PDA

View Full Version : Dove Opener

Joshua
09-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Went down to my regular spot near the Salton Sea. I was forced from my spot by trespassers. I told them that they were trespassing, Conveniently, they forgot that they spoke English. There were 23 people who were shooting illegally. I left and went to my backup spot. Got a limit but had to work a little harder than I prefer. My first 4 birds were white wing,. No Eurasian at all. Didn't see any. Limit is 15 this season. Nice to see the limit increase. I don't get out to often, so the increased limit allows me to shoot 5 more times. 15 birds=15 shots. I wish. I still miss easy shots and make much tougher shots. it is all fun.
I got word that DFG and the Sheriffs addressed the trespassers and cited several of them. Karma.

cutbait
09-04-2014, 05:07 PM
10 white wings

15 morning

Not 15 white wings.

I got into a fight with sheriffs involved with trespassers. They also barely spoke English. I guess property rights are only a big deal in USA.

A lot of, and I mean A lot of socal folk think they can just invade the countryside and hunt

Skyler
09-04-2014, 05:34 PM
I hunted Monday and Tuesday in Blythe. Limits both days, plus euros. Killed about 40 birds.