PDA

View Full Version : Malibu

Four_String_Samurai
04-27-2007, 12:45 PM
i havent been salt water fishing in a long while, since i was a teenager, so pardon me if this sounds stupid..but is there any pier fishing in Malibu? if so do you need a license/stamp? If no place in Malibu, Do you need a license/stamp to fish on that pier? Wanna take my daughter this weekend, and she wants to do it at the ocean this time.

I have a fishing license now, but forgot how it worked, if i need a special stamp to go saltwater.

sonarbp
04-27-2007, 01:03 PM
Yeah you will need an Ocean Enhancement Stamp - Annual............................................ ............4.20

You don't need a license to fish from a pier!!!!

sonarbp

fish4keep
04-27-2007, 02:02 PM
Yeah you will need an Ocean Enhancement Stamp - Annual............................................ ............4.20

You don't need a license to fish from a pier!!!!

sonarbp

ROTFLMFAO............... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sonarbp
04-27-2007, 02:09 PM
fish4keep what is so funny? It is the truth!!!!!

sonarbp

victor101
04-27-2007, 03:07 PM
there is some pier fishing in malibu. just not a whole lotta catching right now. i was fishing at the malibu pier on monday and only saw a couple dink perch being caught. remember that the malibu pier doesnt sell bait so you need to come prepared. you dont need a license or any enchancement stamps to fish from a public pier. if you want to fish from a pier near malibu i would recommend fishing the santa monica pier for some makeral, smelt, and perch. althought not the best tasting fish, they sure are fun to catch.

fish4keep
04-27-2007, 06:44 PM

sonarbp

Go back and re-read what your response was. It makes no sense. Maybe your trying to say something but didn't clarify???????

But if you must know, here it is: If you don't need a license why do you need an Ocean Enhancement Stamp. You could still buy the stamp and stick it somewhere................... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hitts0n
04-29-2007, 10:54 AM
I think you just have to pay for parking........

sonarbp
04-30-2007, 08:22 AM

sonarbp

Go back and re-read what your response was. It makes no sense. Maybe your trying to say something but didn't clarify???????

But if you must know, here it is: If you don't need a license why do you need an Ocean Enhancement Stamp. You could still buy the stamp and stick it somewhere................... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I did go back and read my post and then read the original post from Four_String_Samurai
"I have a fishing license now, but forgot how it worked, if i need a special stamp to go saltwater."

My post was clear and answered both this questions!!!!!!

sonarbp

fish4keep
04-30-2007, 03:54 PM

sonarbp

I did go back and read my post and then read the original post from Four_String_Samurai
"I have a fishing license now, but forgot how it worked, if i need a special stamp to go saltwater."

My post was clear and answered both this questions!!!!!!

sonarbp

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see it now. My bad.... :wink: :wink: I knew there was something to it.