PDA

View Full Version : Kayak Rentals

fishing_freak
09-30-2014, 04:57 PM
I know there are day rentals but is there any store that does overnight kayak rentals looking in city range of long beach to dana point is fine?

Edgar
09-30-2014, 09:33 PM
Hey fishing freak, I don't know of any in that area , but there's one right in front of malibu pier. The kayak fishing has been great in that General area , I witnessed a kayak fisherman returning from his trip while I was surf fishing, he landed 2 legal Hali's and a few mixed bass. So anyway, hope it will be somekind of help.

fishtales
09-30-2014, 10:39 PM
Sport Chalet does overnight rentals of kayaks. You might also check OEX in Sunset Beach.

fishing_freak
10-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Sport Chalet does overnight rentals of kayaks. You might also check OEX in Sunset Beach.kool i check it out thanks

Blackwhitemax
10-01-2014, 09:36 AM
I been going out of Dana Point and you could rent kayaks from Dana Point Harbor. Don't know the prices but you could probably search on google to find the prices.

fishing_freak
10-01-2014, 10:22 AM
I been going out of Dana Point and you could rent kayaks from Dana Point Harbor. Don't know the prices but you could probably search on google to find the prices.yea i done that before i know a lot of places that you could rent kayaks during the daytime but i want to rent a kayak overnight and do some night fishing