PDA

View Full Version : DO-IT Molds/Football/Gama Hooks/Jig rattles/Weedguards

basscatt
08-16-2014, 01:32 AM
DO-IT Molds/Football/Gama Hooks/Jig rattles/Weedguards
Well I thought I had most of this stuff sold but not all to someone who was going to pick it up local. I gave them plenty of time and then they had to back out of deal. Oh well I guess that is the way it goes so here I am again. Everything listed I am willing to ship and everything listed includes shipping but may have to be combined to make it worth shipping. Just let me know what you want and I will let you know if I will ship separate.

Only the molds listed below are for sale the rest of the molds in pics have been sold, yes paid with Paypal they will not be listed again.

Used DO-IT Molds lot $25.00 each shipped when you buy a minimum of 2 molds or add a Gamakatsu or Eagle Claw/Mustad Hook lot that goes with the DO-IT Mold. I may be able to work with you on the Eagle Claw/ Mustad hooks lot if you do not want everything in the lot just let me know what hooks you want. I will not separate the Gamakatsu hook lot sorry. If you buy all 3 DO-IT Molds I will drop the price to $70.00 to your door. I will not ship outside of the USA sorry. The first person to post, PM, or email “I will take it” is the one who gets it not the first person who is able to paypal me. I always check the time before I do anything to be fair. My email is trentgreer@att.net or trentgreer@gmail.com you can send me a PM or post and hopefully I will see it but I always check my emails first.
Used DO-IT Molds
Ø Minnow Head JM-7-A 1/48 Thru 3/8
Ø Weedless Football Jig FBW-4-AF 1/4 thru 3/4
Ø Arky Style Jig ARK-3-AY ¼ Thru ½

The Gamakatsu hooks work in the ARKIE DO-IT Mold not the Football Head Jig Mold

Ø My price for Gamakatsu hooks is only $.27 per hook. The 3/0 jig hooks runs 52.50 100 pack while the most expensive are the 4/0 jig hooks run 55.64 per 100 pack on Gamakatsu site.

Ø Gamakatsu 4/0 jig hook 60 Degree model 29114 quantity 106

Ø Gamakatsu 3/0 jig hook 60 Degree model 29113 quantity 190

296 Gamakatsu Jig Hooks x .27 =$79.92 Shipped

Other 60 Degree Hooks For Arky Style JigMold

Ø Eagle Claw 3/0 model 530 Flipping Jigs 85 = $3.00 I will only sell these with another purchase worthy of shipping Pending Payment to Memory Maker

90 Degree Hooks
All The hooks 3/0 and Bigger work in the Weedless Football while 3/0 and under work in the Minnow Head Jig/Darthead Mold

Ø Eagle Claw 4/0 model 570M 90 Degree Bronze Aberdeen 1000 pack +231= 1250 hooks =$27.00 shipped. These are not the new Laser Sharp Pending to MM

Ø Mustad Jig Hook/Minnow Head 90 Degree 32760 now Mustad 32760-BR not ultra point 3/0 1000 pack = $22.00 shipped. Will also work in the Minnow Head Mold Pending to MM

Ø Eagle Claw 3/0 model 570 +99 =$4.00 when you combine shipping Pending to MM

Ø These smaller Eagle Claw 570 hooks are for the darthead mold, the very small hooks only fit the Minnow Head JM-7-A 1/48 Thru 3/8 Eagle Claw model 570 2/0 =100, Eagle Claw size 2 model 570 = 100, Eagle Claw size 1 model 570 = 100, Eagle Claw model 570 size 4 = 100, Eagle Claw size 6 model 570 100. The total for the smaller dart head hooks is $15.00 when combined with another lot because of shippinPending Payment to Memory Maker.

Ø Total of all Eagle Claw & Mustad, Jig & Darthead Hooks if bought in one lot comes to $71.00 shipped to your door that is a steal of a deal. That includes the Eagle Claw 60 Degree Flipping hooks. Pending payment to Memory Maker

Trailer hook lot $10.00 when you combine shipping pending payment to Memory maker
Ø Forged, nickel plated, O'Shaughnessy Spinner & Trailer Hook 100x2 packs =200 Eagle Claw #6X253M Sz 4/0 packs looks to be full but may be missing a few not laser sharp $
Ø Forged, nickel plated, O'Shaughnessy Spinner & Trailer Hook 100 Eagle Claw #6X253L Sz 3/0 looks to be full but may be missing a few not laser sharp
Ø Forged, nickel plated, O'Shaughnessy Spinner & Trailer Hook 100 Eagle Claw #6X254J Sz 1/0 not laser sharp. I am not sure how many but I am guessing 70 but I am giving them away free to whoever buys the trailer hook lot.

Ø Jig Rattles: I have 197 Skirt Collar Rattles and 100 Rattle skirt rattles for $25.00 when you combine shipping. Here is a post below of these exact rattles and they are loud to say the least. Just check out their bulk prices and see that you are getting a great deal. Pending payment to Memory Maker
Skirt Collar Rattles, Add rattles to fishing lure skirts
Rattle Collars, make your own fishing lure skirts with rattles

Everything below will not be sold separately you will have to combine shipping with other items sorry.

Ø Weed Guards 1/8 385=$10.00 Pending payment to Memory Maker
Ø Vice for tying Jigs $5.00 pick the one you want in picture

Ø The Skirt Factory $10.00
The Skirt Factory

Local pickup only in Modesto Ca. as shipping would be too expensive

Ø Used Lee Production Pot IV Infinite heat control with extra height 4” and Used Powder Paint Fluid Bed $65.00 for both. The fluid bed looks like the same maker as this one but I am not sure if it is.
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x436/basscattrent/Tackle%20for%20Sale%20G/001_zpsc7600289.jpg
Powder Paint Fluid Bed FB-3, powder painting tool

Ø I also have two Lee Plastic pouring pots I will sell for $35.00 each or both for $65.00
Ø And I have a burner for $10.00

I also have MF-Manufacturing plastic powder that I will be selling later with a bunch of Polyester Glitter that I am now willing to ship as long as it is in the USA.

basscatt
08-16-2014, 04:36 PM
DO-IT Molds Arky Head & Minnow Head Jig Gamakatsu Hooks for Arky Head Mold

Well I thought I had most of this stuff sold but not all to someone who was going to pick it up local. I gave them plenty of time and then they had to back out of deal. Oh well I guess that is the way it goes so here I am again. Everything listed I am willing to ship and everything listed includes shipping but may have to be combined to make it worth shipping. Just let me know what you want and I will let you know if I will ship separate.

Used DO-IT Molds lot $25.00 each shipped when you buy a minimum of 2 molds or add the Gamakatsu lot that goes with the DO-IT Mold. I will not separate the Gamakatsu hook lot sorry. If you buy 2 DO-IT Molds I will drop the price to $47.50 to your door. I will not ship outside of the USA sorry. The first person to post, PM, or email “I will take it” is the one who gets it not the first person who is able to paypal me. I always check the time before I do anything to be fair. My email is trentgreer@att.net or trentgreer@gmail.com you can send me a PM or post and hopefully I will see it but I always check my emails first.

These are the last of the DO-IT Molds
Used DO-IT Molds

The Gamakatsu hooks work in the Arky DO-IT Mold not the Weedless Football Head Jig Mold

Ø My price for Gamakatsu hooks is only $.27 per hook. The 3/0 jig hooks runs 52.50 100 pack while the most expensive are the 4/0 jig hooks run 55.64 per 100 pack on Gamakatsu site.

296 Gamakatsu Jig Hooks x .27 =$79.92 Shipped

Everything below will not be sold separately you will have to combine shipping with molds or Gamakatsu Hook Lot sorry .

Ø Vice for tying Jigs $5.00 pick the one you want in picture below click on picture to see full pic
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x436/basscattrent/Tackle%20for%20Sale%20G/022_zps6bda3c22.jpg (http://s1181.photobucket.com/user/basscattrent/media/Tackle%20for%20Sale%20G/022_zps6bda3c22.jpg.html)

Ø The Skirt Factory $10.00
http://lurepartsonline.com/Online-Store/Skirt-Making-Tools/The-Skirt-Factory.html

Local pickup only in Modesto Ca. as shipping would be too expensive this pic is for local eyes only below this line. Make me a decent offer on the Two Lee Pouring pots, 1 Lee Production Pot IV, burner and the Powder Paint Fluid Bed. Click on picture to get full picture
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x436/basscattrent/Tackle%20for%20Sale%20G/001_zpsc7600289.jpg (http://s1181.photobucket.com/user/basscattrent/media/Tackle%20for%20Sale%20G/001_zpsc7600289.jpg.html)

Ø Used Lee Production Pot IV Infinite heat control with extra height 4” and Used Powder Paint Fluid Bed $65.00 for both. The fluid bed looks like the same maker as this one but I am not sure if it is.
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x436/basscattrent/Tackle%20for%20Sale%20G/001_zpsc7600289.jpg
Powder Paint Fluid Bed FB-3, powder painting tool

Ø I also have two Lee Plastic pouring pots I will sell for $35.00 each or both for $65.00
Ø And I have a burner for $10.00

I also have MF-Manufacturing plastic powder that I will be selling later with a bunch of Polyester Glitter that I am now willing to ship as long as it is in the USA.

basscatt
08-17-2014, 01:45 AM
Price drop On DO-IT Molds and Gamakatsu hooks.

DO-IT Molds/Arky Style Jig/Minnow or Darthead/Gama Hooks lot

Only the molds listed below are for sale the rest of the molds in pics have been sold, yes paid with Paypal they will not be listed again.

Used DO-IT Molds lot $23.00 each shipped when you buy a minimum of 2 molds or add a Gamakatsu . I will not separate the Gamakatsu hook lot sorry. If you buy 2 DO-IT Molds I will drop the price to $45.00 to your door. I will not ship outside of the USA sorry. The first person to post, PM, or email “I will take it” is the one who gets it not the first person who is able to paypal me. I always check the time before I do anything to be fair. My email is trentgreer@att.net or trentgreer@gmail.com you can send me a PM or post and hopefully I will see it but I always check my emails first.

Used DO-IT Molds

The Gamakatsu hooks below work in the DO-IT Arky Style Jig mold

Ø My price for Gamakatsu hooks is only $.26 per hook. The 3/0 jig hooks runs 52.50 100 pack while the most expensive are the 4/0 jig hooks run 55.64 per 100 pack on Gamakatsu site.

296 Gamakatsu Jig Hooks x .26=76.96 Shipped

Everything below will not be sold separately you will have to combine shipping with other items sorry.

Ø Vice for tying Jigs $5.00 pick the one you want in picture

Ø The Skirt Factory $9.00
The Skirt Factory

Local pickup only in Modesto Ca. as shipping would be too expensive this pic below is for local eyes only

Ø Used Lee Production Pot IV Infinite heat control with extra height 4” and Used Powder Paint Fluid Bed $65.00 for both. The fluid bed looks like the same

basscatt
08-17-2014, 04:52 PM
Posted new prices Gamakatsu hook lot $.25x296=74.00 Molds have been dropped to $22.00 for one D0-It Mold when shipped with Gamakatsu hooks or $42.00 for both DO-IT Molds to your door. Gamakatsu hooks work with the Arky Style Jig.

basscatt
08-17-2014, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the fast payment :big grin: James I will send out Priority on Monday

Please delete thank you.