Enough of this BS Lethal Injections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfsMMVgIToA

DEVOREFLYER
07-25-2014, 07:11 AM
Choot um Choot um!!!!!!!!!!!!

trail blazer
07-25-2014, 07:34 AM
This one could get GOODDDDDDD!! LOL,

Actually its a shame that were so stupid <in general> to think that the death penalty should be humane ,,,The main focus SHOULD be punishment,,,,I Second,,,,,,. FIRING SQUAD,,,,,,,,

Why do we spend millions of dollars to figure out how to kill someone with dignity,,,,,,,?"

Only people who can really and truly LIE to themselves think like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
07-25-2014, 07:35 AM
Choot um Choot um!!!!!!!!!!!!

Short but sweet,,,,,,,,,,,,you go devo!

TRAIL BLAZER

DEVOREFLYER
07-25-2014, 08:04 AM
QUOTE:
You'll get a fair trial followed by a first class hanging.
Judge Roy Bean

HawgZWylde
07-25-2014, 08:11 AM
Lol, I wonder if that thing is self cleaning?

But I say bring back Ol' Sparky and let em "ride the lightning". Heck nowadays it could even be solar powered so it wouldn't cost anything and there wouldn't be any mess to clean up...

DEVOREFLYER
07-25-2014, 08:34 AM
Lol, I wonder if that thing is self cleaning?

But I say bring back Ol' Sparky and let em "ride the lightning". Heck nowadays it could even be solar powered so it wouldn't cost anything and there wouldn't be any mess to clean up...

Oh I gotta tell ya when someone is electrocuted there is a mess to clean up. All bodily functions are lost if you get the picture.

Had a LEO friend years ago that went to the Police Olympics in Florida and bought a shirt from a Sheriff Association booth with the proceeds going to a widows and orphans fund. He gave me the shirt, it had a picture of "Old Sparky" on the front with the words "How do you like your justice REGULAR or EXTRA CRISPY". Wish I still had that shirt to wear.

HawgZWylde
07-25-2014, 09:10 AM
Oh I gotta tell ya when someone is electrocuted there is a mess to clean up. All bodily functions are lost if you get the picture.

Had a LEO friend years ago that went to the Police Olympics in Florida and bought a shirt from a Sheriff Association booth with the proceeds going to a widows and orphans fund. He gave me the shirt, it had a picture of "Old Sparky" on the front with the words "How do you like your justice REGULAR or EXTRA CRISPY". Wish I still had that shirt to wear.

Ok you're right, there would need to be a plastic jumpsuit to wear like the cheap rain-suits you can buy at Wally world for a buck or two...

etucker1959
07-25-2014, 12:55 PM
This one could get GOODDDDDDD!! LOL,

Actually its a shame that were so stupid <in general> to think that the death penalty should be humane ,,,The main focus SHOULD be punishment,,,,I Second,,,,,,. FIRING SQUAD,,,,,,,,

Why do we spend millions of dollars to figure out how to kill someone with dignity,,,,,,,?"

Only people who can really and truly LIE to themselves think like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER
First and for most I always favored a good hanging!!!!!!!! What I do find surprising because there is so many Constitutional lawyers on this board. lol No one brought up what our Constitution said on this matter, " There shall be no cruel and unusual punishments carried out by the state." Well you can make up your own interpretation of what that statement means about how an execution should be handled. So if it was important enough to be put in our Constitution by our fore fathers they wanted it to be done with dignity.

HawgZWylde
07-25-2014, 01:51 PM
First and for most I always favored a good hanging!!!!!!!! What I do find surprising because their is so many Constitutional lawyers on this board. No one brought up what out Constitution said on this matter, " There shall be no cruel and unusual punishments carried out by the state." Well you can make up your own interpretation of what that statement means about how a execution should be handled. So if was important enough to be put in our Constitution our fore fathers wanted it to be done with dignity.

They shot them or they hung them...

DEVOREFLYER
07-25-2014, 01:52 PM
First and for most I always favored a good hanging!!!!!!!! What I do find surprising because their is so many Constitutional lawyers on this board. No one brought up what out Constitution said on this matter, " There shall be no cruel and unusual punishments carried out by the state." Well you can make up your own interpretation of what that statement means about how a execution should be handled. So if was important enough to be put in our Constitution our fore fathers wanted it to be done with dignity.

Death by firing squad is often regarded as a soldier's death rather than a criminal's death, and therefore more noble and with dignity. Hanging was used as the preferred method for criminals.

I always thought we should apply my Native Ancestors method of staking their nude body over an active ant hill to the worst of the worst criminals.

In the case of those criminals such as Major Hassan (Ft. Hood shooter), the Boston bomber and others that there is absolutely no evidence of their innocence that they should be put to death immediately after they are found guilty. No need to wait 20 years and unlimited appeal in those cases. Just Choot Um Choot Um.

etucker1959
07-25-2014, 02:01 PM
They shot them or they hung them...

I know, but they didn't want to say traitors should be hung, drawn and quartered like they did in the old days. How about being burned to death??? Not a very nice way to be executed!!!!! Or my favorite, being stoned to death that's got to hurt!!!!!!

DarkShadow
07-25-2014, 02:04 PM
I know, but they didn't want say traitors to be hung, drawn and quartered like they did in the old days. How about being burned to death??? Not a very nice way to be executed!!!!! Or my favorite, being stoned to death. That's got to hurt!!!!!!

I think we should bring back quartering. That'll show 'em.

HawgZWylde
07-25-2014, 03:40 PM
I know, but they didn't want to say traitors should be hung, drawn and quartered like they did in the old days. How about being burned to death??? Not a very nice way to be executed!!!!! Or my favorite, being stoned to death that's got to hurt!!!!!!

Be honest with you I thought the French had it right with the Guillotine...

old pudd fisher
07-25-2014, 08:25 PM
45 ACP to the side of the head, fast and easy with no pain and only cost about 40 cents.

Dr. MindBendo
07-25-2014, 10:36 PM
I think pay per view executions would be a brilliant idea.

trail blazer
07-26-2014, 06:21 AM
First and for most I always favored a good hanging!!!!!!!! What I do find surprising because there is so many Constitutional lawyers on this board. lol No one brought up what our Constitution said on this matter, " There shall be no cruel and unusual punishments carried out by the state." Well you can make up your own interpretation of what that statement means about how an execution should be handled. So if it was important enough to be put in our Constitution by our fore fathers they wanted it to be done with dignity.

Exactly why a fireing squad is perfect!,,,,,,,,,,,,always has been,,,,,always will,,,,,,,,,,not one way has ever been invented to execute someone that is quicker,,,,,,,,,,,11 out of the 12 bullets into the heart,,one blank to complete the mandatory 12 rifles,,,,DONE!,,,,,,,,

That and hanging was the NORM by the very people who wrote the constitution.

IN GOD WE TRUST

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment. Ratified 12/15/1791.
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual
punishments inflicted.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

I say,,,,,,,,,,,that your adding the word DIGNITY to the deal,,,,,,,,,,they didn't say nothing abought dignity,,,,,,

or if it does please show it to me,,,,,,,,

Got news for everybody,,,,,there can be no DIGNITY in capitol punishment.

Dignity is for those who do NOT commit premeditaded murder OR commit treason against out country.

once again,,,,,,,,,,our forefathere said NO CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT ,

Didn't say NOTHING about dignity ,,,,

The thumbsucking limp wristed blue tie,s preach dignity around capitol punishment,,

STUPID! IMO

TRAIL BLAZER

DEVOREFLYER
07-26-2014, 08:14 AM
Heck lock um in a room with da Quagga and they will be screamin' for a razor blade to slit their wrist's.

etucker1959
07-26-2014, 08:18 AM
Exactly why a fireing squad is perfect!,,,,,,,,,,,,always has been,,,,,always will,,,,,,,,,,not one way has ever been invented to execute someone that is quicker,,,,,,,,,,,11 out of the 12 bullets into the heart,,one blank to complete the mandatory 12 rifles,,,,DONE!,,,,,,,,

That and hanging was the NORM by the very people who wrote the constitution.

IN GOD WE TRUST

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment. Ratified 12/15/1791.
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual
punishments inflicted.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

I say,,,,,,,,,,,that your adding the word DIGNITY to the deal,,,,,,,,,,they didn't say nothing abought dignity,,,,,,

or if it does please show it to me,,,,,,,,

Got news for everybody,,,,,there can be no DIGNITY in capitol punishment.

Dignity is for those who do NOT commit premeditaded murder OR commit treason against out country.

once again,,,,,,,,,,our forefathere said NO CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT ,

Didn't say NOTHING about dignity ,,,,

The thumbsucking limp wristed blue tie,s preach dignity around capitol punishment,,

STUPID! IMO

TRAIL BLAZER

You're right TRAIL BLAZER the word Dignity is not in there!!!!!! I just used my interpretation of what I thought they meant!!!!! It's funny in history how at times they used different execution methods for WHO you were and WHAT your social class was. The aristocrats in the middle ages had their heads cut off and common criminals were just hanged.

trail blazer
07-26-2014, 10:31 AM
You're right TRAIL BLAZER the word Dignity is not in there!!!!!! I just used my interpretation of what I thought they meant!!!!! It's funny in history how at times they used different execution methods for WHO you were and WHAT your social class was. The aristocrats in the middle ages had their heads cut off and common criminals were just hanged.

AGREED, The people of power were /headed because that was the ROYAL TREATMENT,,,,

tpfishnfool
07-26-2014, 01:11 PM
Draw and Quarter.