PDA

View Full Version : Last Thu at Perris

TED MILLS
08-16-2014, 06:36 AM
Well it was a beautiful day there, hot but beautiful, if nothing else I am getting a good tan, next week I am going to put some hooks on the line, they just swim thru my loop in the line.
Lots of campers out there now, it is good seeing people enjoy that kind of fun, use to camp a lot in younger days in the Luguna mountain range behind San Diego off of old state 80 in the hunter camps, all alone there most all the time .

See yA
TED

BillyBass
08-16-2014, 06:53 AM
Ted,
Out there Thursday afternoon. Got on the lake about 3pm fished till 6:30. Out in 26-32' of water off the fishing dock. Kind of a triangle point from to buoy off the dock and the one to the east. Caught 2 and lost a good head shaker. DS the Orange Crusher. Good luck out there.

TED MILLS
08-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Billy Bass good catch, I have never fished there , may go out again Monday

TED

castle
08-16-2014, 08:11 PM
Hows the bite on the bgs ted?

Misfitdog
08-17-2014, 09:12 AM
Well Glad you got out Thursday , I was out myself and it seemed the little guys wanted to play .. one thing to note is that whats up with all he bullheads swimming around sail cove and just hanging out on your fins ? they where like all over me that day

WES

TED MILLS
08-17-2014, 11:16 AM
Misfitdog, Bullheads that is a word I have not heard since I was thirteen fishing the San Francisco bay on the Muni Pier, at Aquatic park, I lived three blocks from the bay and Fishersman warf, Bullhead were like catfish and salt water fish with horns, and did they sting, we would throw them to the seaguls.
There were lots of prim being chased into the three inch water near the reeds on Thu as I was coming in .

Castle BGS Please explain bgs I do not understand

I will be at Sail cove tomorrow morning, do not figure to catch something but will still enjoy it

fisherman951
08-17-2014, 02:39 PM
BGS im assuming he means blue gills maybe??

castle
08-18-2014, 02:20 AM
Yes, bluegills.

TED MILLS
08-18-2014, 05:24 AM
Oh never fished for them

castle
08-18-2014, 04:56 PM
Ive heard that story soooo many times Ted, common,you know how big they can reach.3 lbs was common there back in the day.Mid 90s i think That lake is notoriosly famous for them.

fisherman951
08-18-2014, 06:05 PM
Oh never fished for them

with all due respect what do you fish for?? every report i see from you, you never catch anything or just talk about the weather…. and before you say i don't post anything well i havnt had time to go fishing. So i rely on peoples ACTUAL FISHING reports to get me by for now

TED MILLS
08-19-2014, 07:10 AM
No honest never fished for them, I have a very small pole I could rig for them, do you fish swhallow water for them, and would power bait be good, I read crickets being used. how about live worms , thanks

TED MILLS
08-19-2014, 07:17 AM
I just looked them up, ok have that small pole , have little hooks, will buy a bobber at WallMart, ok I will give it a go

thanks

TED MILLS
08-19-2014, 08:10 AM
Fisherman951 really anything that will bite, it is not me, send the fish an e-mail, I love Trout fishing but the Bass catch them I have heard, I fish for Bass , and once in a while catch one, I am very patient, I am out to fish but nature generally gets the best of me, before I move down here in Southern Ca six years ago, I fished a lot an aful lot for Trout and never ever got skunked, I fished Shasta Lake and Wiskey town lake three times a week, with my four pals,I fished way back where most people never come around because of the bears, brown bears and one black bear, it took time but they finally would lay five or eight feet from me, and the cubs would chase each other, little dust balls they were , running across the top of my western boots.
The deer would come close and just watch me, not when the bears were around. Bears kill and eat them

Ted

TED MILLS
08-19-2014, 11:39 AM
FISHERMAN951

OK IT IS ONE , I WENT OUT IN THE GARAGE AND FOUND MY JEBCO 4018 5 FOOT MEDIUM ACTION AND MY JEBCO 202 LIGHT WEIGHT I LIKE NEW CONDITION , AND IT IS HUNGRY FOR BLUE GILL, SO STEP ASIDE SUNNY THEY IS A NEW ACTION PACKED VETERAN TYPE PERSON, A NEW KING OF THE HILL HERE AND YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BLUE GILL AGAIN, WATCH MY SMOKE PARDE,

PS. Can there be any in Sail Cove,

TED MILLS
08-19-2014, 01:07 PM
with all due respect what do you fish for?? every report i see from you, you never catch anything or just talk about the weather…. and before you say i don't post anything well i havnt had time to go fishing. So i rely on peoples ACTUAL FISHING reports to get me by for now

Ok Fisherman951 Since you are tired of my not catching fish reports I will start lieing just for you , so I am ACTUAL FISHING right not and caught a five lb Bass in my living room.I am sorry you have to work every day
Ted

old pudd fisher
08-19-2014, 06:12 PM
Perris has some nice Gills Ted and are so fun to catch and tasty to eat. If you use super ultralite gear it feels like you are hooked on to a big Salmon or something, so fun hope you give it a go.

crappiemike
08-19-2014, 06:41 PM
Hey Ted can I buy you a beer?????? LOL.......

Cm

fisherman951
08-19-2014, 07:43 PM
Ok Fisherman951 Since you are tired of my not catching fish reports I will start lieing just for you , so I am ACTUAL FISHING right not and caught a five lb Bass in my living room.I am sorry you have to work every day
Ted

wtf don't get ur grandpa pantys in a bunch now. i was just saying plz keep ur sacasm to a minimum as we don't need ur entertainment

fisherman951
08-19-2014, 07:48 PM
Ted

BTW i don't need ur sympathy, I am a proud father of 2 and have a loving wife and take great pride in working to give them everything they need. My family comes first and then fishing my time will come when i get to go out on the water

TED MILLS
08-20-2014, 07:48 AM
951 You are a very sad case.

I do not need this ,enjoy yourself

BYE

Misfitdog
08-20-2014, 08:36 AM
now now Guys , no slap fighting on the Forums .. btw I like Teds reports , sometimes I just go to the lake and read and watch nature . its just good to be able to enjoy the great outdoors !

WES

TED MILLS
08-20-2014, 01:08 PM
Gram pa pannies in a wad I never heard that one , myself I wear Navy issue boxers, need the room.
Thank you for the kind words

Ted

TED MILLS
08-20-2014, 01:13 PM
old pudd, like I said I have never fished for one but I got my gear together and for the last two hours I was in the back yard digging for worms, none in the front but in the back near the two Air Conditiones in that area I found ninteen, I will dig more back there tomorrow, I am weeding as I do, Ted

TED MILLS
08-20-2014, 01:24 PM
CM thank you for the offer but one drop in thirty six years, new wife, but a double coke would do, my drinking never bothered me it just made my happy ,
thank you very much for the offer

TED