PDA

View Full Version : Perris Tubing 7/27

Vies
07-27-2014, 01:19 PM
Got to the lake around 5:30am for a quicky sesh before reality kicks in again tomorrow...

Weapons: Cheapo Yellow Eagle claw rods and reels. lightining rod with daiwa spinning reels.

Ammunition: Savage trout vs Livingston lure (red lights electronic) vs Roboworms.

Conclusion: 1 kill on the roboworms..... i'm really surprised the Livingston lure didn't even get a bite.

Beat the skunk.. not too bad for 2 hours of fishing.

DFG: checked out my car and giving out tickets... luckily i like to make sure i pay my entrance.. So please guys lets pay the entrance fee.. beats eating that ticket fee!!

Fish on!!

fishmounter
07-27-2014, 07:02 PM
Nice! How was the hike back up to the Bernasconi parking lot? Pretty bad in this heat, I'm sure.

Tom
07-29-2014, 03:08 PM
how soon before they close Bernasconi before the the dam repairs start?

Vies
07-30-2014, 10:28 PM
Nice! How was the hike back up to the Bernasconi parking lot? Pretty bad in this heat, I'm sure.

It wasn't bad actually, i headed out early before i got caught in the scorching heat @fishmounter

Vies
07-30-2014, 10:29 PM
honestly I'm not too sure, water levels are pretty low so i am assuming they should start in August. ill look into it.

TED MILLS
08-02-2014, 10:53 AM
Hello nice posts, I went out the other day from Sail Cove, I just really love that spot so I bought it in my mind, when I am home I cannot wait to get back, if I go out in the garage and see my float tube just sitting there I have to take her out, now if I pick up a pole that is it, my mind said donot even look at the weather report, if nothing else and I have not recieved a BUMP I
know it is better than trying to get a BUMP at home.
Some times out there I just put the pole up and act like the kid I am and travel around beyond the Bueys, any way I caught nothing, saw some on the screen but they did not want to hit my bait.
I will wait and maybe hit it there Monday

se ya