PDA

View Full Version : New smoked fish food truck in June Lake

JuneFisherwoman
07-11-2014, 02:39 PM
June Lake's newest business: "Sierra Smoke Shack" now in the June Lake Village beside Trout Town Joes. Offering smoked trout and salmon sandwiches, wraps and salads from 10 am - 6 pm daily through the fishing season.

PLUS they'll smoke your freshly caught trout. "You Hook 'Em, We Cook 'Em!"

Also don't forget another new business: June Lake Brewing, just behind the June Lake General Store.

Sierra_Smitty
07-11-2014, 03:13 PM
I gotta say that is a very strange idea for a food truck....serving fish to people who are no doubt already eating a lot of fish seems like a risky choice....but I wish them the best of luck. I love the idea of smoking visitors' catch for them though, that and their catch phrase are brilliant.

I'm very excited to try June Lake Brewing's offerings when I'm up that way.

ZipperWurm
07-11-2014, 03:39 PM
I just came home from a June Lake trip last night....how did i miss this :Shocked:

smidge
07-12-2014, 10:41 AM
Thanks fot the heads up!

Malosos82
08-03-2014, 12:48 PM
I was fortunate enough to google when the brewery was opening on a trip in June and it turned out to be opening day. I think we were the only out of towners there, but everyone was so cool and the beer was top notch. I live in San Diego right in the teeth of dozens of great breweries, and JLB could go toe to toe with any of them. Can't wait to go back next weekend and check this truck out too!