PDA

View Full Version : Im new here!! HELLO.. waving hands..

chansen49
10-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Hi, I just got back into fishing after 5 years of having a daughter. I bout a new tackle box, 2 new poles and reels, lots of lures, hooks, weights, bla bla.. I did buy some old AC rainbow trout plugs signed from the man himself. I hope to best my biggest fish this year. It's not huge but a 6-7 lb LMB in TX and maybe a 12 lb catfish outta quail lake. I have never caught a striper, YET!! I keep hearing that once you get a good striper on, you cant go back to lazy LMB.. Anyways, Hi to everybody and maybe I can get in on the people need people to fish with vibe. I have one friend who is dying to go also and has a boat so its just a matter of time till my line gets wet again.
Can anybody reccomend a good baitcasting reel for chucking big ole swimbaits?

Thanks

Chris

corvina man
10-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Wow! sounds like you went crazy buying all that tackle! hope you catch alot, and welcome to the board. :)

Troutman65
10-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Welcome to FNN mesages boards.

Great bunch of fishing people on here. You should have no problem hooking up with some FNers to go fishing. There is a Fishing Rendezvous section on the boards check that out .

Troutman65

chansen49
10-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Wow! sounds like you went crazy buying all that tackle! hope you catch alot, and welcome to the board. :)

My wife certainly thinks so.. :shock: You gotta think, starting out fresh with nothing is terrible. I have had a few tackle boxes to my name in my life and I left them in TX where my folks live. So when I got the itch again I was like, time for a tackle box! Its EMPTY and we all have our "standby" lures and setups that we love to use. It does gets kinda spendy do it from scratch but most everything lasts a long long time. Glad to be here.

Chris

Fisher-of-Men
10-02-2007, 05:13 PM
"Hi, I just got back into fishing after 5 years of having a daughter."

First off; I have too say, "Wow"! 5 years to have a daughter has got to be the New World record! :lol: J/K

Welcome to the Board! :wink:

Fisher-of-Men

chansen49
10-02-2007, 05:53 PM
"Hi, I just got back into fishing after 5 years of having a daughter."

First off; I have too say, "Wow"! 5 years to have a daughter has got to be the New World record! :lol: J/K

Welcome to the Board! :wink:

Fisher-of-Men

LOL..

Its been a long trip.. Stopped racing motocross for her also.. I think Ill keep her. haha

chris
OH,, nice avatar

Wingnut
10-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Welcome, glad to have you on board!

Fisherman57
10-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Welcome to the board!

saintarv
10-13-2007, 12:11 AM
Welcome to the board!

Ditto...

budman8
10-13-2007, 07:42 PM
Welcome to the Board :thumb:

Budman8

rocklee
10-14-2007, 05:17 PM
I bout a new tackle box, 2 new poles and reels, lots of lures, hooks, weights, bla bla.. I did buy some old AC rainbow trout plugs signed from the man himself.
Chris

Thats alot?
That sounds like my weekly shopping list!

Welcome to the board. :lol:
Looking forward to future reports!