PDA

View Full Version : Need a couple Anglers..or maybe just one !

BULLDOGBOOGERS
09-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Sept 13th ....Last Chance Qualifier for the "King of the Cats" ...20.00 Buck buy in !!...fish till 2:00 in the morning..so they say. don't know 4 sure ! The old Bulldog ain't been out to the vine in years... if anyone wants to fish on the 13th give me a holler !! or pm....maybe you can show me a spot !! Got me a new boat....can't put it in Corona Lake....no water.....spend most of my time fishin at the Colorado River....For Flatheads....well anyway....anybody wan'ts to hang out Sept 13th....hell it's only 20:00 bones....what the heck !!.......we might just Qualify !! Scott Aka..Da Bulldogboogers :EyePop:

fisherman951
09-03-2014, 07:40 PM
i don't fish irvine often so really don't have any spots or info on the lake but if your still looking for a partner I'm interested. just let me know I'm located in riverside

troutdog
09-03-2014, 09:49 PM
WOW looked who popped up on FNN (although you may want to post this in the Vine section next time :LOL:), haven't seen you since Dana's Memorial tournament....see you at the scales, good luck!

TD

BULLDOGBOOGERS
09-04-2014, 03:55 AM
haven't seen you since Dana's Memorial tournament....see you at the scales, good luck!

TD That was my last time at the lake.....about four years ago. see ya on the 13th

Dsrt Tortise
10-03-2014, 01:32 PM
I just want to say that I love your new boat. I would like to see a few more pictures of it. We should get together at DVL this fall-winter. You know me by a different name but on this site I"m

Dsrt Tortise :Big Grin::Big Grin::Fishing Catch::Cold Fishing::Fishing Hole::Fishing Catch: