PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Pete

alfanna
08-27-2014, 02:51 PM
Pete thank you for responding to my post yesterday. I took your advice and hit Perris for the first time this year. I've been primarily hitting Diamond Valley. I did very well, fishing from 6-10. Landed 23 with the biggest going for just over 4lbs. Thanks again, I'm going again tomorrow.

Fnguyen5992
08-27-2014, 04:38 PM
Pete thank you for responding to my post yesterday. I took your advice and hit Perris for the first time this year. I've been primarily hitting Diamond Valley. I did very well, fishing from 6-10. Landed 23 with the biggest going for just over 4lbs. Thanks again, I'm going again tomorrow.

Hey buddie I don't go to perris that much what's a good bait to use so I could score some LMB?

Pete Marino
08-27-2014, 05:08 PM
Alfana... your welcome... coinsidently I was there today and I didn't do very well... I zigged when I should have zagged... I tried a new area to start and they weren't there so I went back to my spot and caught the tail end of the bite then I had to play catch up all day...only ended with 9-10 bass.. on top of that I lost a 6 lber...uggggg.... hahaha not my day!

good job out there!!

Ill be back tomorrow...were you in a boat or a float tube?

Pete

alfanna
08-27-2014, 05:24 PM
I was in the Nitro 911. I saw you head the opposite way I did when we launched. You may have seen me switching my batteries at the ramp...lol. I just assumed it charged overnight, but discovered my 5 year old unplugged the cord. Thank god I carry an extra battery. I did pretty well on a reaction bait for approximately 1hr. I then switched to plastics. I'll be back out the next two days. Thanks again

JV
08-28-2014, 09:23 AM
We were out there too & thought it was pretty tough. Buddy got 3 @ 2.5-3 lbs. I only got 1, but it was 5.5. We actually do better at DV although the quality isn't as good. Guess we don't fish Perris enough to know what we're doing.

Tuforeel
10-15-2014, 07:47 PM
Pete gives great advice...couple years ago in january he posted about a good bite, i went out and stuck a 9.2.

Pete Marino
10-15-2014, 08:35 PM
that's what I like to hear Tuforeel..

Pete