014, 06:02 PM
:Wink:

National Bass will always be around. They do things right.