PDA

View Full Version : Hg6!

Edgar
09-29-2014, 10:27 PM
Hey guys, I didn't have time for a farewell after the event, as I was being rushed by my friends girlfriend. I've been trying to put some words together these two days to express my gratitude. First of all, I would like to thank Arthur(Mr. Wingnut) and each and every SWAT member for putting up a collasal gathering of nice and cool people! Seeing all the family's having a blast made me wish my family was next to me too, unfortunately they are in my home country. Seeing the warmth between people is what makes us all have faith in mankind! As if all of the listed wasn't enough , I also was blessed to win the derby , hard work, perseverance, and a bit of luck was all I needed! And I was blessed enough for Mr.Bachiboy was right behind me to witness and help land my legal catch! Thank you Don! So to sum it all up, I am more than happy to be a part of this FNN community, you guys and gals are all special !

With some major love
Edgar

Wingnut
09-29-2014, 11:54 PM
Edgar, congratulations on winning the derby. :Big Grin:
I think your Halibut was only the second legal ever caught at any HG events. :Thumbs Up:
The last legal that was caught at the event won 1st place also. :Razz:
Well done and thank you for coming out and supporting our event. :Cool:
Keep up the good work out there and we'll see you next year at HG7.
I'm sure your paths will cross somewhere in the sand before then... :Wink:

danw
09-30-2014, 12:19 AM
My boy edgar. Well said.
I enjoy fishing along side of you.
Congradulations on your win.
You deserve the trophy. I look forward to watching you win again.
I won my trophy when I gained your friendship & met you on big wed.
We have many days to fish for trophies.
Peace

bones
09-30-2014, 07:25 AM
Well Edgar.....It was in the cards that you would walk away with the top honor. You did your research and even pre-fished the area right before the event. To sum it up...you were in tune with the area and had the special insight to make that perfect cast in the perfect spot to put a legal flattie on the sand. I've seen Arthur pull that feat off many times while fishing along side of many SWAT members over the years.
We call it "MOJO" and on Saturday....you had it!
Congrats on the win Sir and tight lines to you always!

Edgar
09-30-2014, 09:54 AM
Thank you very much guys! It was my pleasure to participate! Danw thanx a lot! It's my pleasure to fish with you, your a cool guy, and thanx a lot for helping me get that treble out of my thumb on Sunday! You really helped me out! Mr.wingnut , I'm really looking forward to sharing the sand with you and all the other COOL SWAT guys one day! Mr.bones thanx for the nice words! It was really cool to chat with you !

Tight lines to all us fisherman!

SP Dan
09-30-2014, 02:49 PM
EEE

:Thumbs Up:

I believe that that sums it up! Well deserved Sir!

SP Dan <"))>< "the Danimal!"

Edgar
09-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Thank you very much Mr.Danimal!

Fishbones
09-30-2014, 06:44 PM
Edgar, bro.. Congrats again!!
You deserve it brotha, Dan and you are always in the surf slaying it up and made me so happy to see either of you two win the trophy. But most of all is your attitude and persistance that I dig. Keep up the slayage boys and hit me up when u guys wanna try the duct.

Edgar
09-30-2014, 08:33 PM
Hey Alex ! Thanx a lot! I appreciate it! I'm always happy to see you bro , whether on the sand or just in general! Really looking forward to fish with you , as we both have that deep passion for it, I don't need to explain))) attitude and all, you definitely get me! I'm not really ready for the duct yet, but will be by next week, I'm gonna get myself a lefty reel and a nice moderate/heavy rod!
Peace my friend! Take care of yourself!

fishingboysdad
09-30-2014, 09:37 PM
Very well done sir..congrats..it was fun fishing with a great group of guys...my son and nephew had a great time..cant wait til next year..once again congratulations and maybe we will see each other surf fishing soon near malibu

Edgar
09-30-2014, 10:16 PM
Thank you very much Fishingboysdad, it will be my pleasure to share the sand with you and your son!

fishfrenzy
10-01-2014, 11:43 PM
Congratulation on your victory!

Edgar
10-02-2014, 07:57 AM
Thank you very much Fishfrenzy!

bachiboy
10-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Well done man! It was great to see everyone out there but to be there when you landed that fish was awesome! Having not met in person yet, it was even better when I found out it was you with that legal dangling at the end of the line.:LOL: Congrats on the win and looking forward to catching up to you out in the trenches!

Don

anchor3n1
10-02-2014, 10:15 PM
Hi Edgar:

Congratulations on winning the derby and winning it with such a great catch!!! I am also glad you so enjoyed everybody and appreciate those who put on the event. You are a "right-on" guy and I hope to meet you in person sometime.

all the best,

Nick

Edgar
10-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Hey Nick ! Thank you very much for the Kind words , really appreciate it ! Our roads will definitely cross someday soon , hope to meet you soon my friend! :Cool:

Best regards !
Edgar

Edgar
10-02-2014, 10:40 PM
Well done man! It was great to see everyone out there but to be there when you landed that fish was awesome! Having not met in person yet, it was even better when I found out it was you with that legal dangling at the end of the line.:LOL: Congrats on the win and looking forward to catching up to you out in the trenches!

Don

Thanx a lot Don! I think we were meant to meet like that ) I really enjoyed your energy and company, It's not too often i meet people like you. It was truly my pleasure ! Im looking forward to meeting you out in the trenches :Wink:, we totally understood each other on that one ! Hope to see you soon my friend !

Edgar

Stormcrow
10-03-2014, 07:51 AM
I really enjoyed the pics that were posted from this event....It looked very well done.

5150fishn
10-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Good stuff! Can't wait until HG7. Glad you came out.