PDA

View Full Version : Things i learned on FNN this weekend.

sealclubber
09-14-2014, 03:23 PM
1. Basspro guy is an a## hole.
2. Z plugs and rocks can get you jail time when flung at Bassproguys boat.
3.All the big stripers are still up in the Bako duct.....( f##kin hesperia duct )
4.Mt dew is medicine for guthooked lmb.
5.CnR is bad.
6.CnR is good.
7.its ok to kill lmb because youre angry at other anglers.
8.Tossing a fishs salad is proper procedure for age determination.
9.Saltwater FNN guys lurk the freshie forum.
10..LMB love joyrides between. tournaments.
11.Nebraska.montana colorado sound nice as described by the amount of anglers.
12.google scholar makes trolls repetative and hypocritical ramblings even better..
13..admins need a bigger ban stick.
14..Bakos duct fish make me jealous.

DEVOREFLYER
09-14-2014, 03:54 PM
Stay tuned for more the weekends not over yet!!!:Envious:

HawgZWylde
09-14-2014, 04:13 PM
LMAO!

Best thread starter in awhile. Indeed, it's been a bit interesting here as of late to say the least...

DEVOREFLYER
09-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Where's Bob?:EyePop:

trail blazer
09-14-2014, 05:22 PM
https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=bob+marley+no+woman+no+cry&fr2=sa-gp-search&hspart=att&hsimp=yhs-att_001&type=sbc_dial

justtttt rellllaxxxxxxxxx!

Baja1ab
09-14-2014, 08:33 PM
I haven't laughed this hard since, well....reading these things you referenced first hand, lol.

exfactor
09-14-2014, 09:14 PM
Now, can i snatch the pebble from your hand lol

MrLakeLice
09-14-2014, 09:37 PM
Smh.............

catchingsomefish
09-14-2014, 09:56 PM
I think we all need to get back to fishing, not fighting, IMHO......................Dave

sealclubber
09-14-2014, 11:14 PM
I think we all need to get back to fishing, not fighting, IMHO......................Dave

Whos fighting?

carpanglerdude
09-15-2014, 07:14 AM
Or getting trolled

seal
09-15-2014, 07:35 AM
This websites been kind of bland lately, unless of course you frequent the General section where mountain lion attacks seem to be a very controversial subject.

I think sealclubber should be banned for his screen name alone!

seal
09-15-2014, 07:36 AM
Or getting trolled

Trolling is boring. Speaking of which where is Bob?

sealclubber
09-15-2014, 08:54 AM
Or getting trolled
So im an automatic troll because of a low post count and mention of a few topics that got you all riled up? Relax it was all in fun. I found the last few threads in this forum and members responses to said poster hilarious....

DEVOREFLYER
09-15-2014, 09:02 AM
Relax it's hot we are housebound and not on the water, we are getting cranky and edgy. It happens every year waiting for the cool temps and the fall bite. Relief will be coming if there is any water left in the fishin' holes, if the holes go dry stay off the net it's gonna get ugly.:Envious:

HawgZWylde
09-15-2014, 09:41 AM
So im an automatic troll because of a low post count and mention of a few topics that got you all riled up? Relax it was all in fun. I found the last few threads in this forum and members responses to said poster hilarious....

I think carpanglerdude was agreeing with you and adding to your list sealclubber...

HawgZWylde
09-15-2014, 09:45 AM
Relax it's hot we are housebound and not on the water, we are getting cranky and edgy. It happens every year waiting for the cool temps and the fall bite. Relief will be coming if there is any water left in the fishin' holes, if the holes go dry stay off the net it's gonna get ugly.:Envious:

The heat keeping us off the water? Not a chance, my fishing partner Bill and I haven't missed a week and we are heading out tomorrow. Besides catching fish, it's a great way to lose water weight. But you're right, if the lakes dry up, it's gonna get real ugly and not just on the fishing forums...

DEVOREFLYER
09-15-2014, 10:11 AM
The heat keeping us off the water? Not a chance, my fishing partner Bill and I haven't missed a week and we are heading out tomorrow. Besides catching fish, it's a great way to lose water weight. But you're right, if the lakes dry up, it's gonna get real ugly and not just on the fishing forums...

The weather forecast for the Delta isn't much better, 98 forecast for the 24th, the first day in paradise of a six day adventure. I guess I better stock up on Gatorade and sunscreen.

sealclubber
09-15-2014, 10:19 AM
I think carpanglerdude was agreeing with you and adding to your list sealclubber...

Ahh ya ...my bad!.
The woods water level is constantly fluctuating I dont think i have to worry about it drying up but then again those dam mosquitos have been keeping me at bay...Did find me an old wood punker in a shad pattern though.....Only good thing about the water level dropping .

HawgZWylde
09-15-2014, 10:50 AM
Ahh ya ...my bad!.
The woods water level is constantly fluctuating I dont think i have to worry about it drying up but then again those dam mosquitos have been keeping me at bay...Did find me an old wood punker in a shad pattern though.....Only good thing about the water level dropping .

I've got quite a collection of various types of lures that I have found snagged on now exposed structure at DVL, found several destroyed rod & reels too. I remove the rusty hooks, paint them then put new hooks on them. The rod & reels remain as part of the habitat...

HawgZWylde
09-15-2014, 10:51 AM
The weather forecast for the Delta isn't much better, 98 forecast for the 24th, the first day in paradise of a six day adventure. I guess I better stock up on Gatorade and sunscreen.

Yikes, better get a BIG straw hat too...

seal
09-15-2014, 11:32 AM
Ahh ya ...my bad!.

The advantage of being the top lake in the chain! The bugs haven't been that bad I thought just the damn little gnats that love to fly into every orifice of your body.

Topwaters been good on and off, had a great night Friday followed by a near skunk last night. It needs to get colder, brings the bigger boys up!

seal
09-15-2014, 11:34 AM
On the lure finding deal. Wait till the first time they do aqueduct work this winter and they drop down Silverwood. Go on the easter egg hunt for the golden egg (slide swimmers).

HawgZWylde
09-15-2014, 11:56 AM
On the lure finding deal. Wait till the first time they do aqueduct work this winter and they drop down Silverwood. Go on the easter egg hunt for the golden egg (slide swimmers).

There's one of those attached to a rod and reel that I know about in DVL...

sealclubber
09-15-2014, 12:19 PM
Besides that punker all ive found are zplugs....2 of which i found the same day those dam girls at the country store conned me into buying. ....the evil one that conned me im now engaged to =).

HawgZWylde
09-15-2014, 12:25 PM
Besides that punker all ive found are zplugs....2 of which i found the same day those dam girls at the country store conned me into buying. ....the evil one that conned me im now engaged to =).

Hahaha, see how they are. And it's only just begun...

fishinone
09-15-2014, 12:53 PM
Ban everybody! It's quicker.

seal
09-15-2014, 01:19 PM

Are you talking about the old "dam" girls (always real nice and miss um)? The store looks good these days but liked the old crew better.

Lucky guy there were a couple cute ones that worked there. Is she one of them that took care of the dog at the dam? Always wondered what happened to that dog. She had at least two litters of puppies up there that I know of, use to see the puppies around back by twin coves but I'm afraid they may have become coyote food, the mother was too damn smart for that. I use to ask her to go with me down to the water and she would follow right along, had a bond with that dog thought maybe the girls that fed her took her with them when they left the store.

sealclubber
09-15-2014, 02:01 PM
The one with pink hair....she got me hook line and sinker! Sounds like her with the dogs...shes always rescuing something.

DEVOREFLYER
09-15-2014, 02:08 PM
Oh gawd "Pink Hair" don't tell me you been hanging with them Senior Ladies with the "Pink & Blue" hair tell me it ain't so!!! lol

sealclubber
09-15-2014, 02:22 PM
Oh gawd "Pink Hair" don't tell me you been hanging with them Senior Ladies with the "Pink & Blue" hair tell me it ain't so!!! lol
Oh hell no!......she was in the younger group in the last few years......store has since changed ownership again.
haha ya senior citizens arent my thing....unless theyre really rich.:Big Grin: