PDA

View Full Version : Portable Fishfinder/GPS Lowrance Mark 4 Hdi (for sale)

TopwaterAction
08-17-2014, 12:26 PM
Lowrance Mark 4 hdi (hybrid dual imaging) fishfinder/gps combo (broadband and downscan finder, with gps). 83/200khz (broadband) and 455/800khz (downscan) transducer.
Sully portable transducer bracket (adjustable to fit boats with 15-20 inch transom)
Rechargeable 12v battery and charger
32g micro sdhc card (sandisk ultra class 10) for recording sonar etc.
5 gallon bucket with custom pine insert for securely holding battery and fishfinder display . Also transducer and bracket fit in bucket so that all you need is one hand to carry the setup to the (rental) boat. Whole setup is like new, and only used once on the rental boat at lake skinner and twice at dvl on the red lund rental boat.

Reason for selling it is because I always used to fish rental boats with my buddy (finally I decided to buy a fishfinder so we could mark spots and see what was going on in the water) but he got a boat shortly after I put this fishfinder setup together. I haven't fished out of a rental boat since. My loss is your gain. Have the box and paperwork that came with the fishfinder. The Mark 4 hdi combo (retail $229) is a 2014 model and has all the features as the elite series except it is not a color display.

Cost me around $400 for everything.
Selling for $220

TopwaterAction
11-15-2014, 12:21 AM
Edited post, $220