PDA

View Full Version : DFG checking license and asking if heard any gun shots

superbigfish
09-18-2014, 11:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0erI0Sw2TE

@ 4:40 DFG rolls up on his ATV

Stinkbait
09-18-2014, 12:12 PM
I have never see DFG check licenses with binocs and he was asking about gun shots to go check and or bust dove hunters.
9/1-9/15 and 11/8-12/22 are the dove seasons. Were you near Buena Vista Lakes? Lots of dove shooting in that area.

superbigfish
09-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Yeap I was near there. There are morons shooting everywhere. They shoot in the citrus orchards on HWY 166 too. Some don't believe it, but they probably don't fish late enough. Usually, they are the ones that are first to point the finger at the "Lancaster" people (isn't the AV ducts closer?..makes perfect sense to me).

trail blazer
09-19-2014, 10:05 PM
WTG sbf,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Up north just a but,,,,,,,,,,Great up there right now!
TRAIL BLAZER

Fish Dog
09-19-2014, 10:12 PM
I have never see DFG check licenses with binocs and he was asking about gun shots to go check and or bust dove hunters.
9/1-9/15 and 11/8-12/22 are the dove seasons. Were you near Buena Vista Lakes? Lots of dove shooting in that area.

Just an FYI for ya'all. This year Eurasian Collared Dove are opened all year, everywhere in the state, no limit. So, you may hear shooting, and it would probably be legal, any day of the year.

flybynight
09-20-2014, 10:50 AM
What jerk would throw his pole on the ground like that ?

cutbait
09-20-2014, 11:10 AM
Just an FYI for ya'all. This year Eurasian Collared Dove are opened all year, everywhere in the state, no limit. So, you may hear shooting, and it would probably be legal, any day of the year.

Hey FD... its been established they are morons. Stop bringing facts into this

Besides the fact this video was uploaded smack dab in the middle of the dove season .

As far as I can tell no one, even the shooters did anything illegal. Which seems to be the FNN latest trend to accuse the innocent of wrong doing with absolutely zero evidence