PDA

View Full Version : Three Day Sierra Bender..

tpfishnfool
10-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Went up the line to the sierras this past week to see if the fall trout had started. Fished Lundy first day and managed one nice brown 16''http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/16''brown.jpg
Then headed up to bridgport the next day. Blown out. Drove back down the hill to fish Bentons Crossing on the Owens and slaughtered the bows too 14''. Next morning fishe Mammie and Mary and Mary was ON! My buddy Gary caught a 5lb. Alpershttp://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/phpFnTMgNPM.jpg I caught a nice 18'' 2.5 lb Alper http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/phpWpRzylPM.jpg. Great weather exept on friday afternoon the wind was at 35 plus. Cannot wait to go back.http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/phpIzkl6OPM.jpg

Fisher-of-Men
10-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Nice job TP ! :appl:

Every last trout I see in the pictures is definately something to brag about! :wink: They are all good size.

thanks for the report!

Fisher-of-Men

Beeracuda211
10-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Nice Report TP... thanks for sharing with us. Good looking Fish.. I would have released the Brown.. :thumb:

B/C

Troutman65
10-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Nice brown. I would eat that trout. :D

Congrats to you and your buds on your catch.

Thanks for the report and pics.

Troutman65

Skyler
10-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Nice brown. I would eat that trout. :D

Congrats to you and your buds on your catch.

Thanks for the report and pics.

Troutman65

Ditto, he he he.

fishing_addict
10-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Some friends and I are heading up to that area a week from tomorrow and a quick question... how bad are the bears up there? We will be camping in tents and was just curious. Thanks and again nice pics!

Beancounter
10-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Nice pics :thumb:

Thanks for posting 8)

tpfishnfool
10-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Nice Report TP... thanks for sharing with us. Good looking Fish.. I would have released the Brown.. :thumb:

Beer Boy, Who said that that brown was not released? The only fish we killed were the 2-5 and the 5-0. And they were piiiinnnk as well you know.. :P The fall bite is in full effect . We were up there when the moon was full but diddn't seem to hinder the bite. Oh the smell and sight of the eastern sierras in the fall 8)

B/C

tpfishnfool
10-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Some friends and I are heading up to that area a week from tomorrow and a quick question... how bad are the bears up there? We will be camping in tents and was just curious. Thanks and again nice pics!

No Bears where we were, I was kinda hoping to see one.. We did the hotel thing in mammoth.

one_leg
10-04-2007, 01:25 AM
Nice report. Congrats to the both of you. Wooley Buggers?

I would have released the Brown.

I ate my first one. All the rest will be released, of course.

One_Leg

tpfishnfool
10-04-2007, 06:51 AM
1/8 oz. gold and red/black boyant. crawlwers pumped tail. 3lb. p-line floralclear. :wink:

TroutOnly
10-04-2007, 07:02 AM
NICE FISH,,,,,,T/O

trout worm
10-04-2007, 11:49 AM

Beer Boy, Who said that that brown was not released? The only fish we killed were the 2-5 and the 5-0. And they were piiiinnnk as well you know.. :P The fall bite is in full effect . We were up there when the moon was full but diddn't seem to hinder the bite. Oh the smell and sight of the eastern sierras in the fall 8)

B/C

nice fish.... wish i was up there too....

no offense but if you stick a finger up the gills like that.... not to sure how long that fish will last, even if he did swim away.

tpfishnfool
10-04-2007, 01:27 PM

B/C

nice fish.... wish i was up there too....

no offense but if you stick a finger up the gills like that.... not to sure how long that fish will last, even if he did swim away.

It swam into the pan, man..

Beeracuda211
10-04-2007, 02:51 PM
LOL, HEY TP... READY FOR A FIN PILLAGE... ALL IN GOOD TIME... IT"S WORTH THE WAIT...

BEERONLY

Sparky70
10-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Nice pics.
Glad U had a good time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tpfishnfool
10-04-2007, 06:15 PM
LOL, HEY TP... READY FOR A FIN PILLAGE... ALL IN GOOD TIME... IT"S WORTH THE WAIT...

BEERONLY

Dude Im there!! We may need rum though.. Its butt cold in Feb.

falcor49
10-06-2007, 05:48 PM
beatiful brown and nice rainbows great job and what were you using?

troutdog
10-08-2007, 11:08 PM
beatiful brown and nice rainbows great job and what were you using?

Read the thread and quit being lazy kid! :wink:

Beautiful fish tpfish...thanks for the info, look forward to more of your reports!

TD

steve092
10-19-2007, 05:44 AM
Way to go!
Nice brown.