PDA

View Full Version : Apollo 11 mission 1969.

old pudd fisher
07-21-2014, 07:46 PM
It was 45 years ago July 20, 1969 that the USA made a landing on the moon and it was the first moon walk for man kind. A lot of people think it was fake. What are your thoughts about it, I think it was the real deal. I was fighting in Vietnam at the time and it just tripped me out to hear about that.

DEVOREFLYER
07-21-2014, 08:02 PM
It was the real deal. Next!!!!!!

Coleyounger
07-21-2014, 09:11 PM
Yep...real...The soviets would have blown the cover off it if it wasn't...They had tracking capabilities at the time...

DEVOREFLYER
07-21-2014, 09:31 PM
Yep...real...The soviets would have blown the cover off it if it wasn't...They had tracking capabilities at the time...

I would guess that it took more than 6 washings to get the stains out of Moscow's undies when that happened. :Shocked:

TUNAVIC
07-22-2014, 09:13 AM
I believed it. It's always amazed me how many things man can do,and how many he can't!

Cya Tuna Vic

shiromaguro88
07-22-2014, 09:28 AM
I was born a year after it took place. As a child I was fascinated with space and could not get enough books regarding the space program. Not only would the soviets blown the cover but all the different companies and thousands of scientist that worked on the program would have blown the cover if the moon landing was fixed. it will be confirmed one day when someone returns and finds all the space junk left behind.

Coleyounger
07-22-2014, 10:01 AM
I was born a year after it took place. As a child I was fascinated with space and could not get enough books regarding the space program. Not only would the soviets blown the cover but all the different companies and thousands of scientist that worked on the program would have blown the cover if the moon landing was fixed. it will be confirmed one day when someone returns and finds all the space junk left behind.

I doubt the U.S. will go back to the moon anytime soon...It can't afford it...

shiromaguro88
07-24-2014, 08:55 AM
looks like space travel is going private sector. Sooner or later when possible some rich guy will want to go up there for fun. They already have celebrities lined up to go into space on Richard Branson's virgin galactic space ship. The cost is $250,000.

fly addict
07-24-2014, 06:13 PM
Didn’t Oliver Stone direct that whole lunar landing thing for the government? With lines like this, “that’s one small step for a man and one giant leap for mankind” it had to be fake. :LOL:

Hotbite909
07-26-2014, 03:36 PM
Computer design was all large circuitry. I don't think it would have fit in a small space capsule. Beside, the ability to hover a spacecraft for landing in the 60's & 70's. Fake!