PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Bass Tracker Avalanche DC - $12K OBO

skatino
08-31-2014, 10:37 AM
2004 Tracker Avalance DC with Trailstar Trailer - $12,000 OBO
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS UPON REQUEST
I am the third owner of the boat, but she is in great shape. I have stored it in the garage the whole time I have had it. She has a 115 HP Optimax that runs phenomenal and sips gas. What is cool about this boat, is that she looks like a fiberglass boat, but is ALL ALUMINUM. I will try to describe everything, but I am sure I am missing some things. Any questions, please ask!

Boat Specifications
Outboard Motor - 115HP Mercury Optimax
Hull Material - Aluminum
Beam - 8'0"
Length - 18'2"
Dry Weight - 1370lbs
Fuel Capacity - 41 gallons
2 Large Livewells (couldn't find capacity, but they are HUGE)

Trailer Specifications:
2004 Trailstar Trailer
Swing away tongue
Surge Breaks
Newer tires with spare (all replaced around 2012)
Single Axle

I have done a lot of work to this boat, and there is a lot of extras included:
Recessed Trolling Motor Pedal
MinnKota Fortrex 80lb 24V Trolling Motor w/ US2
Humminbird 998C Fishfinders/GPS on the bow and dash. Both mounted on RAM mounts and include separate GPS pucks. Bow is wired in through the US2 on the Trolling Motor so there are no additional wires. Graphs are linked.
New carpet in 2012. Had some of the lids re-welded and did a Herculiner Coating underneath. Added gas struts to the front lids, cooks tackle organizers and custom tackle organizers.
Blinker style trim with additional for jackplate (not wired in).
Seat bench and walls were powder coated (as close as possible to match). I removed the second console for room, but I have the console and can reinstall it.
Phillips Boat Products Locker Bar
Reel Unique Custom Rod Racks on Port and Starboard capable of holding 28 rods. I think I have 20 in there now. Fit well and can fit 8 foot rods (a little tight but they fit). RODS NOT INCLUDED
Dual Battery Charger, and I will throw in the external single charger I use for the cranking battery. Batteries are Everstart (Wallmart) and less than a year old.

Also included
Currently installed PT175 buckets, but have oringal bench seat (can be installed)
Butt Seat and back seat with pedestals.
Extra Carpeting
Passenger Consonle (can be installed)

This boat is pretty awesome. I have run it up on the Delta and Havasu for FLW Rayovac Events and been running tournaments with it. I have won alot of money in this boat and I hate to let her go, but I have a new boat all lined up, and its time to move up to the big boys! I know she will make someone very happy. I am more than willing to take her out for a test drive, and I will gladly take her over to Last Chance to have the motor checked out for you (upon request).

HawgZWylde
08-31-2014, 10:48 AM
Ha, wow the last time I saw you was at Veil lake and I thought that boat was fiberglass. At that time I wondered when Tracker started making them. Sweet ride man. How are things going at FLW for you Steve? Haven't seen you post in awhile...

skatino
08-31-2014, 10:59 AM
Things have been pretty good. Havasu was a little tough for me, but the Delta was great to me. I am currently sitting 19th in the AOY race for the western division of the Rayovacs.

That tournament on Vail was super fun, I will never forget fishing with Sam, I think about him all the time and wonder where he is in this world right now! How have things been going for you?

As for posting, I have been a little quiet on here…but I need to get back to it.

HawgZWylde
08-31-2014, 12:32 PM
I'm doing great Steve thanks for asking. Still hitting DVL every week with occasional trips to Perris and Skinner. I loved taking part in that Vail event, it was truly an honor to be with those guys. I often think about them too, especially in today's volatile world. I wish the fishing was better that day, had some bites but no cigar for us, even after you gave us the bait you were using. I'll tell ya though, the take-off that morning felt more like a Barstow to Vegas bomb run than a Bass tourney. I think the best part was watching the looks on my guys faces when we blew over all the wake cross chop in my buddy Mike's BassCat. Here I got two of the toughest guys on the planet, Marines, and the look of shear fear with a giggle on their faces was priceless.

Congrats! 19th in a big series with lots of good sticks is great Steve, I wish you the best of luck! My buddy with the BassCat is heading up to the Delta next month for the West coast BassCat owners tourney. He fished it last year and was blown away by the vastness of the fishery, let alone the quality of the Bass he caught.

I haven't been posting much either. Kinda feel guilty about it. I know there's a lot of folks who don't get out much but when they do they appreciate the intel they get from here.

Good luck selling your boat and at the Rayovacs and hope to see you on the water around here soon. Hope they don't dry up first though...