PDA

View Full Version : Voting and fishing analogy

Vinh
09-17-2014, 03:33 PM
Would fishing without a license and hiding from the law for people 18 and over be the same as voting without ID even when one would be provided to you free of cost by mail.

Lady Quagga
09-17-2014, 06:32 PM
No, not by a longshot.

Voting without ID would not the same as fraudulently voting. Now, fraudulently voting is currently a felony under 18560(a) of the Election Code, and is punishable under the Penal Code § 1170 (h) by a term of 16 months in jail or 2-3 years in prison. I can't imagine punishing someone with that kind of prison term for fishing without a license.

As for hiding from the law - what would they be hiding from?

But hey - since we are using your analogy, are you suggesting we issue fishing licenses free of cost?

Vinh
09-17-2014, 07:49 PM
Haha nice try I was talking about "illegal activity" not cost. You said its my analogy and that's the interpretation. Maybe that analogy is yours . Habla espanol

Vinh
09-17-2014, 07:50 PM
If youre an illegal you wouldn't want people to know your identity when you vote

Lady Quagga
09-17-2014, 10:38 PM
Haha nice try I was talking about "illegal activity" not cost. You said its my analogy and that's the interpretation. Maybe that analogy is yours . Habla espanol

No, I was speaking on your analogy. It was a poor one.

pcuser
09-18-2014, 07:31 AM

A little racist, are we?

Vinh
09-18-2014, 08:09 AM
Its the truth get over it. Most illegals are Hispanic. Not saying all Hispanics are bad sorry if I stepped on the toes. If people say most Asians eat Asian food would take make them racist. I don't think so because its a fact. Or most African Americans die from diabetes or heart disease that is also a fact too. I have nothing against you and I don't have a problem with Hispanics. In fact I have many friends who are latinas and dated a lot of hot latinos so I don't think I am a racist

will1602
09-18-2014, 09:25 AM
You have dated hot LATINOS wow I think I understand why you always post stupid **** like you have a stick up ur ***... just go fish quit posting. Better yet post a pic of ur face so I know to avoid u if I ever see you around. You FRUIT..

sealclubber
09-18-2014, 10:33 AM
You have dated hot LATINOS wow I think I understand why you always post stupid **** like you have a stick up ur ***... just go fish quit posting. Better yet post a pic of ur face so I know to avoid u if I ever see you around. You FRUIT..

Encouraging him to fish is not the answer.
Nor is picking on him for dating latinos.
....and ya..i caught it too....

Lady Quagga
09-18-2014, 01:15 PM
In fact I have many friends who are latino and dated a lot of hot latinos so I don't think I am a racist

Encouraging him to fish is not the answer.
Nor is picking on him for dating latinos.
....and ya..i caught it too....

Come on, no need to jump on him because he swings that way......

Vinh
09-18-2014, 01:40 PM
Will if my posts are so dumb why bother. FYI when you apply for a job and they ask for the demographics based on the English language latino means both male and female. They only let you check off White,Black,Asian,Latino/Hispanic, and etc. Latina/o is espanol comprende. Now back to you I try not to insult but hey you cant even get a guy man so chillax. Lady and DS you guys pick at a minor grammar mistake based on the Spanish language if you guys had a valid rebuttal you wouldn't make personal attacks. Like I said if I get laid even at the age of 12 don't be jealous ok maybe if you lighten up youll get some too.

DarkShadow
09-18-2014, 01:45 PM
Like I said if I get laid even at the age of 12 don't be jealous...

Priceless.

Hope you used a rubber. Don't need mini Cousin VinnyH's running around.

Lady Quagga
09-18-2014, 01:47 PM
latino means both male and female

Sooooo......you swing both ways. Thanks for the clarification! :Thumbs Up:

Vinh
09-18-2014, 01:52 PM
You cant fix stupid

Lady Quagga
09-18-2014, 02:11 PM
You cant fix stupid

Luckily for you, you can opt for surgical sterilization.

pcuser
09-18-2014, 02:27 PM
Will if my posts are so dumb why bother. FYI when you apply for a job and they ask for the demographics based on the English language latino means both male and female. They only let you check off White,Black,Asian,Latino/Hispanic, and etc. Latina/o is espanol comprende. Now back to you I try not to insult but hey you cant even get a guy man so chillax. Lady and DS you guys pick at a minor grammar mistake based on the Spanish language if you guys had a valid rebuttal you wouldn't make personal attacks. Like I said if I get laid even at the age of 12 don't be jealous ok maybe if you lighten up youll get some too.

OK, I'll direct my comments to your original statements. The idea of voter fraud being widespread is a red herring perpetrated by the right wing. The facts from all studies show it to be very rare. I suspect fishing without a license is rare as well. So, in that respect, there are similarities. However, you are using a fishing analogy to bring in a false political point. Discussing politics on this forum is both permitted and rather common. I won't argue or provide you with the studies since I don't wish to waste my time proving a point to someone who believes lies told by political think tanks on the right. You need to check your facts far better. As to the racism you exhibited, many racists don't even see their own racism...

sealclubber
09-18-2014, 02:30 PM
You cant fix stupid

Im not the type to bash people.But every goddam thing that you have posted has been so absolutely useless and retarded it makes me want to beat the Sh## out of my kids just so they end up with more common sense then what you have got.
...and theyre 5 and 7.
The fact that you cannot tell you spilled the beans about sexual preference by using the term LATINO instead of LATINA is whats called an accidental closet outage. AND YES YOU USED IN REFERENCE TO HAVING SEX WHICH INDICATES WHOM YOU WERE NAILING.
My friend you procreating with a football makes more sense than the fact you were bagging latino dudes at age 12...and please stop putting the LMB in buckets...they really hate it....

DarkShadow
09-18-2014, 02:36 PM
OK, I'll direct my comments to your original statements. The idea of voter fraud being widespread is a red herring perpetrated by the right wing. The facts from all studies show it to be very rare. I suspect fishing without a license is rare as well. So, in that respect, there are similarities. However, you are using a fishing analogy to bring in a false political point. Discussing politics on this forum is both permitted and rather common. I won't argue or provide you with the studies since I don't wish to waste my time proving a point to someone who believes lies told by political think tanks on the right. You need to check your facts far better. As to the racism you exhibited, many racists don't even see their own racism...

Dude, don't bother.

Go read Cousin VinnyH's previous posts and that'll give you a good indication of who you're arguing with.

You need to make your points in a monosyllabic fashion in order for the 12 year old to understand you.

Although I'm still under the impression he's a troll who has mastered a 12 year old's ability to argue on the Internet.

pcuser
09-18-2014, 04:38 PM
Dude, don't bother.

Go read Cousin VinnyH's previous posts and that'll give you a good indication of who you're arguing with.

You need to make your points in a monosyllabic fashion in order for the 12 year old to understand you.

Although I'm still under the impression he's a troll who has mastered a 12 year old's ability to argue on the Internet.

Good point...

Baja1ab
09-18-2014, 09:17 PM
Philosophical thought experiment: Following along the lines of the "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?" question - If Vihn make another pointless, meaningless post and no one responds, did he really piss off Basspro guy?

Baja1ab
09-18-2014, 09:28 PM
Basspro guy is Latino? Whuuuuuuu?

I'm mean, Quuuueeeee?

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee425/baja1ab/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps39b6f259.jpg (http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/baja1ab/media/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps39b6f259.jpg.html)

Vinh
09-19-2014, 07:52 AM
Muy bien muy bien. Coma la bass?Lo cocinaste tú?

Baja1ab
09-19-2014, 09:17 AM
Muy bien muy bien. Coma la bass?Lo cocinaste tú?

That's not me and no.
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee425/baja1ab/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps0caf929c.jpg (http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/baja1ab/media/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps0caf929c.jpg.html)

will1602
09-19-2014, 02:25 PM
Like i said VINH post a pic of yourself so i can avoid you at all costs.. If i ever see you on the lake.. When you posted about the "bassproguys'' i had your back but now i think your the problem.. You posted yourself that you would keep fish just to upset someone for getting in your business which means even if they are trying to educate you on something they assume you don't know you will kill the fish to prove a point ******* stupid if you ask me and apparently many other guys here feel its a stupid idea.. And if you were really getting some you wouldn't have the time to do so much research and post stupid ****.. then again maybe thats the problem you are a little to quick on the draw LOL and in frustration you take to the fishing forum to start sshhhiittt..

Vinh
09-19-2014, 04:57 PM
I only posted about that topic twice and your just brining up the past cause you dont like me.cu

Vinh
09-19-2014, 05:01 PM
If you and your homies from the hood dont like it then get out of the kitchen.dont start stuff if you cant handle ut. Maybe you guys should pick on someone else

Vinh
09-19-2014, 05:03 PM
Nice bass man. Mucho bueno trabaja. Sorry my spanish is limited

Lady Quagga
09-19-2014, 05:39 PM
Nice bass man. Mucho bueno trabaja. Sorry my spanish is limited

About as limited as your ability to come up with a meaningful analogy.

exfactor
09-19-2014, 06:52 PM
I just looked at your profile, and it says you haven't made any friends yet. Why are you here?

Lady Quagga
09-19-2014, 07:05 PM
I just looked at your profile, and it says you haven't made any friends yet. Why are you here?

Seems six of the posters on this thread don't have anyone listed in their "Friends" list.

I am curious to see how the others will answer.

HawgZWylde
09-19-2014, 07:15 PM
Seems six of the posters on this thread don't have anyone listed in their "Friends" list.

Simple, this ain't Facebook, or Twitter...

will1602
09-19-2014, 07:23 PM
My réponse to that is I hardly ever post on FNN. Mainly because i fish for LMB C/R all the time.. So I am mainly a lurker here but i have to comment on vinh post because the guy just asks for it.. Also because guys always talk sshhiitt about pics with LMB AKA UGLY GREEN CARPS that get posted here so i figured i should keep it that way until i move on to catching stripers which I have to say i have started the transition I caught 1 while fishing for LMB and it taste real good my wife loved it and my kids did 2, well my kids loved the fact that i finally brought a fish home. I have a couple "friends" on another site but because they're interested in fishing for LMB just like me i post there but its a LMB mostly site..hopefully i can do the same here now that i have started fishing for Stripeys.. If interested on the sites name PM me i just don't want to be the one that puts it out then VINH joins and starts with his ssshhiitt overthere..

will1602
09-19-2014, 07:27 PM
Simple, this ain't Facebook, or Twitter...

OH yeah and that 2.. Im not the kind that has twitter or Facebook and i didn't know i can add my friends here, and FYI i have some friends here just haven't added them don't know how and don't care.. I pm we exchange numbers then go out and fish>>> Thats it. Lucky me i have a wife and kids don't really need computer friends.. Just fishing buddies....

exfactor
09-19-2014, 07:39 PM
my point is, as I see it, we are all stewards of the sport of fishing, a common ground to visit this site. I will be in attendence at Hunting Giants 6, and look forward to seeing some of you there. I'm pretty sure most of you have posted a fishing report. However, I've yet to see one from Vinh, and am wondering.

Vinh
09-19-2014, 07:54 PM
Maybe because I already have friends and I don't need to go on the net to make them.

Vinh
09-19-2014, 07:57 PM
Looks like we have a stalker and I don't need to make friends on the net. Maybe you should check your self esteem do you really need people to approve what you do to make to feel good about yourself.

Lady Quagga
09-19-2014, 07:57 PM
my point is, as I see it, we are all stewards of the sport of fishing, a common ground to visit this site. I will be in attendence at Hunting Giants 6, and look forward to seeing some of you there. I'm pretty sure most of you have posted a fishing report. However, I've yet to see one from Vinh, and am wondering.

While I do appreciate your sentiments, not having anyone on your "Friends" list or a fishing report doesn't mean you don't support fishing, and certainly doesn't preclude you from posting on FNN. Vinh's idiotic commentary provides more than enough ammunition to use against him.

pcuser
09-19-2014, 08:15 PM

I think I'm guilty as charged...

DockRat
09-19-2014, 08:30 PM
I don't need to make friends on the net.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf9MM49qgIQ

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g438/William_Little/Fishing%20Pictures%202011/0423111119a.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/William_Little/media/Fishing%20Pictures%202011/0423111119a.jpg.html)

sealclubber
09-19-2014, 09:20 PM
1 OF 6 HERE
We all know forum structure.
This forum at the moment happens to be like an extremely dysfunctional family...not absent a drunk father.cheating whore mother.sadistic animal mutilating sibling and the occasional pedo uncle who just wont stop stealing youre socks.
Dont get me started on the foreign neighbor who steals the neighborhood dogs for consumption...
You cant just jump into the mix...kinda gotta weasel your way in....thats my excuse anyway...

Baja1ab
09-19-2014, 09:24 PM
The "no friends" comment doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I have yet to understand what "friending" someone on a forum actually does. On FB it gives you access to content of the friend's page; pictures , posts , etc. On a forum you friend someone and then what? Totally pointless.

On the subject of lurking, I see nothing wrong with that either. Some people may feel intimidated or just flat out don't like putting themselves out there so they read, research and use forums like these as a resource. That's ok by me too.

On the subject of Vihn, it's not that he hasn't posted a report or even contributed much of anything that I can see. His posts are a cry for attention. He puts stupid $hi+ out there as bait and people jump on it (I'm guilty of taking the bait too). His first 2-3 posted threads EVER were closed. His next 2-3 were nearly equally as bad. In short, rather than contribute, he has taken away from this forum by trying really hard to stir the pot. Sadly I don't even know if he's cognizant of it.

I've thrown a couple of "basspro guy" jokes around but the reality is I feel bad for him. He has the ability to research and form complete sentences with punctuation so I wounding say he is stupid. But even with that you can't post statements about keeping fish just to spite someone else or pop off with some stupid remark about throwing rocks at boaters and have anyone take you seriously. He clearly lacks a great deal of emotional maturity. I really think he can't help himself. He has a screw loose or completely missing. It doesn't appear he will be banned any time soon so although I may slip every now and again I am going to do my absolute best to refrain from posting in any of his threads.

End rant

Vinh
09-19-2014, 09:51 PM
Lol and have you noticed its the same 5-6 people who bash me eevery single time. There are 200-300 people on this forum. I don't remember having to post fishing reports on the forum. Besides I wouldn't want a basspro guy like you to fish out my spot. I want the bass to survive. Look we can keep going at it or we can get along its your choice.

Vinh
09-19-2014, 09:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf9MM49qgIQ

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g438/William_Little/Fishing%20Pictures%202011/0423111119a.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/William_Little/media/Fishing%20Pictures%202011/0423111119a.jpg.html)

Hhahaha looks like I am a bad influence. Hahah good one man. I usually don't keep bass though and when do its not that many maybe 1 or 2. Hhahaha. Is that a video of you when you were 4 yrs old, just curious

Lady Quagga
09-19-2014, 10:08 PM
On the subject of Vihn, it's not that he hasn't posted a report or even contributed much of anything that I can see. His posts are a cry for attention. He puts stupid $hi+ out there as bait and people jump on it (I'm guilty of taking the bait too). His first 2-3 posted threads EVER were closed. His next 2-3 were nearly equally as bad. In short, rather than contribute, he has taken away from this forum by trying really hard to stir the pot. Sadly I don't even know if he's cognizant of it.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Baja. Except for one or two folks in here who think Vinh is their protégé, everyone here knows he's a fool. It doesn't matter if he's simply trolling or truly believes his own nonsense. What matters is what that you recognize him for the idiot that he is. Once you recognize that, engaging him is simply a matter of entertainment. It certainly is for me.

Bonnie Beach
09-19-2014, 10:21 PM
Hello Webmaster would you end the PISSING~~~~~~~~~~ MATCHINGS.

Lady Quagga
09-19-2014, 10:23 PM
Hello Webmaster would you end the PISSING~~~~~~~~~~ MATCHES.

fixed that for ya

Bonnie Beach
09-19-2014, 10:28 PM
You my Lady friend are a Pisser TOO

Lady Quagga
09-19-2014, 10:37 PM
You my Lady friend are a pisser TOO.

fixed that for ya

Bonnie Beach
09-19-2014, 10:54 PM
No our Lady Friend, I didn't say matches I said matchings. Meeing one in the same.

Ifishtoolittle
09-19-2014, 10:58 PM
I gotta tell ya', you guys are relieving me of my boredom. These threads are priceless!

Lady Quagga
09-19-2014, 11:43 PM
No our Lady Friend, I didn't say matches I said matchings. Meaning one and the same.

fixed that for ya

Vinh
09-20-2014, 03:44 AM
Alright I will be the better person and ignore your insults. I am trying to be nice like I said we can get along or we can go at it its your choice.

pcuser
09-20-2014, 06:56 AM
I gotta tell ya', you guys are relieving me of my boredom. These threads are priceless!

They can be fun reading...

seal
09-20-2014, 08:24 AM
1 OF 6 HERE
We all know forum structure.
This forum at the moment happens to be like an extremely dysfunctional family...not absent a drunk father.cheating whore mother.sadistic animal mutilating sibling and the occasional pedo uncle who just wont stop stealing youre socks.
Dont get me started on the foreign neighbor who steals the neighborhood dogs for consumption...
You cant just jump into the mix...kinda gotta weasel your way in....thats my excuse anyway...

I volunteer to be the drunk father and Quagga I'm sure fits that cheating whore mother. Although that would possibly mean me and Quagga were married!

I take it back I'll be the uncle instead, I need me some new socks.

pcuser
09-20-2014, 08:37 AM
I volunteer to be the drunk father and Quagga I'm sure fits that cheating whore mother. Although that would possibly mean me and Quagga were married!

I take it back I'll be the uncle instead, I need me some new socks.

Remember the uncle is a pedophile. That's a really bad thing...

City Dad
09-22-2014, 09:29 AM
They can be fun reading...

Here, here. What I like to do is peruse the General forum thread titles for key words like "taxes" or "freedom", wait until those threads get at least four pages long and then start reading them. Of course, know exactly where the conversation will have gone... but I suppose that's what makes it so funny.

smokehound
09-22-2014, 10:48 PM
why do you post these threads? You must be more bored than me. :(