PDA

View Full Version : Pike thicker

VladimirR
09-11-2014, 01:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiuIwhoUSpo&list=UUqr_pyLRVk_zelkEx1rpwOA

TUNAVIC
09-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Cool video Vladi,you guys have a great looking fishing spot there,always nice to see what's going on in other parts of the world,I like that impromptu smoker. Thanks

Cya Tuna Vic

VladimirR
09-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Cool video Vladi,you guys have a great looking fishing spot there,always nice to see what's going on in other parts of the world,I like that impromptu smoker. Thanks

Cya Tuna Vic

Thank you!

DEVOREFLYER
09-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Another great video Vladimir. Beautiful scenery and great fishing adventures and it always looks like you have the area all to yourselves with no crowds. How far is that from the nearest town and how large is the towns population?

Thanks again for sharing.

VladimirR
09-11-2014, 09:44 AM
Another great video Vladimir. Beautiful scenery and great fishing adventures and it always looks like you have the area all to yourselves with no crowds. How far is that from the nearest town and how large is the towns population?

Thanks again for sharing.

From the nearest big city 240 km. Bad roads and mountain passes of 2,600 meters above sea level.

troutdog
09-11-2014, 10:20 AM
That was a fantastic video....cool upside down shot in the water on the release! Cool song ...thank you for sharing your adventure, AWESOME!!!!

TD

VladimirR
09-11-2014, 10:35 AM
That was a fantastic video....cool upside down shot in the water on the release! Cool song ...thank you for sharing your adventure, AWESOME!!!!

TD

Thanks!___:Smile:

fishmounter
09-11-2014, 06:41 PM
Great little video Vlad! Thanks. When my dad and I were in Alaska years ago, we took our boat way upriver in the Wood River/Tikchik Lakes area and "found" a small lake that was just loaded with hundreds of Northern Pike! We thought they were pieces of trees underwater, until they started following our lures! Caught so many, it got boring after a few hours!

VladimirR
09-11-2014, 07:59 PM
Great little video Vlad! Thanks. When my dad and I were in Alaska years ago, we took our boat way upriver in the Wood River/Tikchik Lakes area and "found" a small lake that was just loaded with hundreds of Northern Pike! We thought they were pieces of trees underwater, until they started following our lures! Caught so many, it got boring after a few hours!

I agree with you! When the fish is caught without stopping to get bored. In my video, I made ​​a montage of entrapment only fish, but there were moments when we were thrown with no result!