PDA

View Full Version : Micropterus salmoides

DarkShadow
10-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Di la despedida a la presa Barrett el último miércoles de la temporada.

La presa es un buen ejemplo de lo que puedo suceder cuando todos los peses son dejados ir. Mi deseo es que todas las presas del sur de california tengan las mismas reglas que tiene la presa Barrett.

Como pueden ver, las sonrisas demuestran cuanto me encanta pescar en esta lugar.

Buenos amigos, buena pesca...que mas puedes desear.

I said my 'goodbye' to Lake Barrett on the last Wednesday of the season.

The lake is a great example of what can happen if catch and release is enforced. My wish is to have all lakes in Southern California have the same regulations as Barrett.

As you can see from the smiles, I really enjoy fishing this place.

Good friends, good fishing...what more can you ask for?

eldo69
10-03-2007, 08:58 PM
nice bass

Fisher-of-Men
10-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Nice catch Darkshadow! I see that even if there is a full moon out; it doesn't slow you down a bit! :lol:

I hope there was no gas passed cause you're in an aweful spot! :rofl:

http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/barrettasspy9.jpg

Fisher-of-Men

one_leg
10-04-2007, 12:54 AM
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1849/barrettasspy9.jpg

Hey Shadowman, I forgot, which one are you again?...j/k

Nice bass fishes!!!

One_Leg

BakoBassin
10-04-2007, 06:54 AM
I know I've said it before, but those fish are looking a LOT better this year. I've never seen anything but skinny fish outa there.

DarkShadow
10-04-2007, 09:04 AM
I know I've said it before, but those fish are looking a LOT better this year. I've never seen anything but skinny fish outa there.

Bako,

Mother nature, with a bit of help from mankind, got the lake going again this year.

I remember the 'snakehead' type fish that were running rampant all over the lake, reminded me of our striper population up here.

A massive die off 2 years ago killed off some largemouth, and with the addition of forage from the City of San Diego (threadfin shad), the lake has definitely made a turn for the better.

sansou
10-04-2007, 09:08 AM
Very nice looking fish DS!

You need to move down to SD so you can fish it more regularly!! Ha ha!!

BakoBassin
10-04-2007, 09:17 AM

Bako,

Mother nature, with a bit of help from mankind, got the lake going again this year.

I remember the 'snakehead' type fish that were running rampant all over the lake, reminded me of our striper population up here.

A massive die off 2 years ago killed off some largemouth, and with the addition of forage from the City of San Diego (threadfin shad), the lake has definitely made a turn for the better.
Yeah, it actually looks like it's worth the money to fish there now. I woulda never forked out any cash to catch those skinny bass. Even if I caught a hundred a day.