PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted some bluegills for Dinner.....

Perris Bluegill Chaser
07-14-2014, 05:41 PM
So my lil bro and i decided to go to Perris lake for some Bluegills...Get to the lake around 7 am on sunday..Only a few people. The water was like glass. Had to search for them, Back of island, tire reef,east end. Found them off the point lot 11. Nice grade fish! I did say just (WANTED SOME). Beach boat to go to the rest room dropped the basket back in...salad everywhere take off and it get stuck in my jets had to jump in to get it out smh...Get to are next spot "BRO WHERE IS THE BASKET" String broke fish gone. Next have my good pole on top take off its gone too..Tackle box on back, its next.SMH.. SO IF YOUR ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE ISLAND AND FIND JARS OF POWER BAIT ITS MINES.LOL Hooks,lures..I did get some back and my tackle box too...STILL A GREAT DAY ON THE WATER..

BassinPLS
07-15-2014, 07:43 AM
Perris Bluegill Chaser,

I think we've all experienced some lost tackle in the water. A couple of years ago I was on a wide open bite at DVL with Senkos. I had my case of Senkos, (over $200 worth), on the back deck of my boat. Forgot them and moved to another spot and you got it...no Senkos! I have not lost a rod yet; but I have built rods for a number of guys who have donated them to the "deep six"!

fishmounter
07-15-2014, 10:20 PM
Perris Bluegill Chaser- Sorry to hear about losing your stuff. That really sucks! Aside from that, how many 'gills did you guys get? I've done pretty good off that point also.

Perris Bluegill Chaser
07-16-2014, 06:41 AM
we had 5 at the time..we could've had more if we stayed.
Perris Bluegill Chaser- Sorry to hear about losing your stuff. That really sucks! Aside from that, how many 'gills did you guys get? I've done pretty good off that point also.

BassinPLS
07-16-2014, 07:47 AM
So my lil bro and i decided to go to Perris lake for some Bluegills...Get to the lake around 7 am on sunday..Only a few people. The water was like glass. Had to search for them, Back of island, tire reef,east end. Found them off the point lot 11. Nice grade fish! I did say just (WANTED SOME). Beach boat to go to the rest room dropped the basket back in...salad everywhere take off and it get stuck in my jets had to jump in to get it out smh...Get to are next spot "BRO WHERE IS THE BASKET" String broke fish gone. Next have my good pole on top take off its gone too..Tackle box on back, its next.SMH.. SO IF YOUR ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE ISLAND AND FIND JARS OF POWER BAIT ITS MINES.LOL Hooks,lures..I did get some back and my tackle box too...STILL A GREAT DAY ON THE WATER..

Perris Bluegill Chaser,

Check you in basket. I sent you an email.

nitro912
07-23-2014, 02:34 PM
Hey I'm planning on taking my 7 and 10 year old daughters out to perris on friday. I haven't fish it in awhile. And thought on where to fish, what to use. I have a boat so I don't need to fish from the dock. Thanks in advance

Perris Bluegill Chaser
07-24-2014, 07:59 AM
For bluegills i used crickets and wax worms
Hey I'm planning on taking my 7 and 10 year old daughters out to perris on friday. I haven't fish it in awhile. And thought on where to fish, what to use. I have a boat so I don't need to fish from the dock. Thanks in advance

CASTAWAY
07-29-2014, 05:15 PM
nice to catch them bluegills. gotta try it one evening.....