PDA

View Full Version : Private Tuna Boat Charters?

Piss on Myspace
09-24-2014, 09:37 PM
Howdy fellow fishin peeps.... a couple of weeks ago myself and a few other buddies were fishing Mission Bay and spoke to a charter who's name I can't remember. :Beer Toast: He quoted us $1500 for an overnight search of the exotics...I was just curious if anybody out there knows of or could recommend a charter that will accommodate 5-6 people for about $1500-$2000..thanks in advance...tight lines

-dave

Piss on Myspace
09-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Is there anybody........out there??
Just reply if you can hear me.....is there anybody home?

Trout-Tuna-For.Me
09-27-2014, 04:53 AM
Piss
Do a search for 6 pack charters in Southern California, specifically at a port where you want to leave from. Some landings also have 6 pack boats to charter.
TTFM

Piss on Myspace
09-29-2014, 10:30 PM
Piss
Do a search for 6 pack charters in Southern California, specifically at a port where you want to leave from. Some landings also have 6 pack boats to charter.
TTFM

Thanks TTFM, will do...Id be willing to drive to any port that has the best bite. I just wanna show the fellas a good time as this will be a first for most of them.

Anybody have any recommendations from SD to HB? Thanks errrbody

etucker1959
09-30-2014, 08:48 AM
Thanks TTFM, will do...Id be willing to drive to any port that has the best bite. I just wanna show the fellas a good time as this will be a first for most of them.

Anybody have any recommendations from SD to HB? Thanks errrbody

You really only have two choices, the Bongos fleet out of Newport Beach. The big advantage with them is their closer and you can see their daily fish catch by checking out Davey's Locker sportfishing. The other choice is obvious "San Diego," Dana Landing has a fleet of 6 packs and other people do too. I would hurry up, I think the fish our making a U turn or their off the bite because of the drop in water temperature. Good Luck!!!!!

Piss on Myspace
10-05-2014, 10:45 PM
You really only have two choices, the Bongos fleet out of Newport Beach. The big advantage with them is their closer and you can see their daily fish catch by checking out Davey's Locker sportfishing. The other choice is obvious "San Diego," Dana Landing has a fleet of 6 packs and other people do too. I would hurry up, I think the fish our making a U turn or their off the bite because of the drop in water temperature. Good Luck!!!!!

Thanks for the info E...