PDA

View Full Version : Slow for me

TED MILLS
08-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Hi I went out today , it was a really nice day out there on the water, no water skiers , only three small boats in their assigned places, but I saw no action, the birds were not even lucky, water temp was seventy eight and no wind, for sail cove not to have wind well that is something.
I will try one more time this week, their were two men on the bank talking about Obama, well I moved to a different spot.

Have fun on the water .

Ted

Misfitdog
08-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Hi I went out today , it was a really nice day out there on the water, no water skiers , only three small boats in their assigned places, but I saw no action, the birds were not even lucky, water temp was seventy eight and no wind, for sail cove not to have wind well that is something.
I will try one more time this week, their were two men on the bank talking about Obama, well I moved to a different spot.

Have fun on the water .

Ted

No wonder the fish where not Biting !!! Ted always nice to see your reports , I am Aiming to be out on the water Friday in that Location ... I may pass you in the Tube .. I was out yesterday morning and we had no luck over on Bernasconi . the Weather was Beautiful though , light fog on the water , overcast and low clouds on the mountains was an amazing sight to see .. Well anything is better then my backyard !

WES

Pete Marino
08-06-2014, 09:42 AM
Ive been getting about 13-19 fish a trip the last week and a half.. The bite is about to explode.. Its been a grind for sure because the up and down weather and also the bass are eating the shad fry and they are only an inch long... The deep bite is by far most consistant for better fish though...although I lost one over 10lbs yesterday..

Pete

Baja1ab
08-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Ive been getting about 13-19 fish a trip the last week and a half.. The bite is about to explode.. Its been a grind for sure because the up and down weather and also the bass are eating the shad fry and they are only an inch long... The deep bite is by far most consistant for better fish though...although I lost one over 10lbs yesterday..

Pete

Pete - Can you please msg me the details/cost on guide services at Perris or DVL. Thanks! :Beer Toast:

Pete Marino
08-06-2014, 11:07 AM
PM sent...

Hey Ted...have you been fishing deep??

Pete