PDA

View Full Version : HG6 amazing as usual

simijab
09-29-2014, 09:55 PM
Every year I write a post about how amazing this event is. How awesome Wingnut and the rest of the swat guys are. The generosity of everyone there that help contribute to make this such a special event each year. Well nothing has changed. Its still is amazing on so many levels. I feel sorry for people that cant go. There was an added bonus this year GOOD FISHING!!!!!! LOL!! Seriously though I will revolve my personal life around this event to make sure I never miss it and everyone else should do the same haha. Thank you to everyone that make this an event that I count down the days until the next. Only 363 more to go.

Wingnut
09-29-2014, 10:20 PM
Jeff, it was great seeing you and Nicole in action again... with new waders too! :Thumbs Up:
Glad you guys had a good time and I see that Nicole scored big in the raffle. :Envious:
We truly appreciate your friendship and support. :Cool:
Take care and best of luck to the both of you in or out of the surf. :Big Grin:

bones
09-30-2014, 07:29 AM
Glad you had a good time out there Jeff and Nicole......You two represent what this event is all about. Family...friends...fun and this year "Great Fishing".

Take care and good luck out there where ever you lay footprints in the sand!

Mike

fishfrenzy
10-01-2014, 11:36 PM
The fishing was amazing! Thank you for sharing!

bachiboy
10-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Great to see you and Nicole out there Jeff! Even better that I got to see you land that bean!:Wink: Best of luck in your future surf adventures and hope to see you guys soon!

Don

simijab
10-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Hey Don so glad you got a picture of it to. That was my first bean and ive been trying to catch one for at least 7 years

anchor3n1
10-02-2014, 10:26 PM
Hi Jeff:

My girls and I saw you land the corbina and the crowd that gathered around you. I bet hat was fun:Big Grin: My girls were amazed to see how big he was. Congrats!

I am sorry we didn't get to meet you and Nicole in person but I am glad you had such a good time this year. I hope to meet you two down the road some time.

take care,

Nick

5150fishn
10-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Good times for sure! Can't wait until next year.