PDA

View Full Version : Davey's Locker Freelance tickets

fishtales
08-26-2014, 07:11 PM
I have 2 tickets for the Freelance out of Davey's Locker. One was given to me by the owner, Donnie Brockman in 2003 when I went to the meeting in Santa Barbara (an all day affair) to fight the MPLA's. The 2nd ticket I won last year at the OC Fair where Davey's had a booth.

They are both for 3/4 day trips. The one that Donnie gave me can be used anytime. The other ticket is not good for Holidays.

I am asking $30 for the ticket I won and $32 for the one given to me by Donnie. I have waited for fishing to get hot and now I can't go because of school, in fact, I'm swamped with homework. The face value on these tickets is $71 each.

Fishtales

DockRat
08-26-2014, 08:17 PM
What city are you in ?
Only 19 anglers today.

DATE: Tuesday, August 26th, 2014
BOAT: Freelance THE CATCH
TYPE OF TRIP 3/4 Day 34 Yellowfin Tuna 3 Dorado
# OF ANGLERS 19
AREA FISHED Offshore

jmp_fishinn
08-26-2014, 10:42 PM
interested! Pm'd!

fishtales
08-27-2014, 03:45 PM
West Anaheim. I'll pm you my cell phone #.

fishtales
08-27-2014, 05:09 PM
Just to let everyone know, number 1, you are welcome to check my ebay feedback which is 100% in case you are concerned about my honesty (let's be frank, you really are taking a risk since you don't know me).

Number 2, I called the landing because I was going to use one of these tickets or maybe both. Unfortunately, I am now going to school and I'm up to my ears in homework. I talked with Josh who is the landing manager. I explained that Donnie had given me a ticket and that I had won another ticket. The value of this ticket is $71. If you decide to hop on an extended 3/4 day for yellowfin tuna, yellowtail, dorado, it will cost you the difference between the $71 and the total cost of the trip. You will be saving around $40 on this trip. Not bad.