PDA

View Full Version : Went out yesterday Thu

TED MILLS
08-29-2014, 08:05 AM
Hey, Well the holiday is coming to the lake, lots of boats and campers were starting to hit the water, the very large speed boats were out there yesterday three of them pulling skiers, camping areas are filling up also.
I saw a lot of fish on my screen yesterday, looks like it could be a good week end to go fishing.
I amfishing mostly for Blue Gill now, since I got a lot of ideas from you guys, thanks.

Ok get out there ,
Call Pete and sign up for a week end trip with him. He could really help you this week end.

See ya Ted

TED MILLS
08-29-2014, 09:06 AM
Hey, Well the holiday is coming to the lake, lots of boats and campers were starting to hit the water, the very large speed boats were out there yesterday three of them pulling skiers, camping areas are filling up also.
I saw a lot of fish on my screen yesterday, looks like it could be a good week end to go fishing.
I amfishing mostly for Blue Gill now, since I got a lot of ideas from you guys, thanks.

Ok get out there ,
Call Pete and sign up for a week end trip with him. He could really help you this week end.

See ya Ted

Go ahead Pete say something about this post of mine
TED

TED MILLS
08-29-2014, 09:14 AM
And Pete this I mean in a good way, my Son Has his own advertising business, put things on Tv , Marazine, and most of all Internet, he will come out take pictures etc etc and advertise, he did wonders for Lake Almanor small business up north.

Sound Ideas Santa Roasa Ca, his name is Don Mills He is on the Internet

Pete Marino
08-29-2014, 12:23 PM
Youre funny Ted..Thanks for the heads up .. Im good though..

Im actually off for the next 13 days...

Perris will be a mad house this weekend because its the last big weekend of the summer... Things will settle down on tues though..

Pete

TED MILLS
08-29-2014, 12:54 PM
Ok have fun

mn1500
08-29-2014, 05:04 PM
Is there any good shore fishing at Perris? if so where?
Thanks,